Khatakorn Sanaeha (Love Killer)- CH.2.2 [11/24/14]

Character Descriptions

Sutthida (Kimberly Voltemas)- a young woman in her mid-20s who is head-strong and anything but weak. Revenge for her father is the only thing on her mind and even if it means sacrificing herself, she would be more than willing and happy to do so.

Namthip (Mint Chalida)- also a young woman in her mid-20s but as opposed to her best friend, Sutthida, Namthip is more on the sweet and innocent side.

Veemon (Mo Monchanok)- a woman in her early 20s, the type that doesn't put up with foolishness and immaturity

Chananon Pawawijun (Mark Prin)- the eldest of the three Pawawijun sons and first heir of the family’s hotel/ resort business. He is weak when it comes to love but is a sweet and caring young man.

Akkadej Pawawijun (Nadech Kugimiya)- the second Pawawijun sons and also, second heir. He is the more secretive and serious one, the type of guy that keeps to himself. Though he may seem strong on the outside, he is just like his older brother, weak when it comes to love.

Theppiwat Pawawijun (Toomtaam Yutthana)- the youngest of the Pawawijun sons and heir. He is the total opposite of his two older brothers. Theppiwat lacks responsibility and is hot-headed. He gets what he wants and whenever he wants.

Rasingh (Singtoh Singharat)- a flower shop owner who has a secret crush on his best friend, Veemon; a romantic gentleman who will do anything for his lover even if it means that he will end up hurting himself

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow, thatsouthernasianchick i mostly LOVE! All of ur FF HEHEHHE! Looking forward too everyone in this FF...loving all da cast!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Toomtam & Mo had their first encounter on the first ep. of Koom Nang Kruan. And I'm loving it even tho it wasn't much. So I'm def looking forward to Mo & Toomtam's pair in here next to Mteam :D

~Noy~ said:
Toomtam & Mo had their first encounter on the first ep. of Koom Nang Kruan. And I'm loving it even tho it wasn't much. So I'm def looking forward to Mo & Toomtam's pair in here next to Mteam :D
I know right! I am addicted to Koom Nang Kruan already!
Gonna try to make their chemistry in here blow up! Lol!

Chapter One
Character Counts

“Hey, you! Stop it!”
It didn’t take but a few seconds for the worst luck of her life to happen. Within the blink of an eye, she had been robbed as soon as she stepped out onto the streets of Bangkok. Her cursing and yelling was no help either because the more she shouted offensive words for the crook to stop, he seemed to only run faster.
Sutthida took off her black pumps to pick up speed. Heels should’ve been the last thing on her mind to wear when boarding a plane. Darn, she thought to herself.
She was only a few feet behind him now and without thinking, she tossed one side of her glossy, black pumps at him, missing the back of his forehead by a few inches. She didn’t even manage to pick it up but instead, kept running and shouting after him. Her life was in his hands. Along with money, credit cards, a checkbook, was her identification. Thankfully, her passport was in her jacket pocket.
“Stop it! Give me back my purse!” she yelled at the top of her lungs.
The crook turned a corner and she tried her best to keep in range with him.
“Stop!”
He jumped over a bench and kept going faster. Sutthida was running out of breath and energy. She continued down the busy street and as she was about to cross the intersection, a car braked abruptly in front of her, coming to a loud, screeching stop and nearly scraping her knees. The crook had gotten away and her purse was gone.
“AHH!!!” Sutthida screeched at the top of her lungs. She stood there and watched as the crook turned another corner.
“Are you alright, ma’am?”
Sutthida kicked the hood of the car that had stopped in front of her.
“AHH!!!” she screamed again, kicking the hood of the car several times.
“Hey!”
She turned around and finally took notice of the two young men who had gotten out of the car.
“Why are you kicking our car?!” exclaimed one of the men.
He appeared less significant than the other, who stood there staring at her calmly.
“Do you know how expensive this car is?!” the same young man exclaimed.
“Do you know what I’ve just gone through?!” Sutthida yelled back. “And you two nearly ran me over with this car!”
She kicked it again and cursed, “Aie baa!”
“Ma’am, are you okay?”
Finally, Sutthida took heed of his presence.
“No!” she exclaimed. “I’m not fine! Can’t you tell?! Are you blind?! Look at me, I’ve lost my shoes, my purse and now, I’m about to lose my mind!”
“Calm down and tell me what happened,” said the calm gentleman.
“Khun Ak, krub, why are you questioning this crazy woman?” asked the other man.
“We live in the same world and we’re all humans; if we can help each other then we should help each other,” the man named, Ak, replied to his sidekick.
Sutthida guessed that he must be gentleman’s driver.
“Are you blind or just plain dumb?!” Sutthida asked Ak. “Didn’t you see me run after that crook? He snatched my purse!”
“What’s your name?” asked Ak. “I will try my best to help you get your belongings back.”
“Sutthida,” she replied in a calmer tone.
“Okay, krub,” said Ak. “Why don’t you come with me and we will get everything taken care of together, okay? I will take you to the police station and you can explain to the police what happen.”
Since there was no other choice, Sutthida agreed. She was so busy running after the thief, she had left her luggages at the airport. Good thing airport employees reserved them for her as she was quite stunned to learn that there was still good people in this world.
“Trust no one,” Sutthida remembered her father saying.
She kept that in mind as guidance. This guy, Ak, was no exception.

