Juntra Suriyakat

val

sarNie Adult
How long are they going to focus on the kids part? I don't know about you guys but for me, its starting to drag a little now

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha lol they always taking forever with the kids part. But I think they should start casting more like this. Making new actresses/actors as Side characters instead of the main leads always and then if they want they can advance. LOL I'm surprise they'd cast Fah in this one as the Nang Ek....
maybe the newer actress fits more of the girly role?

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
So they grew up already. suck xause his little brother con't know how to say anything but Im hungry, Im scare and Im cold. urghhhhhhh. Im glad fah is very spicy in here. I like my na ack strong

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Maybe next week the other couple will meet.  ^^ He has to save her life.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I just wish the younger brother will change, and I hope he will learn the power with his brother so he won't be helpless and dependent.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
He did. Juntrakard learn but lols he's still lazy.  He always want to take the easy way out of it.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Kkrystal said:
He did. Juntrakard learn but lols he's still lazy.  He always want to take the easy way out of it.
Oh he did I didn't watch that far, lol. Yeah he is use to it because his brother will do everything for him. I laugh so hard when they were kids and he was lost and made the girl find food for him lol. I hope each couple will have some cute scenes.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol!!! I'm loving Juntrakart and his nang'ek. But his "P'jaaaaa" is starting to get annoying. He's so cuteee tho!! I'll for sure love him and the girl together. What's that girl's name who's paired with Juntrakart again?
  It seems as if Juntrakart & Suriyakart switched character. In heaven, Juntrakart would be the more serious type and Suriyakart would be the more playful type. Then on earth, they switched character.

mia07

Introvert
Ah man, I'm kinda missing out so been really behind. It was funny in early eps when the two brothers were on the boat and about to get throw off and Juntrakat keep saying "I'm hungry!!". LOL!! Juntrakat is clingy to his bro so hopefully he will man up. Hmmm... Fah's name is Lilawadee.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Juntrakart is cute, he just annoys me sometimes but when he look serious he is handsome. Yeah, in heaven the older brother seems more daring and playful, also I thought that Juntrakart was going to pair with the girl he like in heaven but the older brother got her instead. But I don't mind the couples now, and they are getting cute. Yeah his P'ja is so annoying. It's also funny how even when he call his brother, his brother always assume he is hungry lol.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol IKR!!! So Juntrakart is playing with Fah? I can never tell their faces in Boran but I always can in real thai lakorn lol! So Fuse/Suriyakart is w who?

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
wow Juntrakat is very cute with his smile. lol. BTW I'm enjoying his couple/ Kisses on checks. gahh. Havent seen it the longest. 
@ohMAIVdarlin,I believe he didnt like the other. In the first ep when Fuse asked him something like that the girl you like and the camrea focus on Fai? t i might be wrong. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Juntaka needs to man up...he's such a kid, but I think that match with his nang ek since she's a strong woman. Two tigers can't live in the same cave so maybe in this couple, his woman will be the lead. For Suriyaka...I like how he's very protective and show lot of caring for his brother.. I was hoping for Suriya and Lilawadee to be couple but it will left the other two handicap...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
THaiMovieLover said:
Juntrakart is cute, he just annoys me sometimes but when he look serious he is handsome. Yeah, in heaven the older brother seems more daring and playful, also I thought that Juntrakart was going to pair with the girl he like in heaven but the older brother got her instead. But I don't mind the couples now, and they are getting cute. Yeah his P'ja is so annoying. It's also funny how even when he call his brother, his brother always assume he is hungry lol.

I think in heaven, Suriya liked Sakathaevee and Junta liked Lilawadee as they are coupled on Earth..

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol..I also think Juntrakart is annoying with his is P'ja.this and
P'ja that..but i can't stop myself watching his part..He is funny. and
cute when he is serious, but man he is the first lazy pe'ek who tells
the nang'ek to go find him food..lol.. but i guess he didn't know she's a
girl but i don't think that will make a difference to him..Lol.. The
other brother is cute, but his storyline is a little plain for me.  Is
this series only air on Sat. and Sun.. That's a long wait.. They just
ended at a good part of Juntrakart and his girl..lol..

Yes,i hope he will get smart and stronger.  You can't steal kisses and hugs
from a girl if you aren't man enough..he's still like a child.. Maybe
she might have to be the one stealing kisses and hugs because she's the
one wearing the pants in the relationships..lol.. But i do like how
their character match it other.  She's strong so he can depend on her,
while the other nang'ek is more girly so she gets the stronger older
brother..

First boran series after Thep Sam
Radoo...Just hope this series doesn't go down hill after they met thier
girls.  It can drag a little, that's why there is a fast foward button,
but keep the characters interesting..oh and the storyline if i'm not
asking too much..lol..

mia07

Introvert
YinGgyTASTIC said:
wow Juntrakat is very cute with his smile. lol. BTW I'm enjoying his couple/ Kisses on checks. gahh. Havent seen it the longest. 
@ohMAIVdarlin,I believe he didnt like the other. In the first ep when Fuse asked him something like that the girl you like and the camrea focus on Fai? t i might be wrong. 
I think you mistake me for ThaiMovieLover cuz she stated that, not me. Lol. Yeah in epi 1 Fuse was pointing out for Juntra to express his feelings to his crush which the cam focus to Fah and then Fuse said something about trying to get Naen's attention.

I too agree that it's good to have a balance out relationship btween Lila and Juntra but its jux funny and a bit annoying with him being so childish. Lol. But omg, they kissed?? Ai yai yai need to dl and see it!! XD Fah quite match the tough tomboyish roles vs being girly so its kinda good she played this role.