Jao Sao Ban Rai

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol, in most cases p'ek finds out that n'ek is pregnant in the ending episode.

I want him to find out in the second last episode so we get to see him take care of her or at least be more gentle

cecilia

Staff member
to be honest..i want namfon make por suffer..because all these time..all he did was make her cry..i think they should turn the table around and make him cry for hurting her mentally and physically..:lol:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I didn't think Jao Sao Ban Rai dragged at all...Every details remain an attention-grabber!! I'm glad the storyline is getting straight to the point. I'm enjoying every scene. I'm thankful there are more episodes to see...I can't get enough of Por in this lakorn!! :wub: His role is totally amazing!!

Thank goodness Por did not punch Namfon on purpose...He meant to punch her brother, but she got in the way. Oops...she shouldn't even try to protect the person who tried every attempt to hurt her anyways. It's like a lesson unlearned...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yippi!! Thanks to Destiny411, episodes 15 has been uploaded in Buddie Media. I can't wait to see what surprises it may hold. LOL.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
There was actually a few cute scenes in episode 15. But I want to see episode 16 more since that is the wedding scene and that is when Fon tells Por she loves him and I wonder why she didn't look as happy and I wonder how it will end and what is going to happen next week.

Honestly waiting next week just for the ending episode is killing. Wish I can watch episode 16 live tonight like last night :(

tang071

sarNie Elites
eps.15 keeps going back and forth. por continues to ask namfon to stay for lookthan's sake. he will give her a divorce at the end of the contract and give her 50 million so that she can go to danai. namfon tells por to not touch her and for him to stay away from her lover, danai.
nootsara is scared of going back to her brother. she finally gives in bc she has no money. at the airport, namfon meets nootsara who thinks that namfon has acquired money from a wealthy man in exchange for her body. por tells namfon to stop crying bc it embarrasses him that his wife is thinking of another man. namfon replies by telling him not to breathe the same air that she does. por leaves for the hospital on namfon's order.
at the house, nootsara has just arrived right after namfon and loothan. nootsara calls for namfon, thinking that she is a maid. she is surprised to namfon there and tells her to get out of her house. nootsara finds out from lada that tinamai is dead and that namfon now shares the same last name as nootsara. nootsara reveals that loothan is the daughter of a relative. she lies and says that namfon was hired as merely as a babysitter not to mention that namfon has prostituted herself to por. namfon has morning sickness and nootsara deduces that she is pregnant. namfon faints.
cliff scene!! por continues to treat namfon nicely but he also adds that he is willing to give her money. in return, he asks that she continue to stay with him. cute, he takes off his jacket for her.
the manager of a hotel comes to the house with rawee's bill. por pays. another man asks for 900 grand bc rawee lost his bet in gambling. por pays.
rawee threatens to strangle nootsara. everyone comes and namfon and helps release nootsara. por continually punches rawee until namfon comes in to stop him before she is accidentally punched by por. namfon agrees to stay with por if he lets go of her brother. a doctor comes and is checking her pulse. she wakes up and asks for medicine only and to stop any further examination.
rawee asks for money every month and a house. namfon cant oblige bc she has no money. por comes in and agrees to give rawee a house and for rawee to make his own living for the sake of namfon. por tells her that he has something to tell her after their wedding.
--------------------------------
preview for eps.16, nootsaba gives namfon the contract that states that por has bought her from her grandfather. aorapim and nootsaba conspire together to eliminate namfon. namfon says i love you to por at their wedding. however, namfon disappears.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tang071 said:
eps.15 keeps going back and forth. por continues to ask namfon to stay for lookthan's sake. he will give her a divorce at the end of the contract and give her 50 million so that she can go to danai. namfon tells por to not touch her and for him to stay away from her lover, danai.
nootsara is scared of going back to her brother. she finally gives in bc she has no money. at the airport, namfon meets nootsara who thinks that namfon has acquired money from a wealthy man in exchange for her body. por tells namfon to stop crying bc it embarrasses him that his wife is thinking of another man. namfon replies by telling him not to breathe the same air that she does. por leaves for the hospital on namfon's order.
at the house, nootsara has just arrived right after namfon and loothan. nootsara calls for namfon, thinking that she is a maid. she is surprised to namfon there and tells her to get out of her house. nootsara finds out from lada that tinamai is dead and that namfon now shares the same last name as nootsara. nootsara reveals that loothan is the daughter of a relative. she lies and says that namfon was hired as merely as a babysitter not to mention that namfon has prostituted herself to por. namfon has morning sickness and nootsara deduces that she is pregnant. namfon faints.
cliff scene!! por continues to treat namfon nicely but he also adds that he is willing to give her money. in return, he asks that she continue to stay with him. cute, he takes off his jacket for her.
the manager of a hotel comes to the house with rawee's bill. por pays. another man asks for 900 grand bc rawee lost his bet in gambling. por pays.
rawee threatens to strangle nootsara. everyone comes and namfon and helps release nootsara. por continually punches rawee until namfon comes in to stop him before she is accidentally punched by por. namfon agrees to stay with por if he lets go of her brother. a doctor comes and is checking her pulse. she wakes up and asks for medicine only and to stop any further examination.
rawee asks for money every month and a house. namfon cant oblige bc she has no money. por comes in and agrees to give rawee a house and for rawee to make his own living for the sake of namfon. por tells her that he has something to tell her after their wedding.
--------------------------------
preview for eps.16, nootsaba gives namfon the contract that states that por has bought her from her grandfather. aorapim and nootsaba conspire together to eliminate namfon. namfon says i love you to por at their wedding. however, namfon disappears.
[post="154321"][/post]​
Thanks for the summary, Tang071. I just finished watching episodes 15 and I didn't quite understood what was said. Thank goodness you explained it all. LOL. I enjoyed all the sweet scenes between Por and Namfon in this episode. They were more romantic than ever in most parts. See Por is such a great guy to sacrifice so much for Namfon's brother. He didn't have to pay for all his bills nor expenses, but Por chooses to for Namfon's sake. What a sweetheart!! I can't wait to see episodes 16...It sure looks interesting!! I wonder how would the wedding turn out and why would Namfon go missing. Hmmm...I hope someone will upload episodes 16 soon....I'm anxious to find out. LOL.

