Jao Sao Ban Rai

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Holy crap...when Salum said that about him being 35...I was like..."damn,You are one HOT old man!!!"

Overall...I enjoyed this lakorn from beginning to end...not disappointed at all!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hello.... i'm a little late in there.. but i would appreciate if somebody can please give me a brief summary.. on what the lakorn is about..

so far.. I'm on tape 1 right now.. almost done..pretty interesting.. but i have no clue on what's going on... he has a kid... he's mean to her...??? her parents passed away.. the old guy who live w/her passed away too... & before he died... Pra-ek, Por tear these paper up.. what was that all about? i need help here.. please.. somebody.. :)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
hello.... i'm a little late in there.. but i would appreciate if somebody can please give me a brief summary.. on what the lakorn is about..

so far.. I'm on tape 1 right now.. almost done..pretty interesting.. but i have no clue on what's going on... he has a kid... he's mean to her...??? her parents passed away.. the old guy who live w/her passed away too... & before he died... Pra-ek, Por tear these paper up.. what was that all about? i need help here.. please.. somebody.. :)
[post="158360"][/post]​
All the summaries for each and every episodes were posted in the previous pages. If you have time, you should read through them again. Mango and Tang071 wrote very detailed summaries. Check them out and you will understand the entire lakorn. It's one well worth your time!! Enjoy...Jao Sao Ban Rai was one of the best lakorns out in 2006!! I absolutely love Por!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Mara Phang said:
All the summaries for each and every episodes were posted in the previous pages. If you have time, you should read through them again. Mango and Tang071 wrote very detailed summaries. Check them out and you will understand the entire lakorn. It's one well worth your time!! Enjoy...Jao Sao Ban Rai was one of the best lakorns out in 2006!! I absolutely love Por!!
[post="158496"][/post]​
ok.. thanks!!!
:D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
OMG!I just saw the last two episodes and I was so satisfied when Por slap his sister like 4 times I watched that part over and over.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
THIS WAS A VERY GOOD LAKORN. I STILL HAVE THE LAST COUPLE ENDING EPISODES SAVED ON MY COMP. BECAUSE IT WAS REALLY GOOD. I LOVE IT!

karuna

sarNie Egg
i looking for the ost to this lakorn. does anyone have it and is willing to share. i especially like the theme song.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
All i have to say is that it was very CORNY especially the luvy duvy scenes...but it was worth watching.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
NiTha said:
All i have to say is that it was very CORNY especially the luvy duvy scenes...but it was worth watching.
[post="162456"][/post]​
Oooooh very harsh!!! :D :D Not offended, but some might be. I'm trying to watch it, but I always keep on pushing it off. Since there's no lakorn out that really holds my attention i might start watching it again. Still can't stand Numfon, but maybe she'll grow on me, guess I'll have to see :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
avators from one of namfon's fanclub..its very cute..especially the spanking butt part..lol

[post="163002"][/post]​
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. I believe Worranat created these animes. She is very creative!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i got about 5 more eps left den it end . OMg i love dis lakorn it soo funnieeee :loool: i crack up when ever i see Dannai !!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
the little girl is not Por 's daughter right ? cuz im at the part where the sister told Nunfon dat the little girl is not Por 's daughter but their aunt 's kid ?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I've read the summaries, but it doesn't really explain these parts of the series in detail... can someone help me understand it?

How and why did Por get Namfon to marry him when she was kind of out-of-it in the hospital? Why did she remain "married" to him afterwards & why did they pretend to everyone else around them (i.e. aunt and Orapim) that they were happily married?

What was the terms of their marriage contract that Por and Namfon had with each other anyways and all that stuff about a contract at the wedding (near the end) that finally made her run away? Was this the same contract she had with him in the beginning from the hospital scene?

Thanks!