Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
she have blurry vision and afraid maybe something bad might happen to her child b/c she's only 6 months pregnant -- the risk is high :( ..
even i hold my breathe for VIC when LUK told him the news to be prepare during the c-section part :(
oh okay..thanx

but i held my breathe wen Tee RUk said she was going to continue sleeping like this...
makes me think of poor P'Big :lmao: ....my Ken looks so sorrowful...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
the thought of it is so sad...he had to learn all tose
mommie duties w/ all tose girls...poor Vic... :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
^the sad part for me was when Aoey look at him, keep smiling at him, say thank you to him, then ask him, who are you?
that same night, Vic couldn't sleep, he's up, thinking about what had happened that day ..
the sad face on him was just devastating, i felt his deep pain, this LAST EPISODE make me a KEN fan ^^
i hope my future hubby is this understanding --- wait for me and willing to love me regardless of any sad events.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^the sad part for me was when Aoey look at him, keep smiling at him, say thank you to him, then ask him, who are you?
that same night, Vic couldn't sleep, he's up, thinking about what had happened that day ..
the sad face on him was just devastating, i felt his deep pain, this LAST EPISODE make me a KEN fan ^^
i hope my future hubby is this understanding --- wait for me and willing to love me regardless of any sad events.
*scream* why didn't u tell me there was spoilers in there....i'm not
reading until i'm finish....

spoiler
shit tat scene where she finally open her eyes...Vic was so happy
then she juz stared at him.... :lmao: ....and wen Aoey finally
came home..and the baby started to cry..and the mommie needed
help too...poor Vic...had to precious girls to take care of

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
P'KEN is such a wonderful, light-hearted, warm, loving man :wub: goshh. I want someone like him also, I'm so very jealous of his wifey :p lol. Ken portrays his roles too good! I lovers him <3 I'm waiting for him and Aff to reunite already! Haha.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Great Ceci, now you're jumping on the Ken bandwagon!!!! Cool...I was hoping, since there were news about this lakorn, that he'd get even more fans from it...since he's such a good actor and all...I told you he portrays his emotions really well...and I think he took it over the limit in this one...not that any of his acting was overboard, but the genuine emotions he showed, got us to hate it, but then love him, and feel sorry for him...it's kind of like Kawee, but on a different level...cuz Kawee had love issues, but with his father...Vic's love issues originated with Aoey, and we all know that kind of love is stronger and deeper, so obviously he felt more...I think it hurt more for him to see Aoey walk out on him, than for him to lose his dad...because if Aoey was there when he lost his dad, he would've been fine...but she left as well, so she completely made him lose hope without realizing it...She just never knew that he loved her that much, to the extent of staying in solitude for 8 years, being so hurt and angry, but still hoping she'd return...then being angry seeing her with another man...

The line that made me cry was when Menie was feeling sorry for Vic, and he tells her that, "It's okay, this is my duty as a good father, and a good husband..." then he went to wipe Aoey's mouth while holding his crying baby...that was the sweetest thing...it broke my heart too at the end, but I guess he just accepts her that way, because he knows what it's like without her, and there's no way he'd choose to go back to that...staying with a woman you deeply love, that has completely forgotten about you...that is really hard...I couldn't imagine myself doing that...but I'd do that too...because love can make you do things you never imagined yourself doing, giving you strength you never knew you had...it may just be a four letter word to some people, but it's really an action and they lead to great things...

I knew this was gonna be a great love story...I'm glad everyone enjoyed it...they couldn't have chosen a better ending...it was about deep, true love, from beginning to end...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg, the ending was a tear-jerker. I feel so sorry for Euy and Wic. It's sad how even at the end she still didn't know who she was. This was a pretty meaningful lakorn. I only wished they didn't leave an ending like that cuz that just makes me sad T_T

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omg, the ending was a tear-jerker. I feel so sorry for Euy and Wic. It's sad how even at the end she still didn't know who she was. This was a pretty meaningful lakorn. I only wished they didn't leave an ending like that cuz that just makes me sad T_T
yes this lakorn is so meaningful indeed! i watched it w/out subbs throughout all the episodes since wishbone was behind. now i'm going back to watch the subbed versions :p i'll understand this lakorn so much more!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Great Ceci, now you're jumping on the Ken bandwagon!!!! Cool...I was hoping, since there were news about this lakorn, that he'd get even more fans from it...since he's such a good actor and all...I told you he portrays his emotions really well...and I think he took it over the limit in this one...not that any of his acting was overboard, but the genuine emotions he showed, got us to hate it, but then love him, and feel sorry for him...it's kind of like Kawee, but on a different level...cuz Kawee had love issues, but with his father...Vic's love issues originated with Aoey, and we all know that kind of love is stronger and deeper, so obviously he felt more...I think it hurt more for him to see Aoey walk out on him, than for him to lose his dad...because if Aoey was there when he lost his dad, he would've been fine...but she left as well, so she completely made him lose hope without realizing it...She just never knew that he loved her that much, to the extent of staying in solitude for 8 years, being so hurt and angry, but still hoping she'd return...then being angry seeing her with another man...

