Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
im still in the shock mode too..kob in a drama lakorn is so kool..the one with stephen is already a drama too..now another with chakrit..the title sounds really good..sounds like aum's lakorn..kom payabath..
[post="36331"][/post]​

That's what i was thinking. The title reminds me of vee, aum, yui lakorn Kom Payabath, and Kol Luang Ruk..., araya and arnus lakorn.

But this title is so much better, because it has "game" of vengence. It's going to be interesting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it also remind me aom and captain's lakorn game ruk payabat..i think its gonna be similar..cuz both lakorn has game in it..someone's gonna be playin with his/her heart..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Interesting. Make me wonder, this lakorn has a chance of na'ek and pra'ek not getting each other at the end.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
krit is already at the top list ja. I want wonder when the two will have a lakorn together. Chakrit haven't play with her yet. NOw this is interesting. Hehehe they should be both snob(upperclass)....they can carry that attitude. Does anyone know when will it air or when is it filming?

tinah

sarNie Coma
it hasnt started filming yet..kob is not even finish filming her lakorn with stephen..so probaly after her lakorn with stephen

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Sounds Interesting Cant wait! Does anyone have the summary yet?

daisy

sarNie Egg
I wonder it's she going to have two new lakorn coming ..cause i went to etasia there also new and pic of her and tik...something about the lakorn... i wonder it's old news/new news....it said for pjj company youa can you fine out more about this...please... :w000t:

daisy

sarNie Egg
tinah it's in new and informtion thread/didn't knew it was new or old..but you can go check it out..someone post the pic there...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
daisy said:
I wonder it's she going to have two new lakorn coming ..cause i went to etasia there also new and pic of her and tik...something about the lakorn... i wonder it's old news/new news....it said for pjj company youa can you fine out more about this...please... :w000t:
[post="36429"][/post]​
I think this news was rumored lol..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
OMG I can't wait...I luv Chakrit! And Kob and Chakrit yeah baby...waited for this for so long....! Thanks guys

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Na...the title is Kol Rak Game Payabath, you forgot the "Game"

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
nancyvang said:
Na...the title is Kol Rak Game Payabath, you forgot the "Game"
[post="36588"][/post]​
Thanks Nancy! knowing chakrit it's gonna be intense if it's a drama...I hope it is too...dude it's their first pairing so it better be...!

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
same here nan...i wonder if it will be like my story "Desire" hahah revenge, love, pain...all together wiht a bit jealousy...i can't wait..

bopha

sarNie Elites
BlueMoon said:
Thanks Nancy! knowing chakrit it's gonna be intense if it's a drama...I hope it is too...dude it's their first pairing so it better be...!
[post="36590"][/post]​
can you translate the title pleaz?