Jao Sao Ban Rai

'monkeyy

sarNie Egg
yes you should give this lakorn another chance its really good praek and nang'ek are really cute and sweet towards each other.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I watched a few episodes and couldn't go further. But from what you guys say, I guess I should give it another chance huh?
Don't worry bout it clueless_crazy. I couldn't go any further either. I tried watching it like 3 times already. Guess I'm not into the characters.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Inspite of new cast, this lakorn's rating was sky rocketed. I remember reading that from Thairat newspaper. I like its storyline, but the only thing that incredibly annoyed me was the way Namfon got dressed. She became a rich man's wife, but how come the costume was so-so. She had so many clothes made to order by a famous designer/dressmaker, remember? Yet the result was not there hahaha....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn made me hooked in thai lakorns and now, i watch it everyday cause have it on my computer!!!jao sao ban rai's fever!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn was 2 years ago lol Did you just see it ow or something, Sajenna?
i discover this lakorn in august 2007 then i buy it in srok khmer voice and mayura so yes, it's a new lakorn for me :blush: now, i'm waiting a new lakorn with them, a lakorn where they pair up of course!:spin:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i discover this lakorn in august 2007 then i buy it in srok khmer voice and mayura so yes, it's a new lakorn for me :blush: now, i'm waiting a new lakorn with them, a lakorn where they pair up of course!:spin:
Whoa, Sajenna lol At least you didn't miss out.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm a lucky girl! serious! the first lakorn i watch was "jao sao ban rai" and i say "omg, wow, who is this boy and this girl?" then, i check and now, i'm a lakorn addict!!!! jao sao ban rai's fever!!!!! :yahoo:

fun

Expired Sarnie
There was some parts that made me dislike the lakorn. lol. but i didn't care.. por is such a hottie

grrl

sarNie Egg
wow, i just watched the drama and i've officially become an addict! i'm also addicted to the theme song too :p