Kom Faek (DIDA)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha it aint dat late in cali then. i'm on da other side of da country lol eastern time. it's 3 but i sleep at like 4 or 5 lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Haha. Do you sleep in then or are you the type that can function with minimal sleep because I can't. I get really angry if I don't get enough sleep lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh nooo dats so unhealthy lol i sleep in lol all i'm doin now is looking for a job since i just graduated so i have no where to go lol and if i do go somewhere it's never in da morning anyway haha

Ana

sarNie Adult
My sis was like see if Cheer would accepted Cee back then she would of been one lucky gurl. Now Amy, is the lucky one :p . And she was like she thinks the reason Cee-Amy likes eachother is because they have similar personality. They are both goofy :lol: . My sis said that she doesn't think Cee likes beautiful gurls..lol..he likes the easy going fun type like Cheer and Amy :D . Anyhow, I kinda agree with her :lol:

I used to dislike Amy myself. I thought she wasn't pretty or cute back then :ph34r: . But since Cee and her hookup I learn to like her ALOT :lol: . I think she has gotten prettier and prettier since she started dating Cee ^_^

Anywayz, back to Kom Faek..hehe..I am so gonna miss Cee-Cheer. I want them to have another lakorn together. With plenty of romance :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
amy is cute with pepper too but pepper matches more with ann alicia and this stupid girl prefers puri!

Ana

sarNie Adult
lol!! Yea I agree Amy-Pepper is cute too. I think Ann and Puri is cute 2gether :p

ตอบคุณ tintin à¸?่อนนะคะ 1.19 ตอนค่ะ / 2.22 ค่ะ วันจันทร์หน้าจบà¹?ล้ว อย่าลืมติดตามชมนะคะ / 3.หายà¹?ล้วค่ะ ขอบคุณที่เป็นห่วงค่ะ / 4.จะปิดà¸?ล้องวัน-สองวันนี้ค่ะ / 5.ละครสรุปà¹?ล้ว จะเห็นà¹?จ้งข่าวไว้ให้ทราบค่à¸
ปล.ไม่ได้เล่น ด้วยà¸?ันค่ะ / 6.ยังไม่มีอะไรเพิ่มเติมค่ะ / 7.จะเรียนผู้ใหà¸?่ให้นะคะ / 8.ขอบคุณเช่นà¸?ันค่ะ ที่ติดตามให้à¸?ำลังใจละคร เรื่องนี้มาตลอด จนได้เรทติ้งอันดับ 1 ต่อเนื่องมาตั้งà¹?ต่ออà¸?อาà¸?าศà¸
อนà¹?รà¸?ค่ะ / เรื่องบอร์ดอื่นที่เข้าไม่ไà¸
้ รบà¸?วนà¹?จ้ง ที่เว็บมาสเตอร์ค่ะ / ตอบคุณ belbel ที่เสนอมาจะเรียนผู้ใหà¸?่ให้à¸
่ะ

Can someone translate for me, please? ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO dat sound so wrong but i laughed at it LOL what time zones are yah in? do erybody here stay up dis late? lol
lol... get your mind out of the gutter! i'm talking about actual candies & toys. :lol: Yes Nai is correct I live in San Diego B) I shouldn't have even been on last night. haha. i was suppose to be doing some reading for my class.

LOL yes I know. I'm sorry for making you a pervert :lol:.
I'm in Pacific and I think so is Noy since she says she lives in San Diego. I live in California too ^__^! How about you Diamend? I should actually sleep but its so tempting to stalk this thread.
It's okay Nai. i forgive you! lol The pervert side is bound to come out. muahaha. & sleep is good... i loveee it! but sometimes it's hard to stay away from SW. haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol!! Yea I agree Amy-Pepper is cute too. I think Ann and Puri is cute 2gether :p
ตอบคุณ tintin à¸?่อนนะคะ 1.19 ตอนค่ะ / 2.22 ค่ะ วันจันทร์หน้าจบà¹?ล้ว อย่าลืมติดตามชมนะคะ / 3.หายà¹?ล้วค่ะ ขอบคุณที่เป็นห่วงค่ะ / 4.จะปิดà¸?ล้องวัน-สองวันนี้ค่ะ / 5.ละครสรุปà¹?ล้ว จะเห็นà¹?จ้งข่าวไว้ให้ทราบค่ï¿

ปล.ไม่ได้เล่น ด้วยà¸?ันค่ะ / 6.ยังไม่มีอะไรเพิ่มเติมค่ะ / 7.จะเรียนผู้ใหà¸?่ให้นะคะ / 8.ขอบคุณเช่นà¸?ันค่ะ ที่ติดตามให้à¸?ำลังใจละคร เรื่องนี้มาตลอด จนได้เรทติ้งอันดับ 1 ต่อเนื่องมาตั้งà¹?ต่ออà¸?อาà¸?าศï¿

อนà¹?รà¸?ค่ะ / เรื่องบอร์ดอื่นที่เข้าไม่ไï¿

้ รบà¸?วนà¹?จ้ง ที่เว็บมาสเตอร์ค่ะ / ตอบคุณ belbel ที่เสนอมาจะเรียนผู้ใหà¸?่ให้ï¿

่ะ
Can someone translate for me, please? ^_^
it says: first, thank you tintin 1.19 part? (what's all da numbers about? lol) 2.22 it's gonna end on monday don't forget to watch. 3. i'm ok now. thank you for worrying. 4. they're going to stop filming in a day or 2. 5. after the lakorn is done i'll send u da news.
ps. we don't play w/ it w/ each other (i dunno what she talkin bout. it just say play) 6. there still hasn't been anything added. 7. i'll let the elders know for u. 8. thank you to u too that u've always been supporting the lakorn until it has reached the highest ratings ever since it aired. about the other webboards that i can't enter can you let the webmaster know? thank you belbel for the suggestion. i'll let the elders know for u.

