Kom Faek (DIDA)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
nighty night nai..

yeah I'm trying not to think too much of it but I cant help it...I think this is the first time I got my feelings hurt..man if u seen the comments, u prolly felt the same way too....but yeah...I hope by tomoz...I get over it.....
ur makin me curious now. who where da comments about?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Diamend

if they keep da same cast then i'll see all yah in dat thread naaa if they don't keep da same cast then i aint watchin lol

(dancy @ Sep 1 2008, 11:07 PM)

No promble Diamend. Glad that I can hlep.

=============================================
Can some one translate what this said?

�็อย่างหัวข้อนั้น�หละ

เห็นใครๆà¸?็บอà¸?ว่าตัวจริงเขาï¿
br />
วย�ว่าในทีวี
อยาà¸?ถามว่าตัวจิงเค้าอวบป่าï¿
br />
อะ
เห็นข่าวต่างๆ�็เขียนว่า เชียร์ตัวให�่
�ล้วเชียร์ เ�รซ �ป้ง(อรจิรา) ใครขาว�ว่า�ัน
ได้ยินคำà¸?ล่าวขานของสามคนนีï¿
br />
เรื่องโอโม่มามา�มาย

ตอนนนี้จบคมà¹?à¸?à¸?à¹?ล้ว เชียร์มีผลงานอะไรอีà¸?บ้างนอï¿
br />
จา�มรด�บันเทิง �ับพิธี�รต่างๆ
ไม่เห็นได้ข่าวเลย หรือว่า ช่องดันคนอื่นออà¸?นอà¸?โลà¸?อย่าï¿
br />
ที่ใครๆว่า�ันหมด�ล้ว

อ้อออ อี�อย่าง อันนี้อยา�รู้มา�
ตัวจริงเชียร์ขาใหà¸?่ป่าวอะ เพราะตั้งà¹?ต่เห็นดารามาเชียï¿
br />
์นี้เ�๋าสุด�ล้ว
ขาให�่ประจำวง�าร หุหุ �ต่�็น่ารั�

�ล้ว�็ครอบครัวของเชียร์
รู้สึà¸? ม้า น้องชาย à¹?ล้วà¸?็พี่ชาย ต่างà¸?็เคยà¹?ว๊ปๆผ่านสื่อà¸?ันมï¿
br />
บ้าง�ล้ว
�ต่ป๊าเชียร์นิ ใครเคยมีโอ�าสเห็นบ้าง
อยา�เห็น รูปพี่�ชมป์�ับน้องชู๊ตอะ
เห็นว่าหล่อà¸?ัน อยาà¸?เห็นจังใครพอมีรูปบ้างไï¿
br />
มจ๊ะ

Link: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...3/A6953203.html
lol dancy da person who posted is asking about cheer (real life cheer)

it says: everybody says dat she's prettier in person than on tv
is she fat in real life?
i keep hearing dat she's built big
and who is lighter? cheer, grace, or paeng ornjira?
i keep hearing about these 3

khom faek is over, is cheer in any other projects besides moradok banterng and her other hosting projects?
i haven't heard anything or is it because ch7 is promoting other people like erybody else says?

ohhh and another thing i really wanna know
are her legs big? because i've watched her lakorn for a long time now
her legs are the biggest in the industry haha but still cute
and what about her family? i've already seen her mama, younger brother, and older brother but has anybody seen her daddy?
i wanna see p'champ and n'choot's pix
they're handsome. does anybody have any of their pix?
-----
man what is up w/ dis person? lol

Thanks Diamend for the translate. I though this was going to be about the lakorn.

OMG what wrong with that person saying that about Cheer..lol Don't they have thing to do...lol..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Ana for the caps for the last eps. Cee look so hot in his cops outfit. hehe

I just thought of it that if there a part 2 to this they should make Cee & Oh wear their cop outfit. hehe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks ana for the caps...cant thank you enough.....

and diamend..lol i dunno if i should tell but its somewhere here in SW...lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
U are so very welcome Thip ;)

I miss this lakorn. I have nothing else to watch. I'm watching Muay Inter and downloading Tle-pan's lakorn right now. But nothing is addicting like this lakorn especially w/Cee in it :lol:

Thip, I think I know what ur upset about. I was browsing @ that topic earlier. Dun think about it. It's so not worthed. She is like so overly obsess :rolleyes: that she can't see or understand anything
:D

TubbyTinker

yeah...I'm kinda over it but still kinda mad...

anyways so I dl this lakorn...which took forever so I agve up, went looking for it on YT, just watching CC scenes, dont have time to watch the other parts....I just notice since Cee is a sarawat and cheer found out about it she calls him khun now instead of naai...lol...

cant wait to get this on dvd....

TubbyTinker

wahhh its so cute when cheer said don't call me "lum" or "muay" anymore...and cee said then you dont call me "kwarng" anymore...so I cant call you lum, muay, then can I call you yod ya yee then (what does yod ya yee means)....and then cheer said why yod ya yee...and this is the part I dont understand...cuz I couldnt figure or hear clearly what cee said when he said"because when I kiss you on the cheeks....something something something...) can anyone tell me what did he say right there

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks ana for the caps...cant thank you enough.....

and diamend..lol i dunno if i should tell but its somewhere here in SW...lol
OH MY GARSH my asian nosiness is kickin in pm me right nowww lol

and sorry i dunno what da hell cee was sayin to cheer either LOL actually i wasn't really payin attention lol they was cute as hell though hehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ew his hair really did look bad. like they greased it up and then combed it back lol nasty
eww... really?!? who the hell slicks their hair back now a days!? it's the year 2008! get with the programs fellas.... hahah.

Tubby hun... don't even worry about what they said. just brush it off hunn!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no cee didn't have it slicked back during da efm event it was um athichart lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol i just don't like dat hairstyle on anybody. like nobody should have a mullet LOL
haha true! only time i like guys with slick back hair is if they are playing in an old-fashion lakorn! other than that, just stop... grease is not your best friend! haha.

TubbyTinker

hey you guys know whos in charge of dida...I think I have his hi5...maybe I can ask him is there really a part 2....lol........

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol leave a comment on his page. hey i still wanna know what thread u was talkin bout lol pm me da link