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, isn't this lakorn end today ?

i'm just on disc 7......lolz. i'm too slow :D
u know what, the little girl......i think they make her character is too smart...and that is kinda annoying. hehe.......but she's cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just got tape 8 today..no, its ending next friday..im looking forward to it..i want to know how it will wrap up..but dang i hope por finds out namfon is pregnant on epi 16..so everything can be resolve and por/namfon can have more sweet moments together

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm predicting that Namfon might go missing because Por's sister shows her something about how Por bought her from her grandpa before he was dead and so she is mad and that's why she leaves. I don't like that though, too many conflicts!!!! I want Por to tell Namfon that he loves her but he never does at least in episode 16 she will tell him that she loves him!

cecilia

Staff member
^well..everytime he's about to confess..something happen..he's or he turn it around and be like-->for lootan's sake..poor girl..salum is a hard man to please ..:lol:

anyway..i have a feeling that por won't know about the pregnancy until the last 2 episode..because from the look of it..namfon didn't want to tell him at all..the way she try to avoid the doctor when he came to take her pulse after she faint..she got up after feeling unconscience..and rush to por's side to beg him to not have to go through the exame..and yeah..she got her way..so i dont' think she'll plan to tell him any sooner....i have a feeling ...probably cuz she dont' know if he love her or not..what if she tell him then..what would happen to her..you know.the typical lakorn..but oh well..i can't wait til he find out..gonna be interesting..

btw..what's wrong with noosaba..i don't get her problem at all..why so upset after she retire from chasing her man..:lol:..she came and blame everything on namfon..what did she do to her anyway...the connection with her brother..it's her own fault..she got herself into deep trouble..she outta go and have revenge on ravi..not namfon..and that brother of her..i just wanna go in and kill him..in real life situation..i probably cut him loose from being bro/sis after the first time..no 2nd chances...RAVI is such a big money craver..go and die..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
iamnowhere said:
Off topic: ^^^I didn't know you can use that kind of language on this!!!! :D :D
[post="154406"][/post]​
sorry!!! i have to no words that can describe it perfectly as that word... but believe me! i don't use that word at all... only when i'm super duper pissed off at some woman!!!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i'm glad it didn't end at epi 15 cuz of the drama and plus it wouldn't make sensse to end it right there!!!Epi 16 was sad.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
namfon's brother is so bad. so evil in every way when he's wrong. por's sister is another evil one.

i just dont like that it takes por so long to say he loves her. what's holding him back. it's like the girl always have to be the one that says it first for some reason...

that handicap girl is trying to involve herself even when she has no condition to be...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
Thanks for the summary, Tang071. I just finished watching episodes 15 and I didn't quite understood what was said. Thank goodness you explained it all. LOL. I enjoyed all the sweet scenes between Por and Namfon in this episode. They were more romantic than ever in most parts. See Por is such a great guy to sacrifice so much for Namfon's brother. He didn't have to pay for all his bills nor expenses, but Por chooses to for Namfon's sake. What a sweetheart!! I can't wait to see episodes 16...It sure looks interesting!! I wonder how would the wedding turn out and why would Namfon go missing. Hmmm...I hope someone will upload episodes 16 soon....I'm anxious to find out. LOL.
[post="154358"][/post]​
Wait so Por still doesn't know that Namfon is pregnant?Thats wrong.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
he knows that she is pregnant in epi 16, but she has already left!!!!!!Por will get shot again and that's when he said i luv u to namfon. Namfon already said it to por & now it's his turn in epi 17!!!!!!Hmm....he slapped/punched his sis several times cuz namfon left cuz of her and the evil girl!!!!!!!