ana u should go learn how to read khmer (if u don't already know) and then learn thai. it's so easyyyyy dat way :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol... get your mind out of the gutter! i'm talking about actual candies & toys. :lol: Yes Nai is correct I live in San Diego B) I shouldn't have even been on last night. haha. i was suppose to be doing some reading for my class.
It's okay Nai. i forgive you! lol The pervert side is bound to come out. muahaha. & sleep is good... i loveee it! but sometimes it's hard to stay away from SW. haha.
I know what you mean. SW was first a stress reliever when I fried my brains out junior year of high school because of trig/precalc lol. Ever since then I've been a serious SW addict!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know what you mean. SW was first a stress reliever when I fried my brains out junior year of high school because of trig/precalc lol. Ever since then I've been a serious SW addict!
lol. i hate tri & precalc. don't know how i passed Precalc & Calc in high school. :loool:

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
I finally catch up with this lakorn. It's very good and I'm enjoying Cee-Cheer scenes the most, follow by Oh and Benz. Por and Noon were alright, not very interested with their love story. The action scenes were good and the chemistry between Cee-Cheer was bittersweet in this lakorn..love it.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
lol. i hate tri & precalc. don't know how i passed Precalc & Calc in high school. :loool:

Ugghh i hated that class so much too! Plus it was the first period of the day followed by Spanish 3 which I hated as well because it was sooo boring! I swear those two periods ruined the rest of my day and my whole junior year. My favorite time back in high school was definitely lunch lmao!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
My sis was like see if Cheer would accepted Cee back then she would of been one lucky gurl. Now Amy, is the lucky one :p . And she was like she thinks the reason Cee-Amy likes eachother is because they have similar personality. They are both goofy :lol: . My sis said that she doesn't think Cee likes beautiful gurls..lol..he likes the easy going fun type like Cheer and Amy :D . Anyhow, I kinda agree with her :lol:

I used to dislike Amy myself. I thought she wasn't pretty or cute back then :ph34r: . But since Cee and her hookup I learn to like her ALOT :lol: . I think she has gotten prettier and prettier since she started dating Cee ^_^

Anywayz, back to Kom Faek..hehe..I am so gonna miss Cee-Cheer. I want them to have another lakorn together. With plenty of romance :wub:
YEAP!! I agree Amy got a lot pretty but I disagree that Cee and Amy have a lot of similarities. From some of the TV show I watched, Cee and Amy said and seem to have more differences than similarities. For example:

Amy - organized, likes to plan things ahead of time, likes surprises, eat at fancy restaurant regardless if the food are good or not, like shopping, listen to rap/rock/hip pop music, ....

Cee - live day by day, doesn't know his schedule for the next day, not good at surprising, eats anywhere there's good food regardless if there is air conditioner or not, grab what he needs --> pays and leaves, listen to oldie/relaxing musics, ....

I'm too lazy to find the show on youtube. May be when I have time. Different attracts!!! EVen though they have a lot of differences, i like them together. To me, Cee initially seems to like Amy more but Amy seems to deeply loves him now. They're cute.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yep Cee constantly says that Amy loves fancy restaurants because of the atmosphere regardless if the food is tasty or not. He says she acts as though she's eating the lights in the restaurant instead of the food LOL. As for the schedule thing, Cee says Amy knows his schedule two-three weeks ahead while he does not remember it so it makes it hard for him to surprise her because when he tries to plan a surprise by saying he's busy or has to work she will know that really he's not busy lol.

Cee/Amy has a cute relationship but I would be so annoyed if I had someone who always knew where I am expected to be beforehand lol. They're both like patong ko's (chinese donuts) always sticking together :lol:.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ugghh i hated that class so much too! Plus it was the first period of the day followed by Spanish 3 which I hated as well because it was sooo boring! I swear those two periods ruined the rest of my day and my whole junior year. My favorite time back in high school was definitely lunch lmao!
haha. how exciting! I had AP Physics first period during senior year... omg.. how boring!!! i almost died in that class i can't believe i survived for the whole year! Oh my fav. time was probaby lunch & volleyball sooo much fun!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yep Cee constantly says that Amy loves fancy restaurants because of the atmosphere regardless if the food is tasty or not. He says she acts as though she's eating the lights in the restaurant instead of the food LOL. As for the schedule thing, Cee says Amy knows his schedule two-three weeks ahead while he does not remember it so it makes it hard for him to surprise her because when he tries to plan a surprise by saying he's busy or has to work she will know that really he's not busy lol.

Cee/Amy has a cute relationship but I would be so annoyed if I had someone who always knew where I am expected to be beforehand lol. They're both like patong ko's (chinese donuts) always sticking together :lol:.
Oh gosh... she sounds like those stalker type of girl. lol. Keeping track of his schedule now?! Man, if i were Cee, i'd leave now! lol. i kidd... :lol: I'm surprise he doesn't mind her knowing his schedule. Shoot i don't want a guy knowing everything about my schedule.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
haha. how exciting! I had AP Physics first period during senior year... omg.. how boring!!! i almost died in that class i can't believe i survived for the whole year! Oh my fav. time was probaby lunch & volleyball sooo much fun!!!
Ewww AP Physics...i didn't take any science my senior year so yeah!

Oh gosh... she sounds like those stalker type of girl. lol. Keeping track of his schedule now?! Man, if i were Cee, i'd leave now! lol. i kidd... :lol: I'm surprise he doesn't mind her knowing his schedule. Shoot i don't want a guy knowing everything about my schedule.
I know doesn't she sound like a stalker lol? K i'll come back to chit chat with you guys again later, i need to go buy some more floss! Darn it!