Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
As for me, i love this lakorn too much. Kob & Chakrit are very cute together. Eps 7 is very good. I love to see how Panin takes care of his wife.
Please, if someone have a preview of eps 9, can you post it?

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the preview of episode 9. Chakrit is so eager to know if his wife is pregnant and if he is going to be a father. I can't wait to see episode 9. I want to know if she's pregnant or not.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I cannot download preview episode 9. Can someone help me? How do I connect myself to this media ...really wanted to see the preview? Thanks.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Thanks for the preview of eps.9...yeah many people want to know that Kompai's pregnant or not.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
thank you so much for the preview of eps 9, it looks very very good. I'm so excited. I think i'm going crazy to wait for watching eps 9.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Youa,

Just to let you know...I just went and rented tape 4&5. I can't wait to get home and watch them. I'm just happy that this week, it came two tapes. Usually, it would come one tape each week. Anyways, I still have to download episode 5, 6, 7, and maybe 8 when I get home so I catch up with everybody. I believe most of you got to watch up to episode 8 or 9. Anyways.....this will keep me busy for few hours. Bye:).

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Great, Thanks guys for the the preview,
Chakrit looks so happy in the preview..
I wanna see some sweet scene for next week

We only have 2-3 weeks til it end soon. I going to miss Kob, don't know when her next lakorn will be air .

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the preview Bunnii and Celest.

I wonder if it's just that she's overworking herself that cause her to be weak and sick.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i dont know nancy...panin face seem so excited in preview 9, but i really hope so ....now its gonna be more interesting

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol. Cecelia.

...Spoiler...

The little boy shown at the ending credits isn't Panin and Kompai's child. He's a boy next door to Liew's mother's house, which Kompai took the day to babysit.

:spin: We might not see the baby, only a pregnant belly.

cecilia

Staff member
thanks nancy,
wuh..that suck then..so you mean..all those hugging and kissing and all those other revenge are for nothing .. :blink:

arggh...my hope got flush down the drain..:( ..not worth all those time getting hype..i dont' wanna see just a belly..i wanna see baby girl or baby boy in the way of their revenge.... that suck..i want panin to get toture very bad...bad to the bone because of what he did to her..*well..she did too..but at least she admit her mistake..and not you know..fooling aroun with other man or 'pretend' to sleep with other man.. aishshshshsh...i'm upset..i wanna see a grown up baby being the third hand person in this awesome revenge story.. :spin:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I want to see the baby too. I want to see the innocent being that lead his/her mother and father to stop the game of revenge.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Hey! guys i want to see the baby too.

Youa,

Just to let you know...I just went and rented tape 4&5. I can't wait to get home and watch them. I'm just happy that this week, it came two tapes. Usually, it would come one tape each week. Anyways, I still have to download episode 5, 6, 7, and maybe 8 when I get home so I catch up with everybody. I believe most of you got to watch up to episode 8 or 9. Anyways.....this will keep me busy for few hours. Bye:).
Enjoy it...lol