Kuan Kammatep

cecilia

Staff member
what's good is that .. WE DIDN'T GET TO SEE KINGKAEW these last few episodes LOl ..
let' shope when ROGER come in, we will not complain as much as we did for KK.

Merit

sarNie Adult
^haha. HIPHOP TYE is hot ..
i like him being layback ..

hiding in the day and out at nights? lol
i've been here all day today .. waiting for iptv to update PSR so i can upload it LOl ..

aside from that .. not working this summer ..
only have a month to enjoy until i go back to work at the elementary school. gotta enjoy whatever time i have LOl

hahhaha....yeah Watit can transform to one cute hip hop-ganster wannabe. LOL. You know what I want him to do, transform into one ghetto man for just one night with Sara. I think, that should losen him up a bit. hahhaha...

A month...awwww...I don't like to work. I wouldn't know what to do if I have to go back. :D

Dreamlin---OMG! You did a marathon? I get a little frustrated with the 30 mins epi. I wish I waited to watch a lot at once. But can't seem to do so. I get too giddy to wait that long. LOL. I like the morning after their wedding more. :p

Bou

sarNie Adult
I just finished wathin episode 21...and my blood is boiling...lol...I feel so bad for Sara when Watit yelled at her infront of his grandma, aunts, mom and dad!!!...if I were Sara, Id leave that hell hole too!! I guess shes had enough! and I do love the scene between watit and his dad and sarah and his mom..I cant wait for tm's episode but I hope she doesn't give into him hahaha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahha...you see what night time to do one. I read that part of your post but it went out the window when I answered. LOL.

OMG! I love the part where Watit let Sara falls down. For some reason out of the drunk scene that was the cutest part. And Watit just let her lay there. hahhaha...Oh "Like A Virgin" LOL
lol da part when they was karaokeing? and she fell on him in da karaoke room? and then kingkaew's friend saw? i thought dat was real cute too lol and how they was walking in da parking garage and he gave her a piggy back ride lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
I just finished wathin episode 21...and my blood is boiling...lol...I feel so bad for Sara when Watit yelled at her infront of his grandma, aunts, mom and dad!!!...if I were Sara, Id leave that hell hole too!! I guess shes had enough! and I do love the scene between watit and his dad and sarah and his mom..I cant wait for tm's episode but I hope she doesn't give into him hahaha

OH, Bou, I would give into Tye too if he comes and pick me up like that. LOL

Yes, tomorrow epi will be so cute. I was mad at Watit for yelling at her....I mean he was mad as hell. But why does he have to be so cute while he's doing the yelling. That really isn't fair. :p

Watit needed that talk with his dad and it couldn't come any sooner. His parents so far are the ones that is being fair to Sara.

Cecilia---we will be complaining trust me. LOL. Because that is when Sara and Watit are starting to fall for each other. We want Roger to come so badly and when he does, we want him to leave evern faster. LOL

Diamend---When, I saw Tye in that hip-hop outfit he looks tiny. And when he gave her the piggyback ride, I thought he might fall flat on his face considering he is drunk too. hahhaha...That part was cute when she fell on his lap. I wish he would fall on top of her and then Kingkeo friend walk in on them. That would even be better. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. i love the morning after scene .. b/c it was so cute and funny at the same time ..
if the family didn't come and interrupt it .. who know what will happen .. just look at the way he look at her and she look at him ..
i would totally give in if my hotty husband come to pick me up and try to make up for what he did --- just as long as he don't hit me, then i can tolerate all the yelling LOl .. (to a certain degree)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
what's good is that .. WE DIDN'T GET TO SEE KINGKAEW these last few episodes LOl ..
let' shope when ROGER come in, we will not complain as much as we did for KK.

