Jao Sao Katan Haan

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think Dao loves Dit since they only spent a few days together but I think she's in love with Dan and is saying she loves Dit cause she has to stay faithful to him. Why did he have to lie to her in the first place. He didn't do a really good job either cause he kept messing up and since she's not too bright, she never caught him. Oh well, maybe she'll brighten up.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yep... she's a bit empty up there... i mean... how could you not recognize someone simply because they shaved and cut their hair... it's too silly not to notice...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
oiiiieee dao gets on my nerves. so annoying. trying to tell her the truth and there she goes bla bla bla...

slee00

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
yep... she's a bit empty up there... i mean... how could you not recognize someone simply because they shaved and cut their hair... it's too silly not to notice...
[post="120764"][/post]​

I know what you mean! I lost interest after that! lol

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The ending was pretty good. This lakorn would have been awesome if Dao wasn't so dumb! I liked Dit's little sis, Da, a lot more! It would have been good if Dao was sweet but smart. Like if she figured out Dit was pretending to be Dan and pretended that she didn't know. But since she really thought that Dan wasn't Dit, she totally ruin the love scene. I mean there was no feeling in the "r" scene. I was like "what the heck." Why they even have it? Throughout the lakorn I anticipated them getting together and when they finally did, I couldn't feel any emotions b/w them. Sucks!! Glad it's over!

.diane.

Media Fanatic
daringangel said:
The ending was pretty good. This lakorn would have been awesome if Dao wasn't so dumb! I liked Dit's little sis, Da, a lot more! It would have been good if Dao was sweet but smart. Like if she figured out Dit was pretending to be Dan and pretended that she didn't know. But since she really thought that Dan wasn't Dit, she totally ruin the love scene. I mean there was no feeling in the "r" scene. I was like "what the heck." Why they even have it? Throughout the lakorn I anticipated them getting together and when they finally did, I couldn't feel any emotions b/w them. Sucks!! Glad it's over!
[post="123107"][/post]​
true yet tina shed some light onto this though it wasn't her fault - director and writer ^^ all in all it was cute but i wanted her to get pregnant lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahh yeah they made her character so "empty" up there but hey I still gotta love her lol can't help it shes just so cute ^-^ but hMmM yeah the "r" scene was a little unexpected....... I didn't really get how everything actually leads to that =\ and also when they wake up its like nothing even happen.....she was crying, but it didn't seem like it was such a big deal since he didn't even try to talk to her or anything =\ but hey I still liked the movie and I agree with diane I did want her to get pregnant ^-^

slee00

sarNie Adult
OH Gosh!! someone please rescue me from Anne Alisha's acting in this lakorn! I cant stand her ! great storyline but she really ruin it! how can they make her not recognize p'ek through out the lakorn? it is annoying! stupid!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
It sounds like an interesting lakorn. Thanks for sharing, guys. Alicia and Kong doesn't seem like they would match, but if they did have good chemistry, then they're alright. I'll have to give this lakorn a try because the storyline is convincing.