Kuan Kammatep

Ana

sarNie Adult
I believe this lakorn was film first :D
I think he looks better in PP...lol..
I miss Watit and Sara too :p

Merit

sarNie Adult
i'm just curious about which lakorn filmed first between this one and plerng prai because i seemed to like him more in here than in plerng prai....tye seem more clean and cute to me in this lakorn...

i already missed tye and matt....

lol...I missed them too. I like the fact that Tye is a cop in PP...but he kind of look messy to me in there. lol. Maybe some of the pics his eyebrows looked thick to me. :lol:

In Kuan Kamathep he looks skinner though, in PP he looks more defined.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh, Ana thanks for sharing. Love all their scenes together. Awwww....seeing this makes me miss Sara and Watit.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope Tye and Matt will pair again soon. They made a cute couple onscreen. I really enjoyed this lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I thought this was gonna be an innocent romance lakorn, i was so wrong. Tye was sexy as rapist.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I discovered this drama not too long ago and came to love it. Absolutely.
I'm a big big Matt fan suddenly. She's a great actress that I think will come to be more popular soon.

I think the whole beginning with the grandmother's revenge and teachers teaching Sara/Kat was too long though. I mean come on, the wedding wasn't until halfway through the lakorn. HAHA. Maybe it's just me. I really enjoy the chemistry between Matt and Tye--not to mention that they look SO beautiful together. <3 They're definitely one of my favorites. I wish, hope, and pray for them to be paired again.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao chouh... XD..

i dont think i put in my comments yet on this lakorn..

anyways.. i absolutely loved it.. gotta love matt's character in here.. tye was a cutie pie.. i still remember the part when matt gave tye a make over and he wore the cap and the giant shirt etc.. ahaha hilarious moments.. and i love the grandpa.. but it was sad too T_T..

lmao.. i actually caught myself rewatching this lakorn a couple of times.. i love matt and tye together.. one of my fave lakorn couples.. lol..

i gotta say i was annoyed with the other girl though.. ehhh.. she was just too much!.. bleehhhh..

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ I think they made her character live too easily. I mean, she was the bad one, but yet she gets a smooth ending. What about the bad things she plotted to ruin our n'ek. Aishh! haha, maybe it's just me.

I still remember how Watit made Sara cry the first time. It was so sad. He's a gentlemen but yet he can yell at her so easily. :S