Is Cheer moving to Ch3???

onahc

sarNie Elites
Some lately news on Cheer. Anyone know this said?

CR to: http://www.khaosod.co.th

เชียร์ชี้อย่าจับตาพักคุยสัญญา7สี

น้ำยังไม่ท่วมจนน้ำลด สาว "เชียร์"ฑิฆัมพร ฤทธิ์ธาอภินันท์ ก็ยังถูกจับตาเรื่องที่จะหมดสัญญากับช่อง 7 แล้วจะย้ายไปที่อื่น

"ตอนนี้ยังไม่มีอะไรค่ะ ช่วงน้ำท่วมทำให้ช่องหยุดทำงานไม่ได้คุยเรื่องสัญญา"

"จริงๆ สัญญายังไม่หมด แต่แค่กำลังจะหมดปีหน้า เชียร์ว่าอย่าเพิ่งจับตาอะไรเลย ตอนนี้เรายังมีพิธีกรและละครของช่อง 7 อยู่ ไม่อยากให้มาโฟกัสว่าเราจะหนีไปไหน เดี๋ยวจะทำให้เข้าใจผิดไปได้ อย่างเรื่องน้อยใจก็ไม่เคยพูด ผู้ใหญ่แซวกลับมาเราก็ตกใจเหมือนกัน"
Article says the media is keeping an eye on Cheer's contract ending with Ch 7 and moving to another channel. Cheer said "there is nothing at the moment, I am still working for the channel and there has been no talk of the contract. Truthfully, the contract has not expired, but will next year. I don't want people to pay too much attention to this because I am still hosting and have lakons for Ch 7. I don't want people to focus on whether I'm moving, it's going to cause a misunderstanding like when they said I was noi jai which I never said."

onahc

sarNie Elites
Can one one translate what this said?

###น้องเชียร์จะมาช่อง3เหรอ###

เมื่อคืนได้ฟังทางรายการวิทยุ เห้นว่มีข่าวว่าน้องเชียร์จะมาช่อง3 ค่อนข้าง

แน่นอนแล้ว ไม่อยากให้มาเลย อยู่ช่อง7อ่ะดีแล้ว

to read more:

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11494507/A11494507.html

This is the conversation: Nong Cheer is coming to Ch 3? Last night I heard on the radio, news said nong Cheer is definitely moving to Ch 3. I don't want her to move, being at Ch 7 is already good.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh i thought she was staying. I love her hosting 7 see concert and i want her to pair up with Cee once again. Hope she changes her mind, Khun Daeng needs to learn to treat stars right.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks onahc for the translate.

Same here too Cupid Candy. I thought Cheer was sll ready renew from her interview a few months ago but I guest she hasn't.