Kom Faek (DIDA)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope you don't mean actual heels, like pumps for women... :huh: ooohhh do you mean dress shoes?
lol yea dress shoes but deres dem special ones dat some pra'ek wear to be taller than da nang'ek hahaha speaking of bodies... not many thai male celebs are dat fit lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ow? por n is handsome! yes he gain some weight for KF but he's hot!
Por N isn't a bad looking man, just he's not ... that fit. He should've shaved his hairy chest before doing the willing scene. lol

lol yea dress shoes but deres dem special ones dat some pra'ek wear to be taller than da nang'ek hahaha speaking of bodies... not many thai male celebs are dat fit lol
ooh okay. gotcha. Only they should wear dress shoes is if pra'ek is a businessman or if they're going out clubbing. haha. Oh yesh... not all thai male celebs are fit... only ones that are that i can think of are Ken, Aum, Dom H, Cee [well he looks fit in KF], Oil, Tik, uh... thats it.. i think lol.

i bet win, bie use those type of shoes :loool:
win in his lakorn with pancake
Win & Bie looks like the type that would wear those shoes. lol

Mann

awwh poor Noon, i haven't got a chance to to catch up! gosh i came back and like read your guys comments heheh ... so Noon lost her baby? I wanna go bomb the Ch. 7 people, well i think its okay, they can always make another one, ;) , after kelly dies ya know? and maybe its just a present for the flower girl since she gonna go w/ kelly haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You know what Jenna.... I don't know... :huh: I don't remember her playing in a comedy, ever. or at least i don't recall.

nina07

sarNie Adult
there's like tennis shoes for the p'eks that are like high heels for the short ones :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
awwh poor Noon, i haven't got a chance to to catch up! gosh i came back and like read your guys comments heheh ... so Noon lost her baby? I wanna go bomb the Ch. 7 people, well i think its okay, they can always make another one, ;) , after kelly dies ya know? and maybe its just a present for the flower girl since she gonna go w/ kelly haha.
HAHAHA a present for dokmai lol

did noon use to play in a comedy? always see her on drama...
erm i aint sure if she ever played in a comedy b4 or not. i wanna say dat she did do one but i'm not sure lol oh wait she did dat one funny movie w/ da comedian mum lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
LOL. it's just talk hunn. :lol: Personally, I think Cee can do way better than Amy. Maybe it's because i dislike her. lol.
lol. Uhm... Por shirtless... not good. he's a hairy man. Have you seen the scene where por & noon got it on, man i was grossed out by his body. Not the best i've seen. I'm sure Cee looks good shirtless though... drool...
lol I know you guys were just kidding about cee...anyways even though I like Cee and Amy as a couple, I do think he could do better lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
I like Amy, but i dont think shes that all pretty. I mean, her smile is like .. ehh. and she has a small face :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I like Amy, but i dont think shes that all pretty. I mean, her smile is like .. ehh. and she has a small face :lol:
lol. The way she looks, just... bugs me & the way she talks...

haha i heard dat cee want her to lose weight though so she must not be perfect in his eyes
What...? :eek: Awe that is just messed up. Dang... that's just mean. haha. She's skinny as hell & he wants her to lose weight? what the...? Does Cee want to date a stick or what? I'll be pissed if my guy tells me to 'lose weight' i take that an insult. lol.

nina07

sarNie Adult
yeah, if cee says that then he seems like hes a bit of a what you call controlled boyfriend ? lol.

Cee isnt skinny :lol: well he is fit, but hes a little fluffy, lmfaoo. have you seen his soap commercials?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO fluffy hahaaaaa i know what u mean. um yea i think cause amy's thighs are big or somethin so cee want her to lose weight. i was like dats funked up. if he don't wanna look small next to her then he should change himself lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah, if cee says that then he seems like hes a bit of a what you call controlled boyfriend ? lol.

Cee isnt skinny :lol: well he is fit, but hes a little fluffy, lmfaoo. have you seen his soap commercials?
fluffy... haha. it's gonna start with you should loose weight & then it'll turn into 'you can't wear that skirt/dress' to 'you can't have guy friends' & next you know BAM! abusive relationship....

LMAO fluffy hahaaaaa i know what u mean. um yea i think cause amy's thighs are big or somethin so cee want her to lose weight. i was like dats funked up. if he don't wanna look small next to her then he should change himself lol
really? Amy has big thighs??? Man i need to see a recent picture of her because the last time i check that girl is skinny all around. lol if her thighs are big then damn my thighs must be ginormous! lmao. :lol: