Kuan Kammatep

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz wow roger and what's her name oh yeah Gingkaew... they actually have cute scene.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow da grandma said somethin dat don't happen often in lakorn lol she said it's their problem let them resolve it LOL

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
see when you have a triangle love the solution is make it a square. Problem solved.

Diamend the grama said that? i skip part 2 of ep28 maybe it was in there. I heard watit told the family off to mind their own business.

sirena

sarNie Adult
wow da grandma said somethin dat don't happen often in lakorn lol she said it's their problem let them resolve it LOL

haha i know right

i think she sick and tired of it

did she asked for a divorce at the end of ep 28?

i wish the episodes are 1 hour long half an hour is not enough for me xD

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea it was in part 2 of 28. lol watit bought her a ring. it is perdy but he shoulda gotten her da ring b4 he got in her pants lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
yea it was in part 2 of 28. lol watit bought her a ring. it is perdy but he shoulda gotten her da ring b4 he got in her pants lol

lol...Watit is trying to make things right. Oh, by the way the other guy just showed up. There was supposed to be two guys for Sara Roger and someone else (don't remember the name) I think it was in epi. 28 either third or second part. He's kind of cute. It's almost an end I don't see the reason for brining him in though.

Merit

sarNie Adult
supposedly, there was to be another guy before Roger. Maybe not. lol. because in the preview of the lakorn, there was another guy credited next to Watit's little cousin. His picture is small...so either they decided not to use him, which if they did not they should never credit him in the first place or it's the guy that show up in epi. 28 for a brieft seconds with the girl where the teachers live. hahhah..I don't know if I'm making sense.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I think he's just some side character, nothing important, actually he has already appeared in ep8 or 9, when Sara went to her Krous' houses. He's the dance teacher's little brother ^^

In ep28, I was happy that Watit finally told to Kingkaew it's no use to wait for him :rolleyes:

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think he's just some side character, nothing important, actually he has already appeared in ep8 or 9, when Sara went to her Krous' houses. He's the dance teacher's little brother ^^

In ep28, I was happy that Watit finally told to Kingkaew it's no use to wait for him :rolleyes:

hahah...I didn't really watch epi. 8 or 9 that's why I did not see him. Since, there was no Watit or Sara I skipped those parts. Oh, well, I guess he is not an important person. LOL

It's funny though, to me Watit never should any interest in Kingkeo. Mainly in the romance department. Which, I sort of like it that way. Because when the N'rai is so glued to the P'ek it gets really dumb.

I'm glad Watit did tell his family. He's starting to have a mind of his own.

Merit

sarNie Adult
seeeee dats y u shouldn't fwd lol

hahahha....seriously. I didn't quite FF, I saw maybe 1 min of epi. 8 and someone mentioned no Watit in 8 or 9...I didn't even bother. There was Sara, but I wanted them both. Bravo, to you Diamend...I somehow couldn't sit through two epis without the main ones. lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
haha yea i don't like to skip scenes cause then some of da scenes after dat wouldn't make sense lol

I can't remember the last lakorn I sat through the entire thing. I am proud of myself I watched a lot of this lakorn. Those are the only two epis I skipped...Yeah, when the teachers all showed up at epi 10 I was scratching head, but didn't feel like going back to that again. So, when you watch you really watch huh? lol