Jap Sapai Sai Saagoon

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Anyone remember this lakorn? :lol: I was rewatching it and gotta say gosh i miss pol and ning so much now! this lakorn was corny and not alot of people like it but I loved it lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:( Sorry I don't! LOL but i'll describe it some to you Ning works at a traditional massage spa and Pol is some rich kid with a little brother and they are rebellious agains their parents and Ning's younger sister is the same girl that plays her younger sister in Madame Yeehoob and they have a relative/close friend name Tawan who is played by Sam's sister boyfriend in Madame Yeehoob ... Pol and Ning pretends to get married I think because Pol doesn't want to marry Oh Pakjira (Who is an actress) in the lakorn lol and Pol's father is disabled

Something along those lines lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh! this lakorn! i like it when i was young. watched it after "yatika" and i was in a ning's mood!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
loved pol and ning's younger siblings in here... note and jay in here and when tey got stuck the boat in the middle of the ocean (i think this scene was in here .. correct me if im not)... wonder where they are now... last i seen of note was in poot ruk namo