Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Teehee raymond_obssessed! Thanks :D Right now, I'm hooked on Taiwanese dramas also. I'm watching YY3+1 at the moment I stopped on Episode08 though since it was getting so Intense I couldn't handle to watch online anymore! I want to watch on full screen TV now :p lol. But other than that I just finished KLP didn't watch for two weeks but just skipped to last episode today and now I'm just watching DK it's halarious and keeps me smiling and laughing<3

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss all the conversations we had on this lakorn...what happened to all my JR sisters? I haven't been here in a long time...no good lakorns to watch...for me any way...I'm so hooked on the Taiwanese drama right now...excited to learn Mandarin in the Spring...

Shout outs to : Ceci, Pich, lovebird_tmi, Jieb, Kayla, Kashie...I know I'm forgetting some, forgive me if I do...

Awwh I'm still here! I'm not really watching any lakorns either. I watch Khun Mae Jum Lang but not 100%.

And I miss the convos too. :(

Oh yeah I'm watching DK too lol. Just not 100% like JR :lmao:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^^What's DK...I might be totally out of it...I'm only watching Mae Ka Kanom Wan when wishy has it subbed...other than that, nothing interests me.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it's funny, but I absolutely miss Jai Rao -_-

Maybe if we are lucky Ken and Aff will have a lakorn sometime this year lol :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ohh I hope so KAYLA! I reall wish so. I wanted the Sanae lakorn to be with Aff but it's with Anne so I guess we'll just have to keeping hoping and wishing. But I'm sure they'll have another chance to work together because not only us International fans love them but there Thai fans do alot also :D I mean Ken even won for best actor, Aff won for best actress and JAIRAO even won for best lakorn on CH3fanclubawards! I'm sure they'll grant us our wish :wub: teehee.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I know...they're giving too many lakorns to Anne...why not Aff?
How are they supposed to please the Kaff fans?
I haven't liked him with anyone since Aom...but they should do a romantic comedy...they both need to laugh more instead of cry so much...
No tragic, bittersweet ending either...

Shout out to all my JR girls!!!

Hmm, P'Ying doesn't seem to be in here anymore...she used to always feed us spoilers...I wonder where she is...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know they do need to please us KAFF fans, lol :p
Totally agree Aom and Ken need a happy lakorn, not depressing one either!
I want to see Ken with Aom and Aff again definitley<3
Aom was the first one I love Ken with too then Janie and now Aff:)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
so my mother's been watching this and i guess she likes it haha i've semi watched it but from what i've seen its really cute but mayne aff cries so muchhhhh so she has a disease type of thing right?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh geesh. GRUDGEPRINCESS you just started watching this?! lol, You missed all the convos. and fun we had when it was still airing but it's okay you can always look through all these pages. Ahaa. I know Aff cries alot but it didn't bother me. And yes, She does have a disease :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
so my mother's been watching this and i guess she likes it haha i've semi watched it but from what i've seen its really cute but mayne aff cries so muchhhhh so she has a disease type of thing right?
Sala, you just started? That's okay, because it was so hard to wait for it each week like we did...plus, I skipped the bad episodes...meaning, the ones where Ken were cruel to Aff...I hated seeing him be so immature and unreasonable...

But, if you want to discuss it, we all can come back and discuss it with you...but there were some hardcore fans in here...and it was so much fun discussing it...from tight pants to Menie's denial...the good ol' days...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
jai rao won an award from IN mag and ken/aff won an award for fave couple :D hiii bong so and all da other jai rao peepos :D