is esther dating ken phupoom?

af_1993

sarNie Egg
i'm just curious..cause i ship sean and esther really hard lol
who else is dating?
few that i know - bella weir, push jui, mark kim, nadech yaya

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I thought that they were dating each other. They even comment on each other's instagram photos. :) I also ship Sean and Esther, since the lakorn-Leh Ratree.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Yes they are dating. Is you want to know Thai stars couples, there is also Margie & Pok Patsonkorn

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Theres alot of dara have gf and bf... Mint C with Pupa, Kan with his gf, Now and New, Matt and her bf maybe Kwan and Golf and the list goes on.... The only thing is, whenever i dream of any actor or idol, they dating news will go for public... Last time i dream of Baekhyun of EXO later he is confirmed to date with Taeyeon(but now already break)... Few weeks ago I dream about Ken P then give a week later he is confirmed to date with Esther... I think i don't want to dream about any male celeb...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Let me tell you, everyone is dating. Lol It just depends on the wording.

Thai celebrities are the most open about their relationships.

sarN

sarNie Granny
of course, we talk about bunch of beautiful & handsome ppl here , the temptation to be attractive to your co star is hard to resist. If I was a Thai actresses, I probably date all my p'eks lolll

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm sure they all "study" one another at least at one point in their life. Most of the pra'nangs could have dated each other secretly - short term - without the media or everyone knowing. I'm sure Ken and Esther are dating. Like Aiyaja said, Thai celebrities are pretty open with their relationships, although most of them prefer to call the person they're dating as "Pee" or "Nong," which is rather annoying but whatever. lol

af_1993

sarNie Egg
there goes my broken heart haha..and i'm also interested with whom preem ranide would date haha
i should stop fantasizing koojin

P

PrincessKarina

Ken and Esther do match! More so than Ken and Namtarn. LOL :)