Jao Sao Ban Rai

ChenrukNote

Goddess
starryXing* said:
I've read the summaries, but it doesn't really explain these parts of the series in detail... can someone help me understand it?

How and why did Por get Namfon to marry him when she was kind of out-of-it in the hospital? Why did she remain "married" to him afterwards & why did they pretend to everyone else around them (i.e. aunt and Orapim) that they were happily married?

What was the terms of their marriage contract that Por and Namfon had with each other anyways and all that stuff about a contract at the wedding (near the end) that finally made her run away? Was this the same contract she had with him in the beginning from the hospital scene?

Thanks!
[post="164735"][/post]​

Por married Namfon because he likes her but she doesn't know that so he took the advantage while she was drugged in the hospital to marry her. And they pretended to everyone else that they were happily married because once Namfon became conscious she found out that Por tricked her into marrying and he gave 500,000 baht to Teeramai for her and the terms of their marriage was that she had to stay w/him for a year and pretend to be happily married. The contract at the end during their wedding was the contract that Namfon's grandpa made with Por to give Por liability over Namfon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , dat contract at the end was Namfon's grandpa made with Por. At the end he admit dat he love since the day he saw her cry at her parent funneral ! So , i guess dat y when the grandpa need money he willing to lean it to him and in return a promise Namfon will be his bride . That why Por was alway around Numfon 's ranch . He want to see her , want know wat she doing or wat she eating but back den Numfon thought Por was trying to hurt her sheep and prevent it from eating his grass but acutally he was spying on her lol

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
the little girl is not Por 's daughter right ? cuz im at the part where the sister told Nunfon dat the little girl is not Por 's daughter but their aunt 's kid ?
[post="164729"][/post]​
nope its not por's daughter..but yeah something like that on the aunt thing...hehehe

thuy

sarNie Egg
You are all right, this lakorn was hilarious :) I loved Por in his character, mean and at the same time soft :wub:

I understand the marriage that he wanted to protect her from the other guy in having her near him. He never paid the other guy 500'000 baht, but told Namfon that he did. Secretely he loved her and does not want her to leave him. Namfon first wanted to cancel the marriage as she could not believe she sold herself for 500'000 baht. But he told her that she did not sell herself to him, but that they have made an agreement. He pays for her the debt and she on the other side takes care of his daughter. And this for one year, but they only pretend to be married and he will not touch her.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I was reading one thread in channel 3 webboard about the rating of this lakorn.

Rating of "Hima Tai Pra Jun" was about 3-4-5
Rating of "Oum Ruk" was about 8-9-10
Rating of "Jao Sao Ban Rai" was about 14-15-16

These are rating was from the show that call "Kui Haek Kohng". The show was on air Thursday or Friday of channel 5. It was about 4 days ago.

Here the link

http://www2.thaitv3.com/board2005/viewtopic.php?t=31354

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oh my goodness, that is BIG, huge .... and I thought Oum Rak was the most ... wow that is amazing :wub:
Thanks for sharing ka, I'm glad because I totally love this lakorn

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I thought Oum Ruk was the most too but maybe because of trend that made us think like that.

I don't know how much we can believe the rating but it was show up on TV. So it might be true.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Gosh I'm so happy to see, I hear it was doing great in ratings but I didn't think it was this good ... wow

Anyways it was a good lakorn, I really liked it
I'm still kind of confused, is ratings people voting or people viewing?? lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats where i saw @ tv3webboard too.. i think that could be another type of rating on the show...Jao Sao did good in ratings but it didnt beat Oum Ruk..and Oum ruk beat Long Ngao Jun

heres an article about it

Lakorn "Oum Ruk" slice "Long Ngao Jun"

Dara Daily had created a poll for all lakorn aired in the year 2006. There had been many types of lakorn starting from beginning of the year until now, many had received great interest from the viewers. Although some did not creat a "wow" rating, but did earn good ratings at a certain level, that lakorn would have to be Duang Jai Pattiharn, which starred the koo kwan pra'nang like Kob Suvanant and Num Sornram. This lakorn is different from "Long Ngao Jun" though it had the same nang'ek, but different pra'ek, which is Stephan. This lakorn had received great interest from the viewers no lesser.

Another lakorn that is consider to be hot has to be "Jaosao ban Rai" which earn good ratings than expected. It was clearly more hot-hit than other lakorns from other channel in the evening. There is also "Kratai See Rung" that received good feedbacks as well.

A lakorn that is more quieter is "Pooyai Het Gumnun Hoi"....

As for the action lakorn like "Lek Lai" it got good feedbacks as well, even though it couldn't beat the lakorn, which can consider to be the Lakorn of the Year like "Oum Ruk." This is because of it's plot and the actors like Anne Thongprasom and Ken Theeradeth, it had turn this lakorn into the Champion of Lakorns (the winner of all lakorns) This lakorn was cute and had grab many interest from the views, which had made Ch3 to produce the lakorn out in VCD. It seems like in the first half of the year, Ch3 was more successful in lakorn ratings, so let's wait and see what will have in the last half of the year.