“I can’t trust you,” she told him, after they left the police station. “How can you invite me to your house when we don’t even know each other?”
“Look here, miss,” said Tin, the driver. “My boss is not a bad person!”
“I didn’t ask you,” Sutthida barked back him.
“Alright,” said Ak. “I understand. Well, where are you going to stay for the night then? I will take you to a hotel.”
“Hah?!” Sutthida gasped.
“What are you thinking?” asked Ak. “It’s not like that. I meant, I will help you find a hotel.”
“Mai tong,” said Sutthida. “I’d rather call my best friend.”
“You have friends here?” asked Ak.
Sutthida nodded.
He handed her his phone. “You may use my phone to call her.”
Sutthida thanked him and took the phone. She walked away a few steps and called her best friend, Namthip.
“Police station,” Sutthida told Namthip, who went berserk over the phone. “Calm down; just come pick me up at this police station and I’ll explain to you in detail of what happened later.”
“Okay, okay,” said Namthip. “I’m on my way now.”
Sutthida ended the call and shook her head. She handed the phone back to Ak and thanked him for his help.
“My friend is on her way,” Sutthida told him. “Thank for your help and sorry to waste your time.”
“Not a problem at all,” said Ak, with a gentle smile.
“Khun Ak, krub, we must get going,” said Tin, the driver. “We’ve already missed our appointment with Khun Chid.”
“Patience,” Ak said to him.
“If you need to go, then you should go,” said Sutthida. “Don’t let me be the reason to hold you up.”
“It’s okay krub,” said Ak. “I can wait here until your friend arrives.”
“Oh no, no!” exclaimed Sutthida. “You’ve been a great help already. I’m not going to waste any more of your time. You seem to have business to do; don’t let me hold you up.”
Ak thought for a moment and nodded.
“Well, I must say goodbye then,” he said to her.
“Ka, goodbye,” said Sutthida. “Thank you again for your help.”
She watched the two men leave and sat down on the bench in front of the police station to wait for Namthip. Approximately twenty minutes later, a white Toyota Prius pulls up in front of her.
“What the hell happened?!” Namthip exclaimed as soon as she got out of the car.
“Oy, I’m tired,” replied Sutthida. “Can I explain later? Just get me out of here first.”
“Okay,” replied Namthip.
On the way home, they stopped at a food vendor on the streets to grab dinner.
“Oh my god, I haven’t had these in a while!” said Sutthida as she bit into one of the chicken satay skewers. “The ones in America don’t compare to the real ones here!”
Namthip shook her head and watched her friend greedily gobble up the food. Sutthida definitely had a long day.

“Okay, this way, this way.”
Namthip led Sutthida to the guest bedroom prepared for her. After graduating two years ago from America, Namthip had moved back to Thailand and gotten her own place, a nice two-bedroom spacious condo with a modern look and feel.
“Nice place,” said Sutthida.
“Thanks,” said Namthip. “Now, tell me what you’re here for.”
“Gaw, kid teung,” replied Sutthida.
“Don’t give me that shit,” said Namthip. “I know you better; you’re my best friend. I know why you’re here. I’m not dumb na.”
“Fine,” said Sutthida. “I came to seek revenge for my father.”
“I knew it!” Namthip exclaimed, jumping up from the edge of the bed. “I knew that you had a good reason to be here!”
“Why are you so surprised?” asked Sutthida.
“I am not,” said Namthip. “I just want you to think twice before…
“I’ve thought about this forever,” said Sutthida. “My father was framed! If it weren’t for those people, he wouldn’t be suffering a heartache to this day!”
“Such a pity,” said Namthip. “How about you? What happened to you today?”
“Don’t even mention it,” replied Sutthida. “When I think of it, anger just takes control of me.”
“Well, what were you doing at the police station?” asked Namthip.
“I was leaving the airport and I got robbed before I could whip my wallet out to find your address,” replied Sutthida. “Thought I’d surprise you by not calling and just show up but…
“You got robbed first,” Namthip finished.
Sutthida nodded. “Good thing a nice guy came to my assistance.”
“Really?” asked Namthip.
“Yeah,” replied Sutthida. “Can’t believe there are still good people in this world.”
Namthip exhaled loudly. “Sometimes, the people who you think are bad are the good ones and vice versa.”
Sutthida nodded once, stood up, and looked out the bedroom window. Nightfall came too fast and before she knew it, she had already made it through her first day in Thailand. She missed her father now. She shouldn’t worry too much though, because one day, they will get their sweet revenge on the people who had inflicted pain upon them.

