It's not really what you know but who you know.

maivxis

sarNie Egg
I just wanted to share that I am in love with Chaiya Mitchai and his family!!!! And by following his works and getting to know his Thai fanclubs. For the 3 years that i have started to follow him 2 out of those 3 years, I got to talk to Chaiya Mitchai and he would wish me a Happy Birthday. 
I talk to his little brother once or twice on facebook im and NOW their sister Ann Mitchai wants to be my friend. I am so proud of following this families work and being their friends :) Love Mitchai family!!!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Wow! Maybe I should go check his work out then! I don't think I've met anyone (celebrities) as friendly as that..... lol. Maybe it is because I live in a foreign country so it is not that easy to see them (celebrities) in real life...

maivxis

sarNie Egg
ImQueen said:
Wow! Maybe I should go check his work out then! I don't think I've met anyone (celebrities) as friendly as that..... lol. Maybe it is because I live in a foreign country so it is not that easy to see them (celebrities) in real life...
LOL I live in the USA so it's difficult to. It's just my luck that they are sweet enough to see me as their friend