Kom Faek (DIDA)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO aw i was busy watchin lakorn. erybody probably sleeping now lol aha tubbytinker dat was funny lol dat really do seem like a line ohng-aat would say. didn't he? i thought he did sometime in da lakorn lol dude in my sig say it in real life a lot too :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LMAO aw i was busy watchin lakorn. erybody probably sleeping now lol aha tubbytinker dat was funny lol dat really do seem like a line ohng-aat would say. didn't he? i thought he did sometime in da lakorn lol dude in my sig say it in real life a lot too :lol:
Yep Ong-Aht did say that in the lakorn that's why I found it hilarious that Tubby posted that line ^_^.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh dang Aof getting his freak on...LMAO...that is Aof right and where was that at?
LOL yes it is aof lol i stole it from a vdo on youtube lol peck/aof/ice was performing faak liang at lg star talent and deres dis part where da 3 dance w/ da dancers. i dunno what ice and peck was doin though. they looked kinda funny but still cute lol i like dat performance :wub:

Yep Ong-Aht did say that in the lakorn that's why I found it hilarious that Tubby posted that line ^_^.
i think cheer's friend said it too lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao noy i was already laughing at dem LOL oh by da way thanks for finding marco's pic lol he really is cute

Yes today we get to see Kom Faek. I so wish ObizGo posted the episodes at 12 am lol.
then obizgo account holders would be able to watch b4 people in thailand when it actually airs lol awwwwwww today's da ending eps already :(

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ....thanks Ana for the caps....been waiting for this...awww poon scene look sad...look at my CC....so cuuuute....puahahahaha...look at cheer's friends hair and her parents...hua foo loey lol.......Cheer kicking some ass up there...sadly it ends today...anyone seen it?I'm gonna miss this lakorn so much!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG the ending is fantastic! I totally give this lakorn on a scale of 1-10 a certified 20 haha like Usher says in his song Yeah! I love how each of them ended at places where they like. I mean Oh/Benz's scene ended at the outside theaters since Oh always played movies outside for people to distract them, Cee/Cheer ended on that blue bridge where Cee first confessed his love to Cheer, and Por/Noon ended with the nicest view at Lai San Dao (i'm assuming that's where it is lol). Plus the action scenes kept me at the edge of my seat lol. The part where Saen was blown up is a bit fake looking of course but we get to see some of his limbs fly at the screen lmao. Oh and when Dok Mai died that was actually pretty touching. She does not deserve Gan but she really did sacrifice a lot for him. RIP Dok Mai.

In the summary at Ch7 they said that Plerng is the poo kong but he's actually salawat! Damn that's better than poo kong! LOL. My favorite scene was where Plerng, Ong-Aht, and Gan went to see Saen in the woods since he held Anchan, Tdapao and Grarok captive and Tdapao's like "Plerng you are a police?" And Plerng goes "yes and I'm the person who loves you too." Ahh so sweet, don jai jing jing! Ong-Aht and Grarok are really funny too especially when Grarok ask him to call her tee ruk instead of look pee. LOL. Such a happy ending and they included some bloopers too! The only part that confused me was in the end, they showed Saen again but why?

I'm going to miss Kom Faek!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker Posted Today, 09:43 AM
hey who knows might be a KF part 2....I would sooooo love that!...thanks nai for the lil summary
It be so kool if there really going to be a part 2. Scent in the spoilers Nai_1_1 meantion about the end..hehe

=============

Thanks for the summary Nai_1_1. I haven't see today eps yet but can't wait to see it. And thanks Ana for the caps.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
hey who knows might be a KF part 2....I would sooooo love that!...thanks nai for the lil summary

It be so kool if there really going to be a part 2. Scent in the spoilers Nai_1_1 meantion about the end..hehe

=============

Thanks for the summary Nai_1_1. I haven't see today eps yet but can't wait to see it. And thanks Ana for the caps.
You guys are both welcome. It is a little weird in the end how
they just show Saen struggling with his bloody hands and kom faek lol as though he's not dead or something
but when you guys see it tell me what you think ok.

This is my favorite lakorn of the year! Totally love Por, Cee, Oh, Noon, Cheer, and Benz and even Kelly!

Ana

sarNie Adult
NP, about the caps ^_^ . Nai_1_1 thanx, for the summary.

When Dokmai died it was so touching. I dun think she was that bad. At least Por mom lived :D . Cee is so handsome in his uniform B)

The ending was awesome. So worth my wait :yahoo:

I think there is a part II. Earlier @ Spicy Natty point it out too..LOL..If there really is a part II I want the same cast :p

I love Bloopers they should of had more :lol:

Mann

Your guy's spoilers are killing meeeeeeeeeeee! I've been waiting all day to DL it, man I'ma read it when I watch it first lmao. There are so many spoilers and I'm dying here haha.
EDIT: ooh if they have a KF 2, then dang it'll be popular but It'll be ok if they have different Pra Nang, it can be Noon/ Por's baby get w/ Cheer + Cee baby and Oh+Benz baby can be the best friend or the second couple lmao.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG I so agree! If there is a part II they better keep the same cast! And this time let Noon/Por's baby live lol. I loved the ending too and love this lakorn!