Edit: Also, an article came out a weeks after oum ruk aired..saying on air just for 2 week the rating was in the 8-9 range..but then i guess we'll have to have til the end of the year

Our news reporter ask about the updates of this lakorn and it's rating to the producer, and it was revealed that when this lakorn was on air for just 2 weeks, the rating was in the 8-9 range, which is consider to be very good because of the World Cup tournament event that's going on right now, no one would think that this lakorn would have such good ratings.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I didn't know much about the rating for any other lakorn but as for "Lhong Ngao Jun", I had translation so many news. Most of the news was saying the samething that "Lhong Ngao Jun" got 16-19. If we want to know where are the rating above come from then just find the show to watch. Lol

Too me, if "Oum Ruk" was beat "Lhong Ngao Jun" for real then "Oum Ruk" rating should be 20 up. Lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
I didn't know much about the rating for any other lakorn but as for "Lhong Ngao Jun", I had translation so many news. Most of the news was saying the samething that "Lhong Ngao Jun" got 19. If we want to know where are the rating above come from then just find the show to watch. Lol

Too me, if "Oum Ruk" was beat "Lhong Ngao Jun" for real then "Oum Ruk" rating should be 20 up. Lol
thats why Im not gonna believe the show..Oum ruk probaly did got around 20 and up if it did beat Long Ngao Jun..rating for Oum ruk was already range 8-9 when it aired for just 2 weeks..so how would the final rating be still 8-9-10..im just gonna wait til the end of the year when it shows the actual rating

Edit: Oum ruk beating Long Ngao Jun or not I'm sure it did some damage to ch7..why else would Khun Daeng rush to air Duang Jai Pradtana when it wasnt even finish filming..to gain back their ratings from Oum Ruk..if the rating was only 8-10..that would be nothing to channel 7..

heres the article about it..credit to Sum1nusa

Khun Dang of channel 7 stopping the game advances of Khun Prawit of channel 3.

Khun Dang of channel 7 stopping the game advances of Khun Prawit of channel 3 by sending Sornram versus Sornram pairing up with Suvanant.

After channel 3 let channel 7 win for the last month, but in June channel 3 comes back well with the lakorn Oom Ruk that is a popular hit. Lek Lai couldn't out beat the cuteness of Ken and Ann with it's metal amulet. Now to the third quarter, channel 7 changes their game, advancing to the fullest.

Monday - Tuesday Program

While Oom Ruk is a big hit and fun from the romantic and entertainment with the power celebrity like Ken and Ann, which are conside to be one of the top stars of channel 3 is pair up so well together, that Noi Bussakorn might be thinking, "Why is it not me?........."

Khun Dang the master planner of the game for channel 7, how can she let them be a hit over her like that. So then she deals with Khun Prawit orders Rs production to produce the lakorn that have Sornram Theppitak pairing up with on the the top front stars of channel 7 Kob-Suvanant Kongying. The result is the lakorn Duang Jai Patiharn that have just started filming to be on air immediately.

So Duang Jai Patiharn is ready to be extended lakorn that will be filming and airing at the same time. If the lakorn is a hit and rakes in ratings, it's ready to extent more episodes quickly.

Sornram-Suvanant versus Ken-Ann sounds like the most perfect competitor because they have a lot of fans for both couple especially for Sornram-Suvanant, every time they meet it's a hit that creates a phenomenon almost everytime. Hoping that having been apart for a while, coming back to pair up again this time, will be able to hold on to the fans with their powerful charms like usual.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing, Tinah and Youa. Interesting....I'm glad Jao Sao Ban Rai, Hima Tai Prajun and Oum Ruk had great ratings. I love all three lakorns!!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I just want to tell that the person who reveal the ratings on the show “Kui Haek Kohng” was Khun Lek. Khun Lek is scriptwriter and she was also a popular scriptwriter too. The host asked her about the NamNao lakorns if it’ll ever end? And she said if the Lakorn NamNao’s ratings remain good then it’ll never end for Lakorn Thai because villager (Chaoban) likes slaps and kisses lakorn. Then she was reveal the rating like I was write above.

Susie

sarNie Adult
this was my first time watchin por's acting and my my my he is might cute!!! namfon's character was a bit annoyin crying constantly but with por's character all in all was good. I love the ost and the ending song!!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I really enjoyed this lakorn but ending really didnt cover much. What ever happened to Awnrapim and her uncle after they tried to get pa'ek na'ek killed? What happened to the killers? You just saw na'ek coming to hug pa'ek and thats it. Then you never saw the daughter again...But it was still a great lakorn. Pa'ek should have given na'ek a kiss or something, since she's been the one giving the kiss more towards the end.

myx

sArNieZ
i've just finish this lakorn, and it's good. i like this lakorn better than "yeer marn". looove his and her attitude. at first i didn't want to watch this but after watching "jaoyingkortaan", i started to like seeing namfon acting. also, i loove the both the song from the end and beginning. i just finish downloading from the music section.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
this is a great lakorn...i liked it alot...this was my third por lakorn and he is a hottie..this was my first for namfon and i think she imporved alot towards the end...she is very cute...i think this lakorn is a classic....if there is a remake it'll never beat this on...there were alot of cute scences....love por and namfon......