Kan Kala

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I love that part when she called him and pretended to be his wife...that was so funny!!! She told Arnas' fiance that she was pregnant with his baby!!!

Does anyone know wha the title means?

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
I like the part where pinky was playing cards for her mom, Someone (Arnas ;) ) came knocking on the door. Pinky mom open the door and saw it was the cops. She try to tell pinky and the other players the cop are here. The cops came in and pinky was the first one to see the cops, and yell the cop are here.(Something like that. Don't understand thai.) and start running. Arnas went after pinky. She pretened to take a shower. She put the showering cap on and hide the cards in the showering cap. She came out and said see I was taking a shower.(I think) Arnas pull off the showering cap off of pinky head, and cards came falling out of the showering cap. Pinky standing there smiling at Arnas. It was so cute. Can't wait until ep.5 come out.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is interesting. They argue, but it seems that are liking each other without realizing it. Hope to see more cute scene of them.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this la korn is so funny & cute. love Pinky's role. Arnas is cute too. they both make a cute couple. i like the part she woke up and step on him and they argue and she hit him with pillows.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kan kala well i think it mean race sporst or kan mean strong kala sport or being tough person about boxing since the lakorn is about boxing pinky kicking ass tooooo

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Ana said:
^ It's fix. Sorry about that.
[post="107981"][/post]​
Thank you...but...it's still the same....Ep. 6 is missing and 7,8,9&10 are right..but when you dl it...you have to rename it....but thanks again...and sorry for the confusion and hassel...and again thanks for uploading the lakorn... =D

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Vanida said:
kan kala well i think it mean race sporst or kan mean strong kala sport or being tough person about boxing since the lakorn is about boxing pinky kicking ass tooooo
[post="108334"][/post]​
Oh okay. That makes sense now. Thanks so much!!!!

kristin

sarNie Egg
Thanks Ana.

I love this lakorn. I'm anticipating the next episodes. lol.

Still waiting for the day they hook up in real-life. lol.

Just curious, how many episodes have been uploaded in BM?

I think my episodes are all wrong. So far I only have 9.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
HmMmMm so I'm guessing that the Boxing teacher "Dao's" Dad is also Pinky's Dad?
[post="109022"][/post]​
It looks like it. So is Dao younger or older than Pinky? I'm hoping she's younger. Dao is 17 so if Pinky is younger, that would make her like 15 or 16, which is kinda gross because Arnas is already in the workforce, which means he's in his twenties. Someone please help clarify.