Ken Theeradeth's lakorns dubbed in Hmong.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i was wondering if anyone can name all the lakorns that p'ken starred in that are dubbed in Hmong...

so far... i only know sawan bieng or kev hlub daws tau kev chim...

any other ones???

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I bought Oum Ruk dubbed in Hmong.
It was hella cheap it was only $5.00 a tape hahahaha I was so excited.
This was a couple of new years ago in Sac.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
nkaujhmoob_vaj...LOL I feel bad now cuz i started a list for Chakrit..and it's prettie updated

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=19881

okay let me see...if i'm not mistake..there isn't a whole lot of Ken dubbed hmong lakorns..not as much as Chakrit or Num S.

Nueng Nai Sueng (Ken & Janie) dubbed by Txuj Ci Hmong
Oum Ruk (Ken & Ann) dubbed by EQ - Yuam Kev Tau Hlub
Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong (Ken & Janie) dubbed by Sun Productions - Koj Yog Kuv Tus Npau Suav
Sawan Bieng (Ken & Ann) dubbed by Hmong / Sky Production - Kev Hlub Daws Tau Kev Chim ?? / Ntuj Tsis Ncaj Ncees: Khi Lub Siab Cia Rau Koj :wub: {love tat title]}

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i swear... i'm gonna go to the NC new year next week and go buy all of p'ken's dubbed lakorns...
i would d/l them... but i love my computer too much... it's not allowed to break down at all...

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
nkaujhmoob_vaj...LOL I feel bad now cuz i started a list for Chakrit..and it's prettie updated

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=19881

okay let me see...if i'm not mistake..there isn't a whole lot of Ken dubbed hmong lakorns..not as much as Chakrit or Num S.

Nueng Nai Sueng (Ken & Janie) dubbed by Txuj Ci Hmong
Oum Ruk (Ken & Ann) dubbed by EQ - Yuam Kev Tau Hlub
Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong (Ken & Janie) dubbed by Sun Productions - Koj Yog Kuv Tus Npau Suav
Sawan Bieng (Ken & Ann) dubbed by Hmong / Sky Production - Kev Hlub Daws Tau Kev Chim ?? / Ntuj Tsis Ncaj Ncees: Khi Lub Siab Cia Rau Koj :wub: {love tat title]}
puahhaha... i'll check ur topic out and see if i can add to it...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
They should dubb more of Kens drama[; He's awesomes! I only know of the nueng nai sueng and sawan bieng! I hope they dubb JAI RAO just because.. HAha!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Here's another one that's hmong dubbed:
Seub Lup Rahut Ruk w/ Ken & Vicki S-- sorry, I never remembered what the hmong title was though.

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
They should dubb more of Kens drama[; He's awesomes! I only know of the nueng nai sueng and sawan bieng! I hope they dubb JAI RAO just because.. HAha!
i hope they do... but they better pick a very nice voice for p'ken... or they better find someone with the same voice as p'ken... his voice is sooooooooooooooooo NICE to listen to.... it's very... how do you describe it... soft and sweet :D

and they better have a nice voice for p'aff too... she's soooo PRETTY.... and her voice is nice and sweet too...

man... i seem like a stalker... :p