Khatakorn Sanaeha (Love Killer)- CH.2.2 [11/24/14]

Sweet_09 said:
[font='Helvetica Neue'']♪♫[/size][/font][font='Helvetica Neue'']♪♫[/size][/font]Singing[font='Helvetica Neue'']♪♫[/size][/font][font='Helvetica Neue'']♪♫[/size][/font]

"Say something, I'm giving up on you
I'll be the one, if you want me to
Anywhere i would've followed you
Say something, I'm giving up on you"

@Thatsouthernasianchic, where are you! I'm surely missing you right now and also this FF....please update soon :cry: :teary:
Aw man! I love you so much! We could be best friends if we lived in the same city. Lol! I'm still here just no time to write. I write here and there every now and then but I promise, I ain't goin' nowhere. AF is my second home!

Crap. I almost forgot I paired MTEAM in this one too. Not changing anything, though. Their scenes in here aren't supposed to be sweet/ lovey-dovey anyway...at least not much of it. Gotta work on this one as well.
I have to play catch up now...smh...such a bad writer.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW!!! How did you know that Nadech/Kim and Toomtam/Mo are two of my favorite pairings?! HAHAHA!! But anyways, this story reminds me of your upcoming fanfic with RTEAM. :D How the female lead is after revenge and all three of the brothers will fall for her. :yes: I will tune in to this one also because both stories fascinate me and I'm in love with the couples in both too!!! :woot2: :dance1: :heart:

Chapter 2.2

"He didn't answer again?"
Namthip looked up at Sutthida and nodded. She placed her phone gently on the glass coffee table beside her and put her head down on her folded arms, staring blankly at her computer screen. Her hopes were built up this morning when she woke up to missed calls from Theppiwat but after trying unsuccessfully to return his calls, her hopes were diminishing.
"Maybe he's busy," Sutthida suggested, buttering up a toast.
"I hope he is too," said Namthip. "I'd rather him be busy to not answer my calls than being out and about for personal leisure to miss my calls."
Namthip knew her boyfriend too well. It was indeed to picture the carefree and laid-back Theppiwat buried in work because he was all about fun and games. However, that's what Namthip loved most about him, his playful nature and him being just himself.
"Listen, can I go with you today on set when you shoot those models?" Suttida asked Namthip, breaking the moment of silence and interrupting Namthip's thoughts of the possibilities of things Theppiwat could be up to.
Namthip unattached herself from the coffee table and got up off the ground to join Sutthida in the kitchen, where she helped herself to a toast.
"Why not?" Namthip replied with her mouth full.
"Well, I thought I'd better ask you because I don't know if the camera crew would allow outsiders on set," said Sutthida.
"Yeah, usually they don't allow outsiders on set," said Namthip. "But, you can help me...you know, be my assistant."
"Me? As your assistant?" asked Sutthida surprisingly. "I don't know a thing about cameras besides point and shoot."
"It's not hard na; I'll show you and you'll get it," said Namthip, throwing her left arm over her friend's shoulder.
Sutthida laughed and buttered up the last toast. Namthip was really something else. One moment, she's worrying about her boyfriend and the next second, she's all a happy-go-lucky girl. Sutthida was used to it, though, because it was this type of personality that could light up anyone's world. That was pretty much Namthip in a nutshell, unpredictable at times but she can always smile.

Theppiwat stared as Veemon did her work, typing away as if Theppiwat's was invisible to her. She hated that he sat there and stared at her the entire time for she had even lost track of how long. His hands were perched on the desk and his pretty face sat atop his folded hands, where was smiling dreamily at her with his dorky half smile. She was beginning to feel uncomfortable and as much as she wanted to tell him to go away, she didn't want to invite him into an argument, which usually stemmed from small, itty bitty problems as this. 
"Faster," he said, when he noticed that Veemon took a quick glance at him.
She give him an annoyed look at returned to her computer screen. Now, she really wished he would go away because not only he was distracting her but also making her even more uncomfortable by the minutes.
"Didn't you hear me?" he asked her. "I said faster."
"Can you please leave me alone, Khun Theppiwat?" Veemon nicely asked.
"Mai dai," replied Theppiwat. "My job is train you so I must sit here and make sure you do things right."
"I am doing the best I can and if I need help, I will surely ask you," said Veemon.
Theppiwat still didn't move a muscle.
"You're really just wasting time here," said Veemon.
"I am your boss," he reminded her, and that was the line Veemon hated most.
That was pretty much all he really did, boss her around. He really never trained her and Veemon had to learn much on her own. At least he introduced everyone else in the office to her and she to them.
"Hurry up, I'm hungry," said Theppiwat.
"If you're hungry, go eat," said Veemon. "No one is stopping you."
"But you must go eat with me so I can test you," he said.
"Test me on what?" she asked, wondering if she missed an important memo.
"Test you about the knowledge of your job," replied Theppiwat.
"How come I wasn't told about this beforehand?" Veemon asked.
"Well, it wouldn't be a surprise then," Theppiwat replied, followed by a wink.
Whatever, Veemon thought. She knew too well that Theppiwat was teasing her because that seemed to be part of his job too. One day, however, one day she will have her revenge and she will be the one laughing in his face. Right now, he was her boss and she, his employee. She had to listen to what he tells her and abide by all of the company's rules and regulations.
"Ta Thep."
Khun Ying Wansiri gracefully entered the office and gently slapped her son on the back. Theppiwat stood up and greeted his mother and Veemon followed suit. She then sat back down and got back to her computer screen.
"What are you doing in here?" Khun Ying Wansiri asked her son.
"Training this girl," Theppiwat replied automatically.
"Even if that's so, you don't have to sit in here and babysit her," said Khun Ying Wansiri. "Come. Go eat lunch with me."
Theppiwat turned to Veemon and even though she didn't look up at him, she could tell from the corner of her eye that he stole a quick glance at her felt uneasy about his mother inviting him to lunch...or was it more of a demand?
"Now," said Khun Ying Wansiri.
"Krub," said Theppiwat and he followed his mother out of the office.
Whew! Thank goodness Khun Ying Wansiri came to her rescue. Veemon had this feeling that Khun Ying Wansiri may dislike her but she could care less because as long as she got paid for her duties and responsibilities and Theppiwat leaves her alone, she was happy.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update thatsouthernasianchick! I'm loving the progression. :thumbsup: Theppiwat and Veemon's relationship is absolutely adorable. :coverlaf: He's always teasing her and wanting to be close to her while she hates his guts. Lol. Thep's definitely attracted to Mon...at least to her personality. :coverlaf: