Keuy Ban Nok (TV Thunder)

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
is anybody going to sub this lakorn? the teaser looks really good and the rating is high it makes me want to watch it ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, the old version did have an r'scene :lol: , it wasn't after the party , it was when he came home and saw his wife w/ the Chinese guy his mother in law try to hook them up & he was jealous ...then later that night ect . And the mother in law wanted to prove that the two is sleeping in difference room so she burst in and try to catch them off guard but ^^^ it was prefect timing , they were in bed haha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhh it ended already.. im not even close to finishing this.. gotta power watch...

^ teehee.. of course sarn.. you remember all the exact details ^___________^ xp...... lol..

i find tui and ja just too adorable !!!

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I know I'm the one who post a reply about if anybody's going to sub this lakorn and luckily there is! I know this lakorn had just recently ended not long ago, but for those who wants to watch it with english subtitles besides me fansub4fun is subbing it on youtube. Here's the link to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_hZDe81LY

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I just got done watching this lakorn a few days ago after doing a marathon and.. I really enjoyed it :3
Tui got me blushing like a little gal.. oh how I love him :3

Anyways.. I thought his chemistry with Ja was quite good.  I really love the ost.. I've always been a fan of Tui, so of course I love his voice.  Ja had a really sweet voice too :)  I kinda wished that the storyline will develop the  couple's relationship a bit more though.. There wasn't really much lovey-dovey romantic scenes between the two despite them being a couple.. and despite them being a fake couple :p

The storyline.. I really enjoyed it.. But I knew that there was going to be some "expected scenes" of the bad guys LMAO.  Though I liked the lakorn, I did get rather annoy of the the mom's character.  Like give it a break.. your daughter is married already.. why are you still trying to break them apart etc... and this goes on till the last 3-4 eps of the lakorn >_< I kinda went bonkers for a bit.. But anyways, it was entertaining to watch :D