Jao Sao Katan Haan

cecilia

Staff member
daringangel said:
I just watched epi 4 and can't believe they chopped off Kong's hair!! He looked better with the long hair, it fits his playboy role a lot more. I don't like his new look, it's like the looks in all his other lakorns! I wish he and Ann didn't have to live in separate places. They were so cute living together at Kong's house!
[post="103061"][/post]​
no kidding..i got mad when the mom drag or his sister finally got the mom to admit her to their house..i dont' want her to live there..

i want the cute couple living by themselves..that way i can get to see p'kong chasing after ann.. :lmao: ...

omg.i thought i was the only one here..i like his ruggy looks..he looks fine..and yeah..i think he shade of a few pounds after SAPAI JAO..:lol:..

but anyway..i can't wait til it air..i want to see what happen next..

*btw..i'm sensing the mom gonna torture ANN'S character..:( ..and i hate it when the n'ek would just sit there..and do nothing..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
You know, I like his rugged look too...He actually look kinda sexy in a way...too bad he's going to cut it!!!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
haha..i hate his bangs so much..

it was funny how he had to sneak house to meet his "wife"..too cute. :wub:

meenia

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is pretty good.. I actually like it... And yes i thought he looked better with the longer hair and so on... But he does look cute with the nice clean shave and cut..... Ann is so funny.... it's a cute lakorn.. i love cops lakorn....i don't know why.. but i just do... just like Arnus and Pinky...hheheh

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn is fun to watch. Kong is funny & cute. Ann is cute. i like the song"Nueng na tee" that he sang in the la korn. even though i don't really like his voice but this song is good. i never like Kong's acting but this la korn i like the role he play. i like that he doesn't care who she is, doesn't care if she's a maid before. he like her and they got marry legally which show he respect her. and funny he try to sleep with her but she won't let him & she went to sleep in the bathroom. but i hate his mom and May&her mom. Kob is funny too. he&moat are seeing eachother but won't let Kong know because he doesn't want them to date.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn and yeah, that song is good! Can't wait to get an mp3 of it...Love his voice! It's unique...What I can't stand is the fact that she doesn't remember him just because of a haircut and shave! ARgh!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Okay. I'm starting to not like this lakorn. It's hard to believe that Ann doesn't recognize Kong just because of a simple haircut and shave. Why can't they make it more realistic!?!??! I was liking this lakorn too but now I might stop watching it because that just annoys me!!! ARGH!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I agree! Like a haircut can make you like completely forget a person? weird??!! But I Love Ann! So I'm mainly watching it for her hehehehe

nainee

sarNie Egg
anyone who watched the last two esp...what happens to Dao...is she in danger and did her husband see it.

donna

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is funny. kong is such a playboy...it's funny to watch him go after her. i think that she's starting to fall for the new Kong, his cover.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, Dao is either really dumb that she can't figure out that Dan is really Dit or she knows but is pretending not to know. At the end of epi 15, Dan tells Dao that he's really Dit and Dao looks shocked so maybe she is really dumb. Looks like she won't believe him in the preview of epi 16. Man, it's just dragging. It's a fun lakorn to watch though. I like the scene where Kong was carrying Ann, giving her a piggyback ride. That was so cute! I like Kong's role but hate Ann's. Dao is so annoying cause she's so dumb!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
daringangel said:
Ok, Dao is either really dumb that she can't figure out that Dan is really Dit or she knows but is pretending not to know. At the end of epi 15, Dan tells Dao that he's really Dit and Dao looks shocked so maybe she is really dumb. Looks like she won't believe him in the preview of epi 16. Man, it's just dragging. It's a fun lakorn to watch though. I like the scene where Kong was carrying Ann, giving her a piggyback ride. That was so cute! I like Kong's role but hate Ann's. Dao is so annoying cause she's so dumb!
[post="120090"][/post]​
YEA agree with u angel. it's like come one u can tell. she's not very bright or something. he didnt change that much. they made her too dumb like u said hehe. it's funny though.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well in away u have to understand cause they didnt spend that much time together like wat 3 days?? or maybe less the only days they knew each other so she probably dont really get the feel of how he looks underneath all that.........But then it is pretty dumb a haircut and a shave can make u completely forget a person???!! but kewl i still love Ann!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is unrealistic in a lot of ways... i mean... she only stayed with her husband for a very short time and she's in love with him so much already... so when he came back as the friend... (i can't believe she can't even recognize her own husband!!!)... she's saying she's in love with her husband already...