Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

JaEh

sarNie Egg
Yeah I saw that, but I thought that he went to the hospital and asked the doctor if she was pregnant? So doesn't he know about it?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
During that time the fetus isn't fully develop yet, so I don't think the doctor can really point out she's pregnant, that's why he didn't tell pra'ek na'ek was pregnant, rather than a minor headache. Sry. Not an expert in pregnancy, lol. How long does it take a women to know they're pregnant? I know a little clue comes when the period hasn't come. Took socialology for living about 6 years ago, it's been awhile. Haha. Don't really remember how the process go.

In episode 11, the girl doctor will tell na'ek she's been two months pregnant.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't know about you guys...this last episode I saw...I was mad at Kompai. There was this part that her company was going down....and Panin was worried and thought over by going different places and how he's going to help her....finally...he thought if he talked to her and her team ...maybe their company could join his and her company would come back to be the same. But on the other hand, Kompai's thinking that he wanted to buy her company and make it of his own. And she thought it's another game for him to win over. I don't understand....everything to her's a game. I hope she realized it ......I was afraid that Panin might get hurt because of her. Thanks GOD...that KyLert came up with plan to keep Panin away from Thita and Kompai would help him with his plan by coming between Panin and Thita. I can't wait to see the next episode....I'm sure we will see that next parts where Kompai's going to play this game with them. Also, I can't wait to see Thita becomes crazy.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
in epi 9 and 10 i was really pissed at kompai and when she got slapped by thita...i didnt even feel sorry for her! she needs to make up her mind about woot, you hate him or what?kompai and her stupid games are going no where ...i feel sorry for panin and about the second and third couple they are showing them way to much.... they are geting on my nerves too ..so epi 11 better make up the time the argue!!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Next week episode, Kompai knows she is pregnant, but I don’t think she’s going to tell Panin yet. Thita is still bothering their relationship, maybe bringing up the topic that she too is pregnant. I wonder if Kompai will go take care of Woot, because she felt partially responsible for Woot being blind.

Panin's going to go over to Liew's mother's house and spend some precious time w/ Kompai. Finally some time of na'ek and pra'ek together and alone. Now he's learning, if you can't get Kompai to come home to you, you go to her home instead.

All I can say is that I can't wait ... :yahoo: I miss them being sweet to each other... :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
hahahahah..so she is pregnant after all..hehehe...now i can't wait...it's gonna end soon..so hope that they have more sweet scene together...lolx

JaEh

sarNie Egg
During that time the fetus isn't fully develop yet, so I don't think the doctor can really point out she's pregnant, that's why he didn't tell pra'ek na'ek was pregnant, rather than a minor headache. Sry. Not an expert in pregnancy, lol. How long does it take a women to know they're pregnant? I know a little clue comes when the period hasn't come. Took socialology for living about 6 years ago, it's been awhile. Haha. Don't really remember how the process go.

In episode 11, the girl doctor will tell na'ek she's been two months pregnant.
Haha I don't either... How many episodes is there? Sorry if I spelt episodes wrong. Hehe

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The lakorn is set to 13 episodes (end).

I can't blame na'ek for thinking everything as a game. Because pra'ek himself stated he'll play the game w/ her, meaning every emotion or action he takes is a game, and she means nothing to him.

I heard Gasanaka will replace KRGP. If so, RRRT is going to be period lakorn too, so it’s going to be a fair game btw channel 3 and channel 7.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I heard Gasanaka will replace KRGP. If so, RRRT is going to be period lakorn too, so it’s going to be a fair game btw channel 3 and channel 7.
really?..yeh that would be a fair game. I've always wanted to see Khun Gais lakorn go against PJJ

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so happy that Kompai is pregnant & there will be a lot of sweet scene in eps 11 but i'm sad too because the ending of this lakorn is very soon. :lmao:

der052

sarNie Juvenile
From my perspective, i think Kompai didn't really do anything to Thita or Woot.

She didn't make Thita sleep with the other guy or force her hand in marriage. Also, Thita already had a relationship with the sadit guy already as we see earlier in the lakorn.

As for Woot, he went back with Thita and it was the Sadit guy who planned to punish him.

So, Kompai was only the catalyst but not the one who lit everything up.

Plus, this is one of the first lakorns I've watched where I cared less about what happened to n'ek or n'rai.

And as for p'ek, can I say that mature up Chakrit and make up your mind to do something. ANd if you do, stay with it.

moilee

sarNie Adult
So...Panin finds a way just to get closed to Kompai. I'm glad....he finally comes to the real term that he will do anything because of "love". I can't wait to see all episodes.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i hope to see chakrit soon after this end. dont know y his lakron is always a attraction and i think he bring out the nek character to. i love kob in here. never seeing her get so much touching from a pek. even if they are not on good term like wat rumour say. but right now on screen they are the best.

Mae

sarNie Adult
i hope to see chakrit soon after this end. dont know y his lakron is always a attraction and i think he bring out the nek character to. i love kob in here. never seeing her get so much touching from a pek. even if they are not on good term like wat rumour say. but right now on screen they are the best.
Totally agree with you girl..i couldn't have said it any better...I can never have enough of Chakrit...i always want to see him...and I love Kob too..i hope they have new lakorns together...these two really compliment each other well because of their superb acting abilities....

jackielee978

sarNie Adult

He is having another lakorn next week with Joy Sirilik, but I don't think you going to like his character in there... :lol: He seems like a cheater and a player

If Kob and Chakrit is really having another lakorn together, then they can clear the rumor about them not getting a long or maybe we might see him in JPD to clear everything up..

This next week Epi should be good!!! So happy :D

JaEh

sarNie Egg
Oh good it don't end at 9 like Duang Jai Patiharn I love that lakorn... Wish there was a part 2 or something... Hehe... Oh well yeah I can't wait to see the rest of Kol Rak Game Payabath!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I know Kob is going to be mad at Chakrit again once they return home because of Thita. So sad the lakorn is almost ending.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob and Chakrit doesn’t have to prove anymore than what is already shown or said by their own mouths. Dao Krai Jai interviewed them together, and other reporters interviewed them seperatedly, both denied the rumors. It’s up to people to choose to believe it or not believe it.

I would love Kob and Chakrit to do another lakorn though, this time a romantic period drama. Where Chakrit’s character is similar to Lao Burng in Buang Baja Torn.

Back on topic:

Panin needs to show Kompai that he really loves her, he needs to push na'rai away. For him to just let na'rai be all over him is giving Kompai doubts about their love. I dislike how he let Thita into his home, the home that he and Kompai will grow old together, the home that he and Kompai will raised their children together.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i agree. i wish p'ake hadn't let thita into their home. i'm hoping maybe they will move and buy a house by the water like kompai wanted. then they can put everything behind them and start fresh and be happy with the little one.

off topic: i think kob and chakrit have great chemistry. i would love to see them in another lakorn. this time, a romantic one!!!