Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Spoiler pics from Thairath.co.th

Pretty badassss.... and Pae has really inspired me to get some Dr. Marten's!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
no, I wish he hadn't cut his hair! He was so cute with long hair, u know, like a childish cool kinda cute, it makes him look "tay" but now he's actually kinda dorky...but still has the smile that can melt a heart. He is working on something right now so it shouldn't be too long. did u hear about how him and Koi fights over the remote because " Din Nam Lom Fai" plays at the same time as "JJRKCT"? It's funny how they say that they would just watch one and switch back and forth between commercials. They would prolly be happy that JJRKCT is ending, so now they just have "Din Nam Lom Fai" to watch. I can't wait to watch Koi's new lakorn with Film...he's so cute and funny.
Before,I wished too that he hadn't cut his hair coz I think his looks just fits his personality being a rocker.But now,as I stare at him with his new hairstyle,for me,he looks more handsome as each day passes by.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Pae's short hair is pretty sexy on him too. Ilike it either way. Long or short. :D

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Pae's short hair is pretty sexy on him too. Ilike it either way. Long or short. :D

Me too girl,but just a little time ago.I've said before that he looks more gorgeous with his long,loose hair,most especially when tied up. But now,I think he looks just the same,stubbornly goodlooking with hair either short or long. I saw his pics when he was in Khao San Road,and I must say he looks brilliant with his short hair.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Me too girl,but just a little time ago.I've said before that he looks more gorgeous with his long,loose hair,most especially when tied up. But now,I think he looks just the same,stubbornly goodlooking with hair either short or long. I saw his pics when he was in Khao San Road,and I must say he looks brilliant with his short hair.
Yeah. :p

nettand

sarNie Adult
Just ten hours untill I hit Friday. then I just have to wait untill the
evening around 8, That is when the Dl usually starts here at Sarn.
Hopefully I wont have to wait untill Saturday starts.

Love those sweet pics.
Janett

nettand

sarNie Adult
Anne is 33 November 1 2009
Pae is 25 September 2 2009
1 year less in age differense then Ken and Noi
But you are right, I can't eighter picture them in a romantic rolls.

nettand

sarNie Adult
leonacharice
wasn't they just paired up for a photoshoot as they are in the two most popular
dramas in a long time and they haven't done anything together before.
Shahkrit and Aum has made a drama together.

Or are they really gonna do a drama or movie together??????????

The photoshoot, I did post a link to youtube for a behind scene from that photoshoot.
Janett

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
hey girl,channel 3 is going to pair up our cutie Pae with Ann T? How old is Ann T? Can you visualize a chemistry between them? I don't feel any excitement with this one.Sorry for Ann T fans.No offense meant na ka...

I think they are just doing a photoshoot. I hope sooooooo. Ann looks much older for our pae.

OMG, he is only 1 year older then I am. :) Im 24 and he's 25. Altho I am married. He and I can still be LOVERS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA :p

I am crazy over him. ;)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
HEY!. Who will get to see the last epsiode first???? I won't be able to watch it til I get home. :( which is in the evening for me.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I have to be at work too and that sucks even more. I will have Pae and Aump on my mind allllll day til I get to watch the lakorn. GRRRRRRR. :p