LOL true ture...no kingkeo..which is great!

man i am still mad at watit...& finally the dad has something meaningful to say to watit..(gosh im so mad i cant seem to type that well tonight)

Cecilia---we will be complaining trust me. LOL. Because that is when Sara and Watit are starting to fall for each other. We want Roger to come so badly and when he does, we want him to leave evern faster. LOL

LMAO merit...yes indeed we are looking forward to that...for him to leave even sooner and he hasnt even shown up yet..so this lakorn might be more than 30 epi.

i wish sara doesnt give in to watit easily neither...but by the look on her face..when he picked her up...she seem to forgave or forgot what he did to her already..lol

cecilia

Staff member
ami, i think that the girl is falling for him .. from the tiny little crush to revenge to love .. she's falling deep ..
he just needs to realize his feeling so he can take the next step .. i'm sure, sarah's waiting for him to move up his agenda :p

Merit

sarNie Adult
^lol .. i love the morning after scene .. b/c it was so cute and funny at the same time ..
if the family didn't come and interrupt it .. who know what will happen .. just look at the way he look at her and she look at him ..
i would totally give in if my hotty husband come to pick me up and try to make up for what he did --- just as long as he don't hit me, then i can tolerate all the yelling LOl .. (to a certain degree)

hahahha..You know what got me with that scene is that...he touched himself. It wasn't a quick touch either. He sure had to feel his (you know what). LOL...I mean once you feel it you would know if you are naked or not right? Why keep the hand there that long. I guess, Watit wanted to make sure Sara didn't do anything to it while he was asleep. hahahah

The grandma is old school, she just yelled out Sara's name and walked in. But I'm glad she did, she probably thinking her grandson got some that night. LOL

cecilia---LOL...you would tolerate the hitting? hahahha...I guess, it all depends where the hitting is at.. :D

Amikrazie---I think it might go past 30, well, I think if people are watching the show. Unless, of course, they cute a whole lot of scenes out then it will be shorter. I really want them to have a good foundation...relationship and so wanted to see them take us on the ride with them.

Sara is such a forgiving person. Watit can yell all he wants and she gets mad at him. But when they run into each other again, she's all smiley. LOL.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sara is adorable like that, thats why we all loves her... anyhow i really do want watit to really take a good look at what hes doing esp..when he blindly blames her for stuff or doings that she wasnt even the one that started...

he needs to open his eyes..and see whats up. however, i do like him in that goofy hip-hop wardrobe..where he seem be loose & easy going and not stiff like the teacher he is...

cecilia

Staff member
cecilia---LOL...you would tolerate the hitting? hahahha...I guess, it all depends where the hitting is at.. :D
oh no, i can't tolerate hitting .... i have never been hit once in my life by my parent or anyone in the family so for sure, i will not allow anyone to hit me .. .. but yelling .. go for it, come through one ear and end up going through the other lOl .. i can tolerate nonsense yelling in exchanging to hitting ^^

hahah. just when you mention that .. DONNA'S ONE SHOT fiction pops in my head .. i guess, WATIT just have to check (being a teacher he is, things have to be serious .. and he's serious about it .. that's why it's there for a few second longer than it suppose to be LOL) === since we're on this topic, i just have to comment, he's so SEXY being naked like that with the white cloths, covering just the middle section of his body .. i would love to be in MATT'S placing, acting with him like this ^^

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Watit is so harsh toward sara. It i were here, i would do the same, pack my stuff and get out. But what is the next step? KISS THOSE people out of the house except grandpa

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Yes I feel so bad for Sara too... I'll do the same thing except that I'll slap Watit first ( and the Grandma too if only I could >.<) and then pack my thing lol
Anyway... seems like there'll be some sweet scenes coming xD can't wait to watch it...

btw... I may upload today's episode a bit late ^^ It's big sales now in Paris so I'm doing some shopping >.< I love sales!! lol :p

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Yes I feel so bad for Sara too... I'll do the same thing except that I'll slap Watit first ( and the Grandma too if only I could >.<) and then pack my thing lol
Anyway... seems like there'll be some sweet scenes coming xD can't wait to watch it...

btw... I may upload today's episode a bit late ^^ It's big sales now in Paris so I'm doing some shopping >.< I love sales!! lol :p
Well, slapping watit i would totally agree, but grandma, isn't that too harsh? I meant at least she is just an old woman. Just have some merits, let her be. But watit for sure.

