Japanese Movies

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
14sai no haha (14 years old mother)

Its about a young girl (miki) that is 14 years old who gets pregnant. She has to over come many things because she wants to give birth to the baby while society looks down on her. Both her parents want her to have an abortion and tries to reason with her but in the end give in and agree for her to have the baby. The story follows her until the baby is born.

My input >>> well personaly i loved every bit of it. Made me truely touched the girl who acted as miki was an amazing actress and really made you feel her pain.

ratins 4.7/5

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Sweet Rain Shinigami no Seido aka Sweet Rain Accuracy of Death

i just watched that movie and i loved it..

takeshi kaneshiro is a plus too.. especially since he plays a death god.. (shinigami)

i love the story.. and the song sunny day...

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
for jdramas, i'd recommend:

attention please - a comedy starring aya ueto about a girl rock band member who trained to become a flight attendant just to impress her crush

celeb to binbo taro - another comedy starring aya ueto about a rich designer who ended up staying in her driver's shanty house together with his 3 adorable kids

Absolute Boyfriend - a stranger from the future came to the girl's doorstep announcing that he's the boyfriend that she ordered through the net. but that stranger was just an invention, a live dummy...

Cupid no Itazura - he had a rare disease called rainbow disease. he can only ejaculate 6 times and on the 7th, he'll die. but he's still a virgin, so...

hana kimi - the original version!

Kekkon Dekinai Otoko - about a successful architect who loves staying single until he met this doctor...

Nodame Cantabile - a funny, untidy girl studies in a music school where a talented guy also studies. it was love at first sight when she saw him and she just declared that she's his girlfriend...

Yama Onna Kabe Onna - literally "mountain woman, wall woman" they work in the same department. one was a voluptuous woman and the other was a flat-chested woman...

all of these are comedies. i love them!!!

for movies:

azumi - my first japanese film. i loved aya ueto here!

Taiyou no Uta - a drama about a girl who can't go out at day because of a disease similar to "the vampire's disease"

G@me - an interesting movie of Yukie Nakama (gokusen)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Cupid no Itazura seems... interesting... hahaha... I'll try to watch it tonight... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
i've already watched those series/movies that mentioned... im just currently waiting for aya ueto's upcoming series. that's it.

Dala

sarNie Egg
"SKY OF LOVE"

http://www.mysoju.com/koizora/

::Last fall, over 3 million people were brought to tears by the movie Koizora. The original story of Koizora, by the author Mika, was popularized on the cell phone novel site, Mahou no Land, and since then has been turned into a novel, a movie, and now a drama. The highly popular movie will be turned into a drama, which follows the life of a normal higschool girl who experiences many unbelievably sad events, but through it all proving that love conquers all, and this true love story remains unchanged from the movie. Not only does it simply portray the first love of the highschoolers, it shows the warmth from the family, the importance of life, the bonds with friends, and the common happenings of teens, and through it all Mika and Hiro's love story gets unwound

komictwin

sarNie Egg

ATTENTION PLEASE has the cutest couple! You could see sparks flying! Unfortunately, only a small amount. =( But still the best Japanese pair! Hopefully, Japs pair them up again...like Horikita and Yamashita.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
"SKY OF LOVE"

http://www.mysoju.com/koizora/

::Last fall, over 3 million people were brought to tears by the movie Koizora. The original story of Koizora, by the author Mika, was popularized on the cell phone novel site, Mahou no Land, and since then has been turned into a novel, a movie, and now a drama. The highly popular movie will be turned into a drama, which follows the life of a normal higschool girl who experiences many unbelievably sad events, but through it all proving that love conquers all, and this true love story remains unchanged from the movie. Not only does it simply portray the first love of the highschoolers, it shows the warmth from the family, the importance of life, the bonds with friends, and the common happenings of teens, and through it all Mika and Hiro's love story gets unwound

OMG! iiFREAKIN love this movie;
TEARS!!!
although I wish it could've turned out
differently... ii'M too sad!

Philomena96

sarNie Egg
Akira Kurosawa's Dreams,...i remember this movie since i saw it,...and still i feel there is no movie as intriguing as this,.. :scratchhead2:
it made me a big fan and i saw all his movies.
for me his collection of movies is meticulous,pristine work delved into excellence canvased on the screen ...
Rashomon (1950),Seven Samurai (1954),Yojimbo (1961)...all are brilliant.