Jao Sao Ban Rai

donna

sarNie Adult
danai is the guy who likes namfon too. he's the one that the auntie used to try to break up namfon and por. he know that namfon loves por so he tries to protect namfon from the bad ppls, ie: her brother.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I feel like punching Por right now. What a hypocrite....he gets angry when Namfon is only talking to Danai but he goes off kissing Orapim. Gee wtf man.

Before they end up together, I hope Namfon really tortures Por first >=[

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the summary for episodes 14, Tang071. Awww...the lakorn continues to be passionate and interesting!! I can't wait to see episodes 14. :w000t:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I can't believe Por will knock Namfon...LOL. That does sound a bit too mean, but I'm sure it's merely an accident. I couldn't imagine Por punching a women he loves...We'll just have to find out in episodes 15. All the other attempts were just a scare tack. He just wanted Namfon to understand that he has control of the relationship. Even if his daughter did not interfere, Por couldn't bare to lay a hand on Namfon anyways. I'm still addicted to Jao Sao Ban Rai. It's the greatest!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
It was a shock to see in the preview that Por punched Namfon, he must felt really bad to punch his pregnant wife :eek:
Anyways, I caught a little off episode 15 live, it's still at the point where they are jealous and mad at each other etc. Namfon's brother is just money crazy and selfish. Por's sister has returned and she was pretty much shocked to know Fon is Por's wife and is the owner of the house and also when she knows that Fon was pregnant.
I really liked the cliff scene, that was pretty good. One nice scene of them together lol, it's out that Looktan isn't Por's daughter, he was gentle and soft ... just about to give her a kiss but she had to stop him :( -_- *sigh*

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the details on episodes 15, Phew. I'm downloading episodes 14 and I'm excited to see both 14 and 15!! It's a never-ending drama here and I'm loving it...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
If there is really 17 episodes, it will surly feel like the never-ending drama, because it means we have to wait for the ending episode next week :(

I like how they stand outside hugging each other watching the moon, they were so happy :wub: that was another cute scene :wub:

Next episode is the wedding celebration, Namfon tells Por she loves him, he was happy to hear however she looks a little sad :unsure: Maybe because she was shown the sale contact :(

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Phew said:
If there is really 17 episodes, it will surly feel like the never-ending drama, because it means we have to wait for the ending episode next week :(

I like how they stand outside hugging each other watching the moon, they were so happy :wub: that was another cute scene :wub:

Next episode is the wedding celebration, Namfon tells Por she loves him, he was happy to hear however she looks a little sad :unsure: Maybe because she was shown the sale contact :(
[post="153736"][/post]​
Awww...I'm definitely looking forward to the wedding scene...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Oh...for all those who wants to see the Jao Sao Ban Rai crew on Ruk Aeuy, you can download it in Buddie Media...thanks to Destiny411. It's a must see!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i know! i saw the punch and almost couldn't believe my eyes... i had to watch it again... why is Numfon even protecting her ass brother... he did so much bad things to her... i can never forgive a brother who does that to me... as for Aropim... i hate her more than ever... and Por's sister... is she stupid or something? saying all those stuffs to Numfon...

i sooooo can't wait till the ending comes out... i would die to see what happens to everyone...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't think he meant to punch her. He was beating up the brother and Namfon stepped in front of the bro to help him. It was an accident. That said its now dragging for me. Its one stupid conflict on top of another. Orapin is played out, the brother is played out, Danai and the jealousy games are played out and now we have Por's sister coming back to cause more trouble. That's overload.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yep!!! it could have ended where arompim got shot.... she should have become paralyzed and understand her sins... as for her brother... he should have been locked up in jail for selling his sister... as for Por's sister... she should have remained in America with her husband... and become a good wife...

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i'm ok wit 17 epi cuz i lun this lakorn. As long as i can see them together then it's ok!!!!!!!!It doesn't drag that much!!!!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this lakorn seem interesting i think I go watch it actualy i saw preview its good namfon very pretty iam only watching it cause my uncle wants to see it lol and right now no good lakorn to watch so i watch part of it

cecilia

Staff member
the punch was an accident..namfon is so fragil in here ..letting her brother coming in her life after the other is just wrong..

i'm syched..can't wait for tonight upload..^^

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i want to watch the ending now!!! 15 is out... but i really can't wait till next week to find out...

and Por... just tell her you love her already... gosh... and Numfon... it's so obivious he cares about you so much... why are you listening to people talking crap?!

also... i'm so sick of them using the kid as a reason to stay together... just confess your love for goodness sake!!!

and OMG... STUPID SISTER!!! por's sister believed every word Arompim said and is being so horrible to Numfon...