Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

ning

sarNie Egg
don't they look :D HOT in this wallie (sopha aka koishii made it like in 2003) some of you might remember it.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The summary from the book sounds extremly exciting. Tempting and strong storyline. If the lakorn goes as the book, na'ek would be strong.

nancyvang said:
Most fans are still in shock. Once they get out of that phase they'll start posting. lol.
[post="38102"][/post]​
Like me :D i'm still in shock..been wanting this hot couple to pair up for so long....

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
where's the summary located at...i cant seem to find it...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I never got hold of that picture of Chakrit. His pictures are rare to find because there is not that much site on him.

Mae

sarNie Adult
We Chakrit lovers should start a fan site for him....i'd love to, but i don't know much about hosting websites...darn....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Confirming P'kob will be this lakorn 100 percent kha. P'Kob told P'Tik in KU that this lakorn kind of Doy Raeng Atitarn kha. I'm so happy lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Very excited. Can't wait for the ceremony pictures. There better be one. Because Kob's last two lakorn didn't have ceremony pictures.

Mae

sarNie Adult
YoUa said:
Confirming P'kob will be this lakorn 100 percent kha. P'Kob told P'Tik in KU that this lakorn kind of Doy Raeng Atitarn kha. I'm so happy lol
[post="38773"][/post]​
OMG...are you for real...then it's gonna be soooo good!!!!! :shocked: