IMPORTANT: Read here if you're interested

hanagurl

sarNie Fansubber
hi i can help do the timing since i have the program for it already...this is a dumb question...do i dl the episodes frm the media section to do those stuff?

i can do it anytime so yea i guess i jus need some one to translate and send me the file to do the timing

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I think i can help with the translation part..i think i understand thai pretty well. But i dont realy know who you would want me to go about doing that? if you still need help IM here.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I can help translate because I can understand/read/write thai 100%. not to brag or anything. :-x. lol. If translation is already packed I can like do the editing where you put the translation in the episodes. lOL. if interested in using me..just pm me! :D

hnub_khaab

sarNie Egg
Hello. Well, it is my break now. Fall classes are done with so I basically have nothing to do except work from 8-4 and then after that I sit and watch tv. Since I love watching lakorns and DO NOT understand Thai, maybe I can put in time to do timing. I do need someone to translate though. I read the subtitle tutorial and the examples are not there anymore but I'll try to work it out. My friend is a computer nerd so maybe he can help me out too. The only lakorn that I own is Roy Leh Sanae Rai. If anyone would like to help translate and I do timing, that be cool. Anyways, I can work on whatever lakorns but I do need them uploaded though. Let me know what I can do.

sulad

sarNie Adult
hnub_khaab said:
Hello. Well, it is my break now. Fall classes are done with so I basically have nothing to do except work from 8-4 and then after that I sit and watch tv. Since I love watching lakorns and DO NOT understand Thai, maybe I can put in time to do timing. I do need someone to translate though. I read the subtitle tutorial and the examples are not there anymore but I'll try to work it out. My friend is a computer nerd so maybe he can help me out too. The only lakorn that I own is Roy Leh Sanae Rai. If anyone would like to help translate and I do timing, that be cool. Anyways, I can work on whatever lakorns but I do need them uploaded though. Let me know what I can do.
[post="60954"][/post]​
omg...Roy Leh Sanae Rai....omg...please sub it...i have been dreaming about it..for sooooo long now...aww.... :shocked: :w000t:

hnub_khaab

sarNie Egg
LaLa Tsab said:
omg...Roy Leh Sanae Rai....omg...please sub it...i have been dreaming about it..for sooooo long now...aww.... :shocked: :w000t:
[post="62557"][/post]​
Yeah, I want to too but no one has replied back to me about it so I'm just waiting. We'll see what happens.

sulad

sarNie Adult
hnub_khaab said:
Yeah, I want to too but no one has replied back to me about it so I'm just waiting. We'll see what happens.
[post="62757"][/post]​
i hope someone will reply soon...because I have been dreaming about this for sooo long now... :)

BlueKiss

sarNie Egg
hello everyone
first of all, i have question for you.

why you's like see lakorns thai? :)

don't worry about this question. ;)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I could understand thai about 60%, maybe I could be the trandslator. This could also help me more into understanding thai fluently, if I become a translator. Thanks...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
the problem with subbing is that i think a lot of people can actually sub it ONLY if there's translators too bad that we non-thai speakers can't really do much without their help...jap and korean has a lot of fans and translators so they get to understand what they're watching a lot like animes...if only i knew thai i would like to share it with others