Kon Rak Game Payabaht(559 OnAir)

moilee

sarNie Adult
I just curious...what tape (not parts) are you guys at. I just finished tape 6 last week. I hope it would come two tapes this week. Thanks.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah for some reason everytime i watch this when i see thita i cant take my eyes off her and pay attention to her more than everything else cause her face gets on my nerves lol her eyebrows omg like pluck it or something o__O and she can't really cry ... but I was watching it on tape also but i changed to watching it online cause i couldnt take the suspense lol I think it would have been better if they added sweeter scenes a little earlier instead of every time they argue and stuffs u hear them talk ab the game .. its like dude we KNOW! lol and i think kob and chakrit has great chemistry ... both are very talented and great actors so it matches up well

moilee

sarNie Adult
I wished this lakorn has more romantics between Panin and Kompai. I just saw this episode where she allowed him to be closed her. The pr'eng's a touchie person...he's always padded her on the face with his hand, caressed her, he once smelled her and said how good her fragrance was, and kissed her. I hope to see this couple again in a real love drama na ja. I'm satified with the episode I just saw.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Chakrit does like to caress Kob's face and neck. When he's sweet he's sweet, when he's a bastard, he is a bastard. Haha. I think it's just me who's still waiting for Chakrit to take a challenging lakorn. I still haven't seen one where it was really a challenge.

Here's some screencap from epi. 11 (sweet scenes episode)

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Thnak you Nancy for sharing all the best sweet pics between Chakrit & Kob, they're so cute together. They look so lovely.

moilee

sarNie Adult
It is sooooo very sad that this lakorn's going to end. But on the other hand, I'm looking forward to see Kob in PSPS opposite Stefan and her movie opposite Vee and ?this guy. Anyone knows when her lakorn and her movie are going to be out for us to see? Thanks.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I just got to see the ending... it will be the last part to be memorable about Kob and Chakrit..
Why can't they just extend it few more epi.. :(

donna

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching the ending. it was okay. the n'rai went psychotic and tried to kill kob. it was kinda funny to me. i can't explain why

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
If you are sweetkob's member then check in lakorn thread cuz I was post the last episode in there. lol

MiSsDaISY

sarNie Egg
OMG THIS ENDING WAS SO SWEET THIS THE BEST ENDING SC I HAVE EVER SEEE.... :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: I JUST HOPE IN THE FUTURE THE GOING TO PAIR UP THIS
TWO AGIAN..OR TIK J....JUST CAN'T TAKE MY EYE OFF THE ENDING SC,,,I AM GOING TO DREAM ABOUT THIS OR SLEEP WITH THE BIG SMILE...HEHEHEHEHE :loool: :loool: :loool: :wub: