Jai Diew

jai

sarNie Elites
i like the story line so far. kinda glad that' ch.3 doesnt have something similar to them yet.
ie. ter ker duang jai-musical..ch.7 has one airing i think too.
adn lom huan..ch.7--> yah bai bah "crazy actors-kookoo/poisioned"
jan jao eur. ch.7--> duay rang hang rak.. "spirits/ghost"-supernatural
i dunno it's all bombardin with competition.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
mokka said:
imma glad to see pok back... but which couples are the main one? note and kwan or vee and pok
[post="93151"][/post]​
From the preview, it looks like Pok will get with Vee and Note will get with Kwan.

sunisa

I like this lakorn.It pretty good so far.could someone plz post the summary of what this lakorn is about?thanks a bunch!!

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
i'm hook to this lakorn....i though vee could actually act in here...lolz....note and kwan are cute together....they just got married and she moved in.....i just wish pok was a bit strong....she keep saying that she'll be strong but then cries....however...i like the way how she was able to make vee follow her direction though....that was cute..

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I wanted to watch it. Can anyone tell me what it's about? please.........

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
What's Vee's character like in here? I want to see him in a more manly role...He's been goody goody in the past. I want to see him more like himself in real life.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I too like Vee's role in this lakorn...I thought him and Pok are cute when they argue...V doesn't look old enough to play a older brother role...I think it's okay...Note is hot too, but he doesn't fit this playboy role...He and Kwan are cute...They are also a funny couple...What part does Note and Kwan get married?

INoi

sarNie Elites
I enjoye this lakorn, haven't seen Pok for along time. I don't understand thai, but can somebody tells me why Pok has to move in Vee and Note's house?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
INoi said:
I enjoye this lakorn, haven't seen Pok for along time. I don't understand thai, but can somebody tells me why Pok has to move in Vee and Note's house?
[post="95014"][/post]​
I see alot of people watch Thai lakorns but don't understand Thai...I was curious, do you watch it in Thai and try to infer what's happening from the body language and movements? Or do you watch with subtitles? My sister-in-law is Hispanic and she's trying to watch Thai lakorns so she can learn Thai. I wonder how easy that will be for her...

jai

sarNie Elites
she wont have a hard time i'm actually khmer born in thailand. so i feel alil attached and then i went lakorn crazy so i tried hard after listenin to thai music as a kid adn wathcin lakorns dubbed i then moved onto watch lakorns raw in thai. and now i can practically understand it. however i dont have any one at home to speak it to so i'm bland.and basic in speech and i def.
back on topic...can't rite. can't wait to d/l epi 3

INoi

sarNie Elites
tye-niranh said:
I see alot of people watch Thai lakorns but don't understand Thai...I was curious, do you watch it in Thai and try to infer what's happening from the body language and movements? Or do you watch with subtitles? My sister-in-law is Hispanic and she's trying to watch Thai lakorns so she can learn Thai. I wonder how easy that will be for her...
[post="95021"][/post]​
Yeah, I watched in thai and try to oguess what are they saying by their mouvements. My friend said " how can u watch when u don't understand anything?". I can understand some words after seen a lot lakorn in thai .But sometime , when it's come out in khmer, i rent it.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Pok's dad and Vee's dad are best friend. When Pok's dad commit suicide, he wrote a letter to Vee's dad to help take care of Pok. That is why Pok went to live with Vee and Note.

donna

sarNie Adult
he is so mean in here! is he that handicap man son? note is... he acts weird in dis lakorn... its funny tho ^_^ love it so far

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
oh my gosh! i watched the first ep and i am hooked! this is good! i like the storyline and the couples! Vee's hot in here and i don't usually think he's hott! did he lose weight or something? i don't see the belly anymore! but wow! note and kwan got married? jeesh..how did that happen!

matty

sarNie Egg
This is a really good lakorn....you get to have your drama (with Vee and Pok) and then you get to have your comedy (with Note and Kwan...which by the way is the reason I'm watching this lakorn :D )

...Note and Kwan got married because Note's dad was trying to find him a wife and he didn't like his dad's choice...so him and Vee try to find someone to pretend to be his wife so his dad would leave him alone...Note ended up begging Kwan (since they're kind of friends)...she said no at the beginning but her mom was in the hospital and she needed the money so she did it....

...Note and Kwan's couple is hilarious in here...I laughed so hard when Kwan was pretending to be a rich girl in front of Note's dad and when he asked her where she studied in America....she was suppose to say UCLA, but she couldn't remember it so she said YMCA...that was sooo funny :lmao: ... I'm so hooked on this lakorn (just like Lhong Ngao Jun)... :D

junne

this lakorn would have been more interesting if it had just one couple instead of two...like eliminate kwan and note...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on learning Thai jai and INoi...I hope she learns it as quickly as you guys did so we can watch lakorns together...That would be so awesome!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn is fun. i like Vee's role the most. it's fun to watch him play like this: mean, rude,stubborn, i like his role. i haven't seen pra egg character like this for a long time. i like it when he talk back to his dad. it was a fun scene to watch. he fit to play this role instead of the nice gentleman role in Song sanaeha with Aump. that role was boring and didn't fit him. Kwan role is fun to watch too. i like that she fight back for her right & justice. but she still didn't play this role that natural. Pinky would fit more. Pok her role is boring i never like her acting so i don't want to say much. Note is a new role to see him play which is a good change instead of playing just a sad nice guy from his pass role. the plot is interesting. i like that all 4 pra egg&nang egg live in the same house. i think Kwan will go live in Note's house right? since she agree to marry him.