Kulurb See Dum

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wouldnt care if this wasnt a happy ending because there was no chemistry at all between chakrit and mew..i was hyped up this see this lakorn..and they made it seem so big..but when you watch it..it dragged soooo much from the beginning til the end..it ruin it for mew..her last lakorn with kong wasnt all that good to me either..and now this..ughh..it doesnt go anywhere..and everyone seem dead..they barely talk

natty

Chubs
well it's not so surprising regarding the chemistry.. it is an actart action.. just look at 12 rasee.. there wasnt chemistry between tong and andrew either.. that lakorn also drags but it has an intense storyline in it so it didnt seem like it dragged..

Mai*

sarNie Elites
tinah said:
i wouldnt care if this wasnt a happy ending because there was no chemistry at all between chakrit and mew..i was hyped up this see this lakorn..and they made it seem so big..but when you watch it..it dragged soooo much from the beginning til the end..it ruin it for mew..her last lakorn with kong wasnt all that good to me either..and now this..ughh..it doesnt go anywhere..and everyone seem dead..they barely talk
[post="30713"][/post]​
This lakorn isnt about chemistry between na'ek and pra'ek though. It wasnt about the romance that "blossomed". This lakorn was purely based on it's storyline, the life of a woman who's been wronged and is doing all she can to make ends meet, and to bring justice to herself and those that she loves.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
i really hope that this lakorn will have a 'reasonable' ending... i wouldn't be able to accept a 'happily ever after' ending with chakrit and mew... hopefully chakrit takes revenge on that asshole and proves that he is not a meaningless creature that was only used to torture the innocent... even if he was beaten up to the point where his face is messed up... he still deserves more punishment... mew should go back to her life in america... thailand is just not the place for her.
[post="30109"][/post]​
ditto, I havent watched the lakorn fully myself, but I must say, for whatever reasons it was that made him comment those acts against the innocent, he sure didnt seem resentful.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wasnt expecting the nang ek and praek to have chemistry though cuz i know its not about them its about mew..but this lakorn is dragging..but since its almost ending everything is kinda going faster..

meenia

sarNie Adult
I think it's an okay lakorn. There not much chemistry between the p'ek and n'ek. It confused my mom when she watch the lakorn that chakrit is not the p'ek but