Jao Sao Ban Rai

SunStar

sarNie Elites
you should really watch it... it's almost like Leh Ratree... if you like that type of lakorn... you'll like this one too!!! plus... i think Por's is hotter than Pepper!!! so i love it even more!!!

note: this lakorn has tons of cute, sweet, romantic scenes!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
shaddy said:
so the little gurl is the Pra"ek daughter?...
[post="155047"][/post]​
i don't think she is his biological daughter... i think it might be his older sister or may be even a cousin's daughter... cuz in the beginning, he had to go get her to come and live with them... and she didn't want anyone besides him... until Numfon came in... and she started liking Numfon even more than Por...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
i have it... it's by Punch... but let me go find it...
[post="155024"][/post]​
Thanks a bunch Sunstar :wub: but I actually have the CD. My dumbass didn't realize it until you said Punch was the singer then I went digging through my collection. If anyone wants it just let me know and I'll upload it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah this la korn is really fun to watch. has lots of cute sweet scenes which i especially love to watch. i like Por character. he's such a jealous mean guy. which is hot!!! and Namfon is very cute.she has a cute face. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm i wont have anything to watch after this lakorn besides sadut ruk and ammaratalay..this lakorn got everything you want to see in a lakorn..the sweet..biter..sad..comedy..etc etc..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
you should really watch it... it's almost like Leh Ratree... if you like that type of lakorn... you'll like this one too!!! plus... i think Por's is hotter than Pepper!!! so i love it even more!!!

note: this lakorn has tons of cute, sweet, romantic scenes!
[post="155119"][/post]​
I totally agree with you, SunStar. Por is much hotter than Pepper!! This lakorn is definitely a must see!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
hmm i wont have anything to watch after this lakorn besides sadut ruk and ammaratalay..this lakorn got everything you want to see in a lakorn..the sweet..biter..sad..comedy..etc etc..
[post="155602"][/post]​
You're totally right, Tinah. I'm loving that Jao Sao Ban Rai has a touch of everything. It's well worth it!! I haven't started on Sadut Ruk or Ammaratalay yet. Are they interesting so far? I'm not going to have anything to watch after Jao Sao Ban Rai either. If the two lakorns are not good, I'll just rewatch both of Pat and Por's previous lakorns...They always get me hyped!! LOL. I can't get enough of Pat and Por!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I didn't know where to request for the show that they were on...so does anyone in here have it??? Please I wanna see!!

slee00

sarNie Adult
you have to pay a $24.00 membership and get to watch all the lakorns for 3 months I think....Better than wait and rent them!

tinah

sarNie Coma
You're totally right, Tinah. I'm loving that Jao Sao Ban Rai has a touch of everything. It's well worth it!! I haven't started on Sadut Ruk or Ammaratalay yet. Are they interesting so far? I'm not going to have anything to watch after Jao Sao Ban Rai either. If the two lakorns are not good, I'll just rewatch both of Pat and Por's previous lakorns...They always get me hyped!! LOL. I can't get enough of Pat and Por!!
i think sadut ruk is good in the first epi!..you should give that lakorn a try..i dont know if you'll like ammaratalay or not but i like it..cuz im into boran/period lakorn..about past life stuff like that

the ending..from thairath! how cute:wub:

'ปอ' โชว์โรแมนติกทิ้งทวน 'ฝน' เคลิ้มจนลืมกลัวตกม้า

มาถึงวันที่ต้องปิดฉากความรักฉบับซาดิสต์ของคู่พระนางในละคร “เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่” ทางช่อง 3 แล้วในวันเสาร์ นี้ แต่คราวนี้แฟนๆคงชื่นใจ เพราะจะได้เห็น “พ่อเลี้ยงสรัล” ที่บทจะสวีตล่ะก็ น้ำตาลยังเรียกพ่อล่ะกัน โดยฉากวันนี้เป็นตอนที่ พ่อเลี้ยงสรัล (ปอ-ทฤษฎี) หลังจากปรับความเข้าใจกับ แม่เลี้ยงพิมพิกา (น้ำฝน-พัชรินทร์) ได้แล้ว ทั้งคู่ก็พากันไปรำลึกความหลังที่แม่เลี้ยงเคยพาแกะมาเลี้ยง

