Jai Diew

meenia

sarNie Adult
thank you so much...Love this lakorn..I had been waiting for this lakorn...Your are the best...can not wait until the next or ending part...

meenia

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is getting very sad...I had been having gut feeling that the two brother is going to fight...Why...Then I get a feeling that Vee wants Note to grow up, but he is so mad teaching Note this way...I'll have to wait to see the end...

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, episode 14 ended in suspense. I was like no don't end! Trying to download 15 right now. Wanna see if Vee's gonna save Pok before she gets bitten by the snake! Vee's so in love with her. He got so mad when she was kidnapped. Vee said that Pok's his wife. Did they already sleep together or did he say that just cause they're living together. It's the same with Note & Kwan. Don't think they're sleeping together but who knows, they've been in the same room since she came back. They just keep me guessing! Anyways, I think when Vee finds out that Matee kidnapped Pok, he's gonna be so pissed. Maybe he and his dad will get together and avenge Matee for everything Matee's done to the family. Gosh, I hope Vee & Pok get to have a wedding after everything they've been through. It was so cute that Vee made the heart and dinner for her!! He's softening up!!

meenia

sarNie Adult
Wow...it seem like it was going to end..Then now Vee and his dad are not getting along...Vee and Note are in a game of fire...Can not wait to see the next part and how it's going to end...sweet how Vee's daughter call Pok her mom... :D Vee needs to listen to his heart; otherwise in the end he is going to burn his heart...He is going to hurt people who he love and care...Wish Vee and Note the best...Vee looks hot and smart in this lakorn..Love him being a strong man.. ;)

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, loving this lakorn especially Pok and Vee. So they consider each other as husband and wife now? love how Vee don't want to say I love you but once he feel like he was loosing Pok, he promise to always tell her he love her often.
Can't wait until the next episode.

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think so. I have a feeling that guy did all that to revange on his dad. You can see all the sneaky stuff he's doing.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Anyone seen the next part...I'll like to see what happens with Vee, Note, Pok and kwan...Like to see if Vee knows that the Matee guy is not his dad or he knows but want his dad to leave him allow...Also for Note to grow up...

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
gah part 16 was so annoying, vee was such a butt head and note it's so stupid! the matee dude is totally playing vee but he doesn't know.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i have never like kwan in any lakorn since da one she had with aon ages ago... but i absolutrly love her in this one... and i gotta say dat i dont like poks hair with small cirls... i dunno it just bugs me it makes her look way older

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, i like Kwan la korn that she play with Aont for ch3 and then this one with Note. her role is fun to watch in this la korn. Vee&Pok are a cute match too. i enjoy watching this lakorn.

Laguna Babe

sarNie Egg
i'm only up 2 episode 7 and so far its pretty good watching note get jealous of kwan being with her best friend dat guy lol yes i luved da lakorn kwan did with aon 4 ch3 dat lakorn is one of my favs it was so good!!!! :D :D

meenia

sarNie Adult
Oh...I'll like to see it...In part 15 Vee was being a butt head aready...but when he talked to Pok...That he wants Note to grow up...I was yes...Vee still have a heart...Then Vee told Pok that he is not going to burn his heart in the end with what he is doing..He told Pok that it's a game, there no brother in here...I was no...I don't know if the Matee guy got him or Vee is smart...He doesn't want his dad to bother him and Pok, so he did this... :lmao: Can not wait to see part 16!

I feel so bad for Vee...Why is Note's dad hurting Vee like this? Don't know if the ending is going to be a happy ending or not...People continues to revenage but in the end they are going to hurt themselves....Also they are going to hurt people they love...Don't want Vee to hurt anymore...Seems like other people don't know what is going on with Vee...Even Pok doesn't seems to understand Vee...Seems like Kwan knows that Vee has done a lot for Note and Note's dad...Can not wait to see the ending....