Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
der052 said:
Finally, Kob returning to Drama where she is the best in! This lakorn will prove interesting!
[post="36753"][/post]​

It been awhile since Kob played in drama and now she coming back with her talents and acting skills after a few comedies. This is going to be very interesting I bet.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I know..i'm sooo excited i can't wait for the summary..i almost wanna make up a storyline for this drama already...

onahc

sarNie Elites
der052 said:
Finally, Kob returning to Drama where she is the best in! This lakorn will prove interesting!
[post="36753"][/post]​

kob is one of those versatile actresses that can play many roles, however she isn't excellent at any particular one. she's not outstanding but performs solidly in the role that she is given. the best dramatic actresses are noon and ann.

samkob

sarNie Elites
onahc said:
kob is one of those versatile actresses that can play many roles, however she isn't excellent at any particular one. she's not outstanding but performs solidly in the role that she is given. the best dramatic actresses are noon and ann.
[post="36830"][/post]​
Kob is pretty GOOD in drama lakorn!!! I got to agree that Ann is great in drama as well as AOM PIYADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w000t: :wub:

Mae

sarNie Adult
WEll....not attacking you Onahc, but in my eyes Kob is the best dramatic actress next to Noon...I wouldn't agree with Ann, but no problem that you think so.....I guess I envy and love Kob too much that I think she's excellent at every role she's played.....yes, yes...i'm biased because i love everything about Kob...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
sarahvang said:
yep 4 pages///// lets keep going! awww.. gosh it's so anticipating!!! can't wait!
[post="36771"][/post]​
Make a poster sarahvang. I want to see them together already. Chakrit should cut his hair. This year the majority of pra'ek had let their hair long and it's annoying. If they don't cut it, i'm going to cut it for them.

noy07

sarNie Egg
kob and chakrit together in a lakorn ooh i cant wait to see this..love both of them i hope its going to be good and cant wait to hear the storyline.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i know... so cool... everyone is getting so excited because of the lakorn! whoo can't wait to see the cermony photos i hope itls soon! does she have to finish her lakorn with Stephen first or can they just do the openeing ceramony> i'd be nice if kob can film two lakorns at once but i'd be to hard and difficult i wouldn't want to see kob exhuasted. heheheeee okay... i;m done wrtitng to much to say already i'm just excited.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i think she's filmed two lakorn at the same time before.

Hopefully they will have an opening ceremony since they did not have one for the one with her and stefan. I can't wait to see what her hair style will look like since she always make it look different for every lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
missjoy Posted Today, 01:21 PM
i think she's filmed two lakorn at the same time before.

Hopefully they will have an opening ceremony since they did not have one for the one with her and stefan. I can't wait to see what her hair style will look like since she always make it look different for every lakorn.
Yeah missjoy can't wait to see what style her hair will be...I like like all the different hair style she did in each of her lakorn...can't wait to see this lakorn and pix of them..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob had muti-task, jumping from lakorn set to another before. So don't worry, she can do it if she was to film Lhong Ngao Jun and Kol Ruk Game Payabath at the same time. But I hope not, because lakorns that film at the same time they rushed scenes and it's not as good.

maijune

SarNie Adult
can't wait to know the summary too....and the ceremony because wanted to see how they look like as posting together.