Kuan Kammatep

NiTha

sarNie Adult
:wub: Love the ending. awwww it was so cute. Gosh, Tye looked so cute on his knees. lol The way he was looking for the ring I thought he was going to tear the pocket to get to it. lol

The last scene of them in the bedroom was really sweet. It was a satisfying ending. Going to miss Watit and Sara for sure. Hope Tye and Matt will reunite again soon.
Me too!! I didn't think the ending was going to be that cute, but it was!! At first i thought they were going to end it where they finally made up, but nope, they had cuter scenes afterwards. And yes, the ending was satisfying.

Bou

sarNie Adult
agreed! the ending was so swt and satisfyin! loved it!
I am going to miss watit and sara so much!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like the name Kuan Kammathep is kind of silly since it draws attention towards the topic, but (is it just me or does anyone else feel that) the 'teachers' don't really do much of anything useful. They always get paid too. Sometimes they say things like, 'Do it for khun noo Kade,' but they are so into the money.

Furthermore, they have never been married and we don't even see them w/ love interests, so how can they possibly know or give advice to Kade? And for the most part, I side w/ Kade's decisions and the things she say (love how she is so straight forward!) - but the teachers are kind of hypocritical. Plus if I was on Kade's side, I wouldn't let her get back w/ Watit so easily- HE RAPED HER FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!

But I do like the romance between the leads here... I just didn't really like the 'kuan kammathep'. lame.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think da teachers were in it for da money but yea they aint do much lol they were more like people dat sara went to seek comfort. they aint married and had no love interests in da lakorn but we dunno if they had men in their lives b4 lol i'm glad da lakorn is over though. dat rape scene was so unnecessary

Ana

sarNie Adult
Awwwwwwwww this lakorn is totally sweet :wub:
I swear I thought it was gonna end @ 34 LOL I guess I read the wrong date :p
Anyway, I'm glad it ended. It was starting to drag. Sara was so stubborn I was feeling bad for Watit :lol:
But she got every right too. The balloon was cute ^_^
Watit on his knee was the cutest thing. And a second wedding :wub: . When I watched the teaser b4 I saw that wedding scene but I thought it was their 1st wedding and they cut it off..LOL..That was cute..keke.It was definitely a satisfying ending.

This lakorn kept me company for a whole month and 2 weeks :lol:

Watit-Sara one of the cutest couple ever B)
I wish they get pair up again ^_^

Oh I thought the teachers was useless too :rolleyes:
They should so cut them off from the story or lessen their screentime LOL
But the lakorn is over so no use complaining :lol:

maijune

SarNie Adult
THE ENDING WAS VERY SATISFYING....I DIDN'T THINK THEY GONNA HAVE PREGNANT SCENE TOO...WHICH IS SO CUTE WITH SARA AND WATIT IN THE BEDROOM....GONNA MISS THEM SO MUCH...AS EVERYONE ELSE HOPE THEY HAVE A 2ND LAKORN TOGETHER AGAIN...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao they was dancing to classical music like it was a fast song or somethin lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Awwww the ending was straight CHEDDAR. :wub:

I'm with everyone who thinks the teachers were a little pointless...and when Watit and Kade were making up, I was like dang teach can they get some privacy?!

I'm glad it ended it got a little draggy this last two weeks...bittersweet.

Merit

sarNie Adult
lol...the teachers were all spinning around...like a disco moment...but only with no disco music. Watit and Sara looked great dancing...I was hoping that they would not follow the weird crowd and out with their own spin me dance.

Matt is so freaking cute when she's goofy...maybe that is why she's in a lot of comedy roles. lol. A few more months before the one with Matt/Mart will air...that is if they decided not to stock the lakorn. lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
i enjoyed the ending and how things wrapped up so nicely...

yeah for a 30 mins per epi....they did a wonderful job in the ending. lol. I thought there wasn't going to be another wedding...let alone a bedroom scene....but somehow they made it possible and it didn't look out of place at all. It was pretty cute and pretty good. :D

little

sarNie Adult
i'm happy with the ending sweet and cute esp. when they were in the bedroom throwing up. i don't know what to watch anymore

maijune

SarNie Adult
i'm just curious about which lakorn filmed first between this one and plerng prai because i seemed to like him more in here than in plerng prai....tye seem more clean and cute to me in this lakorn...

i already missed tye and matt....