if you could pick a praek to be your husband.. who would it be? :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I will pick my pra'ek:

Willy in the lakorn with Ann...for the simple fact I am a shallow person so I go based on looks...lol And in uniform too...nothing beats that :) Personality aside, he seemed to be perfect outside hahhahha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
His personality isn't the best but I can deal with it because he's realistic. I like that he gets jealous over me. I wouldn't like him criticizing my ability to do things well but I like that he teaches me after giving me constructive criticism. Also, who doesn't love a man in uniform who can protect them? I mean, it's difficult to be married to a man in uniform but that's an obstacle I am willing to face with him. However, I think Chanchon would intimidate me in real life so I think I'll switch to Chen from Oum Ruk. LMAO. He's too gorgeous for me! Gorgeous men with big egos = trouble even though they have good hearts. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Keep tap of gorgeous mean is a task in itself. Even if he's faithful there are leaches out there that doesn't care lol. I think, I am up to task cause looking at him would make the fight worth it hahhaha

But in all seriously, I don't think I want an early death. I would be worried and upset trying to keep a gorgeous man I might just have a heart attack over it. Is it worth it? Hell no...I value my life more :woot2:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Right? I'd rather not stress so I'll go for the average man with all the right personality traits. Sense of humor is a must!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, even some average are hard to keep around.

But true, I rather have a man that spoils me to a certain extent. I don't want him to give me every single thing I ask, then I don't value it much when that's the case. I like for him to put his foot down once in a while. Most importantly, his love and that he takes care of me. I am just the type that likes to be taken care of lol. I don't mind working hard but when I get married I don't have it in mind to work hard...he's supposed to take care of me lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I thought long and hard to just pick one husband for now and probably cheat later or whore myself around lol but I love Kobori from KooKum , he love me unconditionally & thur my flaw ^^

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
I thought long and hard to just pick one husband for now and probably cheat later or whore myself around lol but I love Kobori from KooKum , he love me unconditionally & thur my flaw ^^
Oh man, I sound so promiscuous because I named 2 and in which order too lol.