Morning came rather quickly for Akkadej. It was only yesterday that he failed to seal a deal with a business partner and today is the rescheduled appointment.
“At noon na krub,” his driver, Tin, reminded him.
“I just don’t understand P’Ak,” said Theppiwat, Akkadej’s younger brother. “How could you ditch an important meeting to help some crazy woman?”
“Chai,” agreed Khun Ying Wansiri, Theppiwat’s mother and Akkadej’s stepmother. “The few thousands that young woman lost is nothing compared to our millions of dollars deal.”
“It’s not what she lost that matters,” said Akkadej. “It’s her safety that I was concerned about. It’s not a wrong thing to help people in need.”
“Pra’ek tewada!” Theppiwat exclaimed at his older brother.
“Ak is right,” said Chananon, the eldest of the three brothers. “If I were him, I would do the same thing.”
“It doesn’t matter now,” Khun Ying Lerlaksami, Chananon’s mother, chimed in. “The rescheduled appointment today is what matters now.”
“Chai,” Khun Ying Supassara, Akkadej’s mother, agreed. “Who knows? We could seal a deal today.”
“Theppiwat,” said Khun Chai Ronnadej, leaning forward in his chair. “Listen my son, no matter what you do, you must do good first. You do good and good things will return to you. P’Ak did the right thing. And now, that doesn’t even matter anymore because it’s in the past. Today is what matters. We still have a chance today.”
“Krub, phor,” Theppiwat nodded obediently at his father.

Though large for a normal family, the Pawawijuns manage to live together in peace and harmony. They are highly regarded as the ideal family, despite Khun Chai Ronnadej’s polygamy of three wives, who each bore him a son, totaling three heirs to the Pawawijun Resort & Spas hotel business. Contrary to popular speculations, all three wives and sons get along perfectly fine, fortunate for the 55-year old and aging, Khun Chai Ronnadej Pawawijun.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I LOVED it!! It a very good thinking of me logging in today hehehe!

Okay in chapter one we get to meet...Da (Kim), Ak (Nadech), Namthip (Mint), Thep (Toomtam) & Chananon (Mark)...also da pra'ek parents. Seem like Thep got his mother thinking lol! Can't wait to read more! Keep it up :thumbup:

aeriatty

sarNie Egg
Really made my day..Now i'm all set up for my mid semester exam..just hoping that surgery paper will be nice to me :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Sweet_09 said:
I LOVED it!! It a very good thinking of me logging in today hehehe!

Okay in chapter one we get to meet...Da (Kim), Ak (Nadech), Namthip (Mint), Thep (Toomtam) & Chananon (Mark)...also da pra'ek parents. Seem like Thep got his mother thinking lol! Can't wait to read more! Keep it up :thumbup:
Yeapp. First chapter, entitled "Character Counts" describes in-depth each main character so everyone is introduced in the first chapter. ;)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I haven't been around here for so long & this is the reason why I look forward coming back here. Can't wait for more updates on my cuties. Haha. I haven't been addicted to any ff for so long till now.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
First of all, I'm liking the title of Chapter One, "Character Counts." Ch. 1 really does set the scene and give us a gist of each person's personality.
Sutthida -- I'm already loving her character. A strong woman and I like how she doesn't trust anyone too easily. Ak is such a sweetheart, awe, so nice and calm while Sutthida is the opposite XD
And oooh, revenge already plotted in the first chapter. Can't wait to see how this revenge will turn out :)
I am so loving Toomtam's character, Theppiwat -- hotheaded ;) I can imagine him being the fiesty brother, hehe. 

Overall, Chapter 1 was a great hook. I am definitely going to keep up with this FF. I haven't read a FF in this long so I'm quite excited. Great start, can't wait for the revenge & chemistry!

~Noy~ said:
I haven't been around here for so long & this is the reason why I look forward coming back here. Can't wait for more updates on my cuties. Haha. I haven't been addicted to any ff for so long till now.
Aww. Lol! I have to admit that I tend to write a lot of FFs at once and then slowly update all of them. Hopefully, this isn't one of them.