Is there any not-thai drama you's like to see adapted as lakorn

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't have news that a live action series or movie has been made for this anime.
This anime reminds me a lot of a Chinese ancient story so I would think that they had already remake Fushigi Yuugi into a live action by now.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The time has come for my little contribution to this thread lol. I tried to skip over the ones previously mentioned but I'd just like to add my two cents in who I'd cast in the Autumn Concerto remake (Nadech + Kim) & Queen In-Hyun's Man (Bella + Pope - they came to my mind after BPS happened). I know Bollywood shouldn't count but I'm including it anyways lol

- Pride (Jdrama) : Mew & Nadech
- Beautiful Life (Jdrama) : Matt & Panjan
- Orange Days (Jdrama) : Bow & Mik
- My Wife Is Having An Affair This Week (Jdrama/Kdrama) : Sammie & Weir
- Flowerboy Next Door (Kdrama) : Yaya & Mario
- Signal (Kdrama) : Ann, Got & Tik
- Emergency Couple (Kdrama) : Jui & Great
- Someone Like You (Tdrama) : Vill & Ananda
- Aisha (Bollywood) : Mint.C & Phet (I mainly want Mint.C in this so she can be seen in a stylish role lol)
Synopsis: Aisha, who loves playing matchmaker, finds a new project in the simple Shefali, but in the process, she ends up ruining her relationship with close friends. Her neighbor Arjun tells her to stop interfering in people's life.
- Dear Zindagi (Bollywood) : Kao & Ken.T

=
I added links for each drama/film listed with a synopsis to it, in-case anyone was interested in checking them out (or in Aisha's case, the synopsis is in the spoiler tags already)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The time has come for my little contribution to this thread lol. I tried to skip over the ones previously mentioned but I'd just like to add my two cents in who I'd cast in the Autumn Concerto remake (Nadech + Kim) & Queen In-Hyun's Man (Bella + Pope - they came to my mind after BPS happened). I know Bollywood shouldn't count but I'm including it anyways lol

- Pride (Jdrama) : Mew & Nadech
- Beautiful Life (Jdrama) : Matt & Panjan
- Orange Days (Jdrama) : Bow & Mik
- My Wife Is Having An Affair This Week (Jdrama/Kdrama) : Sammie & Weir
- Flowerboy Next Door (Kdrama) : Yaya & Mario
- Signal (Kdrama) : Ann, Got & Tik
- Emergency Couple (Kdrama) : Jui & Great
- Someone Like You (Tdrama) : Vill & Ananda
- Aisha (Bollywood) : Mint.C & Phet (I mainly want Mint.C in this so she can be seen in a stylish role lol)
Synopsis: Aisha, who loves playing matchmaker, finds a new project in the simple Shefali, but in the process, she ends up ruining her relationship with close friends. Her neighbor Arjun tells her to stop interfering in people's life.
- Dear Zindagi (Bollywood) : Kao & Ken.T

=
I added links for each drama/film listed with a synopsis to it, in-case anyone was interested in checking them out (or in Aisha's case, the synopsis is in the spoiler tags already)
Was dear zindagi good? I love SRK but im not that into alia

twister02

M♥K
I also love to see Bella and Pope too for Queen In-Hyun's Man remake.
Dang! Signal remake with Anne, Got and Tik ( or Ken) in it would be a bomb but I wonder how will they remake this and not put a lot of drama cause lakorns feeds too much on creating unnecessary drama. :lol:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I also love to see Bella and Pope too for Queen In-Hyun's Man remake.
Dang! Signal remake with Anne, Got and Tik ( or Ken) in it would be a bomb but I wonder how will they remake this and not put a lot of drama cause lakorns feeds too much on creating unnecessary drama. :lol:
That's why I chose Signal for a remake lol.
Most of my choices for remakes are much more grounded with their stories and the female leads are all great in my opinion.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Personally, I wouldn’t be interested by a Thai remake of Secret. Don’t get me wrong, this drama is awesome , but one of the things that made it so great is that the slap-and-kiss genre is totally new in Korea, you don’t see a lot of dramas like this one in Korea.
But in Thailand ? This plot has been used over and over again. The pretty girl who sacrifices herself for a worthless person, the bad guy who gets revenge on her for something she didn’t do but can’t help but falling in love with her and then realizes she is innocent

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want them to remake the kdrama "Black". I usually watched dramas for the fluffy romance stuff cause life can be daunting and I want to relax a few hours to watch some unrealistic love story....

But Black is the one and only drama that I have ever stayed glue to the screen and keep on wanting more. The romance is there but the mystery is the overall drama. It made me guessed who the killer was and not once I got it right until the end...I mean the end. It was so fascinating. The twist and turn of each case was amazingly written and tied up well.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lots of kdrama recently are adapted from the manga

I would like a remake of certain books

I want strong nk w/o being too unreasonable....I need a pk who is not drag by the nose. He needs to be strong and have confident in nk.

I'm currently watching let eat 3 for the 2nd lead. I love the 2nd lead girl. She is petty, straight and shows that she is vulnerable. I like character development a pairing can give each other