In Search Of Tep 3 Radoo

mia07

Introvert
Same here... I learn my lesson....
Gives me the creeps!! She just, recently, sent me a message and I was like "Ewww..".
I saw a forum where they're talking about her though, which is kind of mean, but whatever. :p
Anyways, BACK TO TEP 3 RADOO!! :D :) Last night, I had a dream that I found it.

yak

sarNie Adult
So, um.. Eailier you said you had.. And I guess you don't

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='641654' date='Aug 20 2009, 01:18 AM']You're still putting your hopes up, dear buddy? LOL. I don't think you should. :lol:[/quote]

It's been a long search.. -_-

mia07

Introvert
Lol.. I know just wanted to give it shot.. :lol:
I'm sure IF she does have it, she'll want something in return for it. LOL.
Anyways, it has been a long search. I think I'm going to go check out the rental stores
and ask around because I have a feeling, somehow, each store might be related or
know about the other stores as well since in my town, it's pretty small. :lol: :D ;) ^_^

mia07

Introvert
I really like the theme song of this boran; it captures your attention. It can kind of make me picture how the older one is like.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
hey i would like to say thank you even though you didn't upload the whole lakorn at least we gotta see the preview its amazing :) well u be able to upload more in the future :) mia your prayer's have been answerd lol!

mia07

Introvert
hey i would like to say thank you even though you didn't upload the whole lakorn at least we gotta see the preview its amazing :) well u be able to upload more in the future :) mia your prayer's have been answerd lol!
OMG!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! DANG, I WOULD LIKE TO OWN IT; THAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER! URGH! I WANT TO SEE IT NOW!! :lol: