JiTaew

sarNie Adult
So due to popular demand after Game Sanaeha, we now have the JiTaew Thread.

I think it's just a matter of migrating people in here hahaha

Here you could talk about anything JiTaew that isn't necessarily related to Game Sanaeha or Nueng Dao Fah Diew.

And if you don't know JiTaew, close this window and watch Game Sanaeha, now!

P

PrincessKarina

I love love love JT! Please everyone come on over! ;) Anyways I have to share a dirty dream I have of JT. Yes I shared it under the GS thread but seriously Nai and Nok had some dramatic love making! ;)

P

PrincessKarina

Whattt please do share lol
I did in the GS thread. But girl it was a DIRTY love making dream. Seriously I’m not even that type of girl. Lol. But uh the nudeness and noises both made in my dreams? And the position they were in? Nai was so wild. He got Nok screaming! Uh got me all blushing over and over! ;):risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I did in the GS thread. But girl it was a DIRTY love making dream. Seriously I’m not even that type of girl. Lol. But uh the nudeness and noises both made in my dreams? And the position they were in? Nai was so wild. He got Nok screaming! Uh got me all blushing over and over! ;):risas3:
Omg girl what? I need to go back and find that lol that sounds crazy!

P

PrincessKarina

Omg girl what? I need to go back and find that lol that sounds crazy!
Lol actually I summed up the dream here. It’s about the same I wrote under the GS thread. But it was a dramatic dirty dream. It was so weird that I dreamt that. It seemed so real too. I wouldn’t be shock if JJ secretly likes Taew! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Good that we have this thread, now I don't feel bad going off topic about Jitaew again lol. I've been itching to post about Jitaew theory or contents in the game sanaeha thread lol.
Share here! Please!

P

PrincessKarina

I hope those talented JT lovers/writers would come and write some fanfics for us to read in here. I’m longing to read some. I’m not a writer by all means. I’m a public speaker where people write speeches for me to talk! ;)

P

PrincessKarina

I'm planning to, it is just things that I found in instagrams lol but I have no one to discuss it with. I hope this thread only has Jitaew lovers, I mean I respect their real life partners but I hope little flirts/ fan theory doesnt irritate anyone. I hope Jitaew lovers can have their own bubble here.
Pssht I’d say go ahead! The thread clearly states JiTaew on it. I’m listening! Plus you already said you respect their significant others. If we cannot share our thoughts and views then what’s the point?!

sarNie Adult
Heyyyy girls! Does JiTaew have any upcoming events together?
The AIS trip to Japan still seems to be on. I just don't know when it will be. Dec - Feb seems to be the peak season for the ski trips so it might be around that time.

I was hoping James would post something about watching Nakee the movie. It's showing now right? But he's on vacation with his family at Chiang Mai now.