And how about before saha left, she said something like "I am leaving. Oh, i almost forget. pack your stuff and leave this house before 7 am, or i will call the police to kick your ass out!"

Merit

sarNie Adult
Well, slapping watit i would totally agree, but grandma, isn't that too harsh? I meant at least she is just an old woman. Just have some merits, let her be. But watit for sure.

And how about before saha left, she said something like "I am leaving. Oh, i almost forget. pack your stuff and leave this house before 7 am, or i will call the police to kick your ass out!"

After all, the house is basically hers. Sara is just too sweet. She has a bigger heart than the grandma and aunts put together. I think the older ones are sometimes the worst. Just because they think they are old, they can say a lot of stuff and get away with it. Grandma had slapped Sara once, she should do it to get even. Or she could slapped the aunts a few time that would be nice too. :D

Cecilia---Oh, I meant playful hitting. Where it wouldn't cause any pain. :p A little yelling is ok. I don't listen anyways. I usually, pretend like I'm off to some beach when people yell or lecture me. It worked out just fine. :D

hahhha...Watit is one serious teacher. That is why Sara is so good for him because she is such a carefree girl. She never stay mad at him for long.LOL. This is the case where "opposite attract".

Diamend---I so love that part when Sara made that announcement. Everyone's expression was priceless.

Amikrazie---Watit isn't going to really open his eyes until he's about to lose her. Typical men. LOL. Doesn't want what they have...but once she's about to leave him....then he's like...I do like her...wait...I do love her. :lol:

Natsume----We'll wait till the epi is up. OMG! shopping in Paris. I would love that. But then, I'll be broke. Jealous... :D

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I almost don't believe that watit is the one who makes the plan for him and sara to be on honey moon. At first i thought that he would be tricked to go there and meet sara coincidentally.

22 is really good and the preview for 23 is even more anticipating. Cannot wait for monday.

cecilia

Staff member
^it was actually plan out by the teachers as said by Watit himself, then Sarah ask him to repeat and he then change the subject to 'HONEYMOON' ..

as for next week. it looks super interesting, all cuddly like that :wub: ..
gosh, KINGKAEW is back on next week too .. ROGER Needs to show up already to stop her :angry:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I knew they were going to torture us like that. We have to wait until Monday to see the cute bed scene. Lolz whatever happen to their so called area restriction. Tye was so cute when he did his "Yes" cuz khed decided to stay for the honeymoon.

Ps.

Tye went into monkhood right? I saw a clip on youtube. I think he did it for a week?

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMG!!

This epi 22. is super cute. My poor Sara looked so adorable waiting for the phone. But Watit looked even better. LOL.

Like I've stated before Watit really don't know how lame his life is without Sara. It's pretty empty and without a doubt he doesn't want it that way. The part he hugged the pillow is so sweet. He so missed his goofy wife.

I know that part where he did the "yes" was too cute. He was excited that she agreed. I love the pictures he took of Sara. Sara made all those poses was so Sara. LOL.

Love the part where Watit laughed when they were in the tent. Hands down, Tye has a very sincere smile and laugh. :D

Epi. 23 looks even better. They are sharing the same bed. YAY!!! he was hugging her too. :D Tye and Matt look pretty good together. I can't wait till Monday.

Kingkeo won't be much of a threat for Monday epi. I hope. Because usually when that girl goes into a screaming frenzy, it means she can't do anything about it. LOL Roger....OH, Roger...I don't think I want him anymore. hahahha...He might want Sara and be on Kingkeo's side to break up the marriage.

***I have a question what was Sara's grandma reading? The document? It wasn't a will was it?***

Sidenote----I think Tye got ordained for about 15 days. The lakorn that he's starring with Donut is when he just got back from monkhood. Because his hair is just starting to grow back out.