Kuan Kammatep

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no he had land dat he bought himself and he gave dat to da family so they can sell it and pay off their debt they owe sara's family

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
no way. the grampa died? tht should be erased from the script. the only sane person in the lakorn, is now dead. but i guess, it takes the passing of one to make ten other realize the true meaning of life/happiness/family

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. according to the spoiler, the family learned nothing from grandpa LOl

so our guess was right .. MATT'S GRANDMA and TYE'S GRANDPA had a history together :wub:

so sad, SARA's asking for D-I-V-O-R-C-E again !!!

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, i forgot about that .. i wouldn't either -- he should have wait until it's a willing .. i guess, i can understand where Matt's standing in this situation since she have NEVER heard him say or show he care for her in front of the family beside the whole hand holding part after their honeymoon.

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so underrated :rolleyes:
Where are the picture from magazine etc?
There's like zip. I can't find any <_<

Yea! As much as I hate the whole R-->Divorce<--Begging<--Stubborn but hey Matt got every right to be angry. Raping doesn't show love :rolleyes: LOL

Merit

sarNie Adult

Yea! As much as I hate the whole R-->Divorce<--Begging<--Stubborn but hey Matt got every right to be angry. Raping doesn't show love :rolleyes: LOL

I agree this lakorn is way underrated compared to the one that is on air now. So unfair. lol. I've tried to find stuff too but zero showed up. That is why I was so surprised by the rating of this lakorn. With what little promotion they have it was lucky if they got a 4 or 5 let along a higher number than that.

I know it's redundant of how lakorn works when it comes to after the "r" scene. But I don't want Sara to just brush it off. lol. Yup, I want Watit to beg for forgiveness as well. She maybe stubborn in her own right but that doesn't justify him pushing her on the bed and get on top of her. lol Sara deserved a little loving. :D

Hopefully, Sara's grandma would shed a light about her and Watit's grandpa

mai92

sarNie Adult

i tOtaLLy aGrEE...

:):):)

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL This lakorn has the hightest rating from ALL the ch3 lakorn airing right now. I think with the rating it got 4 ch3 they should @ least show some appreciation to the actors and let them go out to promote the lakorn on shows. So not fair :rolleyes: meanwhile the low ass ratings gets to go on shows <_< . Yes I'm bitter..LOL..very bitter!

I really dun want this lakorn to end yet. It's coming to an end so soon :(
I'm not happy with the last 2 episodes. I want more Watit-Sara scenes :wub:
Will they grant my wish and have a :slapandkissse3: ? LOL

Make Watit go on his Knee and ask for forgiveness. But she's too stubborn than Roger comes along and take Sara away LOL than Watit got jealous and grab Sara to a room. And they argue some more. Sara is all up in his face LOL Watit got so mad/jealous so he force kiss on Sara :lol: Hot! and of course he got a HARD slap in return. Than he force another kiss on her :drool:

Yea I'm dreaming :rolleyes: LOL

I hope Tye play for Dung Malee Manee Jun again. I think p'took lakorns are good. It's like she knows what lakorn fans wants..ahahaha... :D . She made the n'ek character different and unique like Matt aka Sara. Except the draggy part of the plot toward the ending :p

little

sarNie Adult
i haven't watch 29 yet still dl it. I can't believe the grandpa died reading from the forum. I feel that the grandpa died and will make Sara be pregnant so he could be born for the next life with love. I'm not sure she'll be pregnant cuz Watit did have his pants on when his parents came in. I wonder if u could get pregnant leaving the pants on? Is it possible? Plus there's the other wedding white dress scene that we didn't see I think Watit will propose to Sara to show he loves her.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i know right. it has da highest rating on ch3 but no promotion. da hyped up lakorn get attention cause of da fan's hype but da ratings are low. it's like dat a lot. not just w/ lakorn either. perdy annoying.

Merit

sarNie Adult
:lmao: Little...Hmm...no If Watit left his pants on then there's no way Sara is going to get pregnant. Though, he might put his pants on during the night when they already done it. I have a feeling they aren't going to make Sara pregnant because the "r" happened a little late in the episodes.

