Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

nettand

sarNie Adult
I don't.
I download them from here at Sarn.
I so wish I could watch Thai tv as I don't find western programs, movies or series amusing at all
I'd rather read the obituaries in the papers instead.
Janett

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
U know the original story, they do kill him off...so unless they change it...he's gonna die.
Oops, sorry I didn't know the original story. I'm watching the last episode and writing. Very good ending but still can't believe they made Sue die. I'll miss this lakorn so much for loooooooooooooooong time.

Do you guys have any idea what next lakorn should I follow?? I am just waiting for Bie and Aff lakorn. I like them and hope that lakorn will get my attention and turn out good. I'm also watch Pancake lakorn. Well it's not as good as our JJRGKCT, but better than nothing :p B) Uy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will miss this lakorn sooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Aum's laughing.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
hey girl,channel 3 is going to pair up our cutie Pae with Ann T? How old is Ann T? Can you visualize a chemistry between them? I don't feel any excitement with this one.Sorry for Ann T fans.No offense meant na ka...
Really? I haven't heard about this. Do you have any link about this news? I like Anne, but I couldn't imagine how they will make Anne looks as young as Pae. Anne looks good in her age though. Maybe they have to make Anne look younger and make Pae looks older. I think it's good for Pae that he gotta pair up with top actresses like Aum and Anne. These girls are very talented. I'm sorry leonacharice, I know you're not ch3 fan, but I think Anne is very talented and the people in the entertainment business are very professional to make people look young or old, well if they are not too old:) I've noticed that they pair up older actresses with younger actors very often and they look ok. But to be honest, I'm not sure about Anne and Pae, but I like them both and want to see any of their lakorns.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
hey girl,our cutie Pae is being paired with Ann T for another project? How old is Ann T? Can you visualize any chemistry between them? I don't feel any excitement with this one.Sorry...No offense meant na ka...
Anne is 33 or 34, I think like 10 years older than Pae.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
I don't think they have a lakorn together,cause Ann is for channel 3 and Pae is ch. 7. I think it was just a photoshoot. I can't wait to see it. :p I wanna know how it turns out.
Well, i don't think pae is really belong to ch7.

Well, a photoshoot makes more sense.

Want to see them together whatever project is. Like them both :D

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
I don't.
I so wish I could watch Thai tv as I don't find western programs, movies or series amusing at all
Janett
Janett,
You said you downloaded them from here at Sarn? Can you please help me how to do that? Is it free?

Thanks

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Really? I haven't heard about this. Do you have any link about this news? I like Anne, but I couldn't imagine how they will make Anne looks as young as Pae. Anne looks good in her age though. Maybe they have to make Anne look younger and make Pae looks older. I think it's good for Pae that he gotta pair up with top actresses like Aum and Anne. These girls are very talented. I'm sorry leonacharice, I know you're not ch3 fan, but I think Anne is very talented and the people in the entertainment business are very professional to make people look young or old, well if they are not too old:) I've noticed that they pair up older actresses with younger actors very often and they look ok. But to be honest, I'm not sure about Anne and Pae, but I like them both and want to see any of their lakorns.
Actually,I'm not so sure if they're gonna make a drama together.But they had a photoshoot,i just don't know for what was that.You should have seen the photoshoot,it looked somewhat funny because you can identify their age gap.Again,i've got no offense meant for anyone.I'm not in any way against Ann T,she's a great actress and I know she has won awards for being one of Thailand's best actresses.Well,anyway,it's Pae's benefit coz he has been given the chance to be paired with great actresses like AumP and Ann T.
Do you know that there was a poll for the hottest male star in TV? If you didn't get to watch that,then guess who won the title? I think you got it right! lol...It was PAE who got NUMBER1! Isn't that cool? He really is the main dish at the moment! Sooooooo delectable! :p lol

nettand

sarNie Adult
foreveraap
Anne is 33 November 1 2009
Pae is 25 September 2 2009
They are 8 years apart

Do you know that there was a poll for the hottest male star in TV? If you didn't get to watch that,then guess who won the title? I think you got it right! lol...It was PAE who got NUMBER1! Isn't that cool? He really is the main dish at the moment! Sooooooo delectable! lol

I have seen so many comments when Pae was casted for this roll and all was negativ.
Cut the hair he looks like a hobo.
I cant see him as a P'raek etc

BOY you negativ nejsayers out there you, where dead wrong

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
The finale was sooooooo awesome,but just like somebody had said before,they've used many of the clips already shown before.Like when Khun Chai was thinking of what happened in the past;when Jaew was reminscing about the things with Seua when he was still alive;just to prolong the drama.But anyway,the ending was not abrupt.There were actually added scenes such as Khun Chai being a good father of a twins,and take note,Pae was with his short hair already.He was sooooooo cool with that scene where he was holding the twins Nong Foo and Nong Meng..and he was babysitting the twins!!! that was hilarious.I can't believe the director would think of scenes like that;sooooooo entertaining.The reunion party was also great.Gosh,i'm gonna miss this drama.... :lmao:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
foreveraap
Anne is 33 November 1 2009
Pae is 25 September 2 2009
They are 8 years apart

Do you know that there was a poll for the hottest male star in TV? If you didn't get to watch that,then guess who won the title? I think you got it right! lol...It was PAE who got NUMBER1! Isn't that cool? He really is the main dish at the moment! Sooooooo delectable! lol

I have seen so many comments when Pae was casted for this roll and all was negativ.
Cut the hair he looks like a hobo.
I cant see him as a P'raek etc

BOY you negativ nejsayers out there you, where dead wrong
Well,Janett,nobody pleases everybody;so let them think of and say whatever they want.It was just proven that they were indeed wrong.PAE is actually the crown holder right now.I was sooooooo overwhelmed when I saw that clip in youtube.I was expecting him to be just the poor last,but OMG!,he bagged the title! I think nobody heard me when I screamed from the top of my voice while watching that...lol...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I don't.
Janett
Lol...You're soooo mean P' Janett.You prefer to read about dead people than watching western programs or movies?

nettand

sarNie Adult
ROTFLMAO oh yeah. same entertainment value.

Joke aside. the movies series etc that do have some enterteinment value
I discovered they are almost all copies of Asian movies mangas etc so hey why
watch the copie when you can watch the original years earlier.
For example The Lakehouse was a huge hit......its a copy of Korean Il Mare
Need I say more

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
The finale was sooooooo awesome,but just like somebody had said before,they've used many of the clips already shown before.Like when Khun Chai was thinking of what happened in the past;when Jaew was reminscing about the things with Seua when he was still alive;just to prolong the drama.But anyway,the ending was not abrupt.There were actually added scenes such as Khun Chai being a good father of a twins,and take note,Pae was with his short hair already.He was sooooooo cool with that scene where he was holding the twins Nong Foo and Nong Meng..and he was babysitting the twins!!! that was hilarious.I can't believe the director would think of scenes like that;sooooooo entertaining.The reunion party was also great.Gosh,i'm gonna miss this drama.... :lmao:

OMG OMG... I can't wait to get home to watch it now. DARN being at work sucks.. I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!.