ฉากนี้ถ่ายทำที่ฟาร์มแถวปากช่อง บรรยากาศโรแมนติกมั่กๆ ผกก. ณรงค์ จารุจินดา เน้นๆกับทั้งคู่ว่า “เอาให้สวีตจนคนดูเคลิ้มเลยนะ” ฉาก นี้จะเริ่มจาก ปอ กับ ฝน เดินจูงม้ามาด้วยกัน จากนั้น ปอ ก็จะอุ้ม ฝน ขึ้นไปนั่งบนหลังม้า ซึ่งทั้งคู่ แสดงได้อบอุ่นซาบซึ้งมาก ขนาดว่าลืมมาดพ่อเลี้ยงมาดโหดไปเลย ส่วน น้ำฝน อินไปกับความนุ่มนวลชวนฝันของ พ่อเลี้ยงปอ จนลืมเจ็บก้น “ตอนถ่ายฉากนี้มันอินน่ะค่ะ ฝนคิดว่ามันเป็นความฝันของหญิงสาวทุกคนนะ ที่อยากจะมีเวลาที่โรแมนติกยังงี้กับคนรัก ตอนที่พี่ปออุ้มฝนขึ้นไปนั่งบนหลังม้าแล้วบอกรักนะ มันรู้สึกขนลุกเลยค่ะ จากที่เคยกลัวตกลืมกลัวไปเลยค่ะ”...เอ้า สาวๆดูแล้วก็ระวังเคลิ้มเหมือนนางเอกล่ะ!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Shaddy, at least u're on 4...i haven't even start watching it yet.. i mean..., i have make my trip to go get it...first.. haha...

u guys make me wanna watch it... :) is the lakorn nearly to the end yet? :) cause i hate waiting.. wanna watch everything at once.. cause it sounds good.. :)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i think sadut ruk is good in the first epi!..you should give that lakorn a try..i dont know if you'll like ammaratalay or not but i like it..cuz im into boran/period lakorn..about past life stuff like that

the ending..from thairath! how cute:wub:

'ปอ' โชว์โรแมนติกทิ้งทวน 'ฝน' เคลิ้มจนลืมกลัวตกม้า

มาถึงวันที่ต้องปิดฉากความรักฉบับซาดิสต์ของคู่พระนางในละคร “เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่” ทางช่อง 3 แล้วในวันเสาร์ นี้ แต่คราวนี้แฟนๆคงชื่นใจ เพราะจะได้เห็น “พ่อเลี้ยงสรัล” ที่บทจะสวีตล่ะก็ น้ำตาลยังเรียกพ่อล่ะกัน โดยฉากวันนี้เป็นตอนที่ พ่อเลี้ยงสรัล (ปอ-ทฤษฎี) หลังจากปรับความเข้าใจกับ แม่เลี้ยงพิมพิกา (น้ำฝน-พัชรินทร์) ได้แล้ว ทั้งคู่ก็พากันไปรำลึกความหลังที่แม่เลี้ยงเคยพาแกะมาเลี้ยง

ฉากนี้ถ่ายทำที่ฟาร์มแถวปากช่อง บรรยากาศโรแมนติกมั่กๆ ผกก. ณรงค์ จารุจินดา เน้นๆกับทั้งคู่ว่า “เอาให้สวีตจนคนดูเคลิ้มเลยนะ” ฉาก นี้จะเริ่มจาก ปอ กับ ฝน เดินจูงม้ามาด้วยกัน จากนั้น ปอ ก็จะอุ้ม ฝน ขึ้นไปนั่งบนหลังม้า ซึ่งทั้งคู่ แสดงได้อบอุ่นซาบซึ้งมาก ขนาดว่าลืมมาดพ่อเลี้ยงมาดโหดไปเลย ส่วน น้ำฝน อินไปกับความนุ่มนวลชวนฝันของ พ่อเลี้ยงปอ จนลืมเจ็บก้น “ตอนถ่ายฉากนี้มันอินน่ะค่ะ ฝนคิดว่ามันเป็นความฝันของหญิงสาวทุกคนนะ ที่อยากจะมีเวลาที่โรแมนติกยังงี้กับคนรัก ตอนที่พี่ปออุ้มฝนขึ้นไปนั่งบนหลังม้าแล้วบอกรักนะ มันรู้สึกขนลุกเลยค่ะ จากที่เคยกลัวตกลืมกลัวไปเลยค่ะ”...เอ้า สาวๆดูแล้วก็ระวังเคลิ้มเหมือนนางเอกล่ะ!
[post="155860"][/post]​
Thanks, Tinah, for the info on Sadut Ruk and Ammaratalay. I'll give it a try after I finish the last episode of Jao Sao Ban Rai. I'm sure I will enjoy their lakorns. Channel 3 production holds a reputation of great lakorns, anyways...I have pride in all their projects!!

Also, thanks for sharing the news on the ending of Jao Sao Ban Rai. Awww...Por and Namfon looks so sweet...I hope someone can translate the news, though.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
calla said:
por and numfon on Oops! new issue

credit to poluplus
[post="155980"][/post]​

WOW!! Por and Namfon looks great together!! That was a picture of them from Ruk Aeuy. Cool...I hope someone will share the magazine photos. Thanks, Calla.