You know what I really want though, since they already decided to have Roger in here they should have brought him in sooner. And let his relationship with Kingkeo progress slowly instead of rushing it and then having them hogged the last few episodes. lol

We haven't seen much of Sara and Watit together...not enough of what could have been between them. And them aunts of Watit need to take the back seat because they are freaking taking most of the airtime. Hopefully, from here on out the main focus will be on Watit and Roger but then again they need to resovle Watit's grandma's attitude toward Sara's family.

We only have 4 more episodes left gosh, I don't want them to rush it and make Sara too eagerly forgive Watit. I don't like rush ending.

OMG! Don't let me get started on the fairness of Kuan Kamathep and the rest of the lakorns. I don't understand how Channel 3 can go on and do a hush-hush on this lakorn. That is why the Channel are doing so bad. The one that brings in the rating they ignored but the one that gets low rating they get all the publicity....and hell they are still doing awful. Yes, Ann I agree they should give credit to Matt and Tye and the rest of the cast for doing a good job. I am bitter too that even with a good rating Channel 3 does crap for this lakorn.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! Don't let me get started on the fairness of Kuan Kamathep and the rest of the lakorns. I don't understand how Channel 3 can go on and do a hush-hush on this lakorn. That is why the Channel are doing so bad. The one that brings in the rating they ignored but the one that gets low rating they get all the publicity....and hell they are still doing awful. Yes, Ann I agree they should give credit to Matt and Tye and the rest of the cast for doing a good job. I am bitter too that even with a good rating Channel 3 does crap for this lakorn.
yop. it's da same w/ music lol

little

sarNie Adult
aw man there's like 4 more ep. I don't want it to end yet and it will be rush. God I still haven't get enough of sara and watit scenes they needed more onscreen time Most of this drama is more of aunts, grandmas teachers

Merit

sarNie Adult
Actually it's from today epi. that we have 4 more left.

Hmm...Watit's aunts got off easily. I think Sara should have lecture them or make them feel a little quilty for what they did. They were too nice all of a sudden. :D The grams got sick and both end up at the same hospital. Now that all the little problems are settled I hope they will focus on Sara and Watit. They do need a little help because Sara isn't giving an inch to Watit. Which of course, she shouldn't. After what he did she need to stand her ground. He didn't tell her he love her.

Tomorrow should be more about them. Oh, Roger is being used once again. lol.

** Sara's grandma looks so cute even without makeup. I bet she was a pretty thing when she was younger**

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Merit: have you visited that thread w/ younger photos of the older generations? There were photos of Sarah's grandma I believe, and she was beautiful. In fact many of the older actors were quite good looking in their youth.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
At first, I was hooked to this lakorn. But I was so disappointed because I've seen only one episode that they share a great chemistry without any interference. It really bugged me that the lakorn was getting close to end and there's hardly love scene except for more problems. So I gave up watching. Even though I love, Tye & Matt so much :(

Merit

sarNie Adult
At first, I was hooked to this lakorn. But I was so disappointed because I've seen only one episode that they share a great chemistry without any interference. It really bugged me that the lakorn was getting close to end and there's hardly love scene except for more problems. So I gave up watching. Even though I love, Tye & Matt so much :(

I agree, they so focus a lot on the aunts, gramas and the teachers...not to forget the fact the once Roger appeared they were trying to start up a relationship with him and Kingkeo. With a 30 mins a day...it isn't much. Then it came down to the fact that Sara and Watit whom are the main couple don't get that much airtime. lol.

It only has 4 more epis and I'm hanging on. For the sake of Matt...oh, Tye is cute too. lol. After the 'R' incident they should have made it more romantic afterward...like Tye would try to kiss Sara's behind...all showing his love for her in front of his family. lol. I'm dreaming away of what never will happen. lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
Merit: have you visited that thread w/ younger photos of the older generations? There were photos of Sarah's grandma I believe, and she was beautiful. In fact many of the older actors were quite good looking in their youth.

There's a thread for that? Hmm...I didn't know one existed. I would love to see Sara's grandma when she was young.