The line that made me cry was when Menie was feeling sorry for Vic, and he tells her that, "It's okay, this is my duty as a good father, and a good husband..." then he went to wipe Aoey's mouth while holding his crying baby...that was the sweetest thing...it broke my heart too at the end, but I guess he just accepts her that way, because he knows what it's like without her, and there's no way he'd choose to go back to that...staying with a woman you deeply love, that has completely forgotten about you...that is really hard...I couldn't imagine myself doing that...but I'd do that too...because love can make you do things you never imagined yourself doing, giving you strength you never knew you had...it may just be a four letter word to some people, but it's really an action and they lead to great things...

I knew this was gonna be a great love story...I'm glad everyone enjoyed it...they couldn't have chosen a better ending...it was about deep, true love, from beginning to end...
hey! :) i really love your descriptions, gosh. i so envy you! you should write a book, lol. your words and thoughts of wic and aoey are so meaningful, true and straight from the heart! :wub: <3

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
YES! :wub:

i got my bittersweet...tragic / happy ending... :clap:

yes Ceci...tat scene was to the extreme heart-breaking...all those time...
all those tings he did..all those tings he gave up..just for her to not remember him
Oh! the disappointment on that handsome face :lmao: he reallie broke my heart..
that nite after..he stood up thinking and crying about it...

i tink it was reallie sad to see him try to be strong and be positive
for her..but he can't help by cry every now and then..for example that
scene where he's washing her hair..he was singing...fine..then he started
thinking and just started to cry :spin: i swear I cried too :lmao:

and i reallie like that ending speech by Vic

Ceci welcome aboard! lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
after today episode ..
i compare the pain of vic and aoey on who suffer the most ...
VIC seem to SUFFER the most .. from beginning to end :lmao:
i've alwaise pity P'Vic the most from the very beginning
1 because i'm all Ken territory from head to toe and 2
her leaving him w/ no reason and returning still w/ no reason
with ANOTHER man...deserved her a year or more of torturing
from P'Vic :dude:

so i guess Cracked Heart was meant for P'Vic eh.. :spin:

wow! so nicely written...gosh So i'm so bad w/ words :spin:

i noe tat scene was sad :lmao: along w/ the scene where he went to learn
baby duties and he was the only guy in there among the other mothers...
poor guy he had to do it all on his own

i agree..honestly i'm more infatuated w/ Kavee as a character..i'm reallie into
messed up characters...but i also love Koravic i dun kare how many ppl say he's
immature! boy does this man stand for TRUE LOVE :wub: ..anyways i tink
Ken did a extraordinary job with this role as well as his role as Kavee...it'll be
great to see Ken get double nominees like Aump did in 2007...cuz i tink if either
role fail to get nominate..it'll be a real loss... :spin:

btw i don't know if i'm emotionally ready for BBK tomorrow though i am a bit excited!
i can't believe it's over...let me have a minute to morn

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
eps 14 perdy sad. i only saw half of it though cause i wanna go sleep soon lol p'pat is funny lol when he was fainting haha

cecilia

Staff member
haha, so and kashie took the words out of my mouth, i'm not good with words either LOl ..
another part that make me sad was when VIC cry and Aoey ask, why cry :( .. she does not even connect with it ..

it's so sad too when she's worrying and crying over her baby when they're about to do the c-section on here :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha, so and kashie took the words out of my mouth, i'm not good with words either LOl ..
another part that make me sad was when VIC cry and Aoey ask, why cry :( .. she does not even connect with it ..

it's so sad too when she's worrying and crying over her baby when they're about to do the c-section on here :lmao:
yes tat was indeed horribly sad...
she seem confused..it's sad /sweet
wen she traced his tear trail

it's sad to tink about the Aoey b4 the
operation and the Aoey afterwards like
they were 2 completely different person...
the aoey b4 was willing to do ANYTHING
to keep her daughter and to keep the family
together...yet this aoey doesn't even know she
has a family...Poor Vic.. :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
^yes. poor him, thinking about him, just make me sad ..
other men would just give up on this relationship when their love one turn out like this .. but VIC, truly an admirable man :wub:

hhah, you know what i was thinking about earlier, i wish they can do a part 2 to jai rao .. have Aoey recover and have KON KWAN be an actress :p
JAI RAO P.2 Fiction? anyone? LOl

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^yes. poor him, thinking about him, just make me sad ..
other men would just give up on this relationship when their love one turn out like this .. but VIC, truly an admirable man :wub:

hhah, you know what i was thinking about earlier, i wish they can do a part 2 to jai rao .. have Aoey recover and have KON KWAN be an actress :p
JAI RAO P.2 Fiction? anyone? LOl
shitz and i was so pissed and caught off guard
wen freaking Duang was like saying she can't
believe Vic would leave tat much money
for his "brain dead wife"

yea lol my sista was saying tat
she like aw man tis is how i know
i dun have any true love in my life
cuz i wouldn't be able to do wat he's doing
i'll probably leave her...lol

yeah totally i thought of tat too...ehhehe
not the actress part..tat would be cool though...
but i was tinking of them making part 2 where
Vic will make Aoey fall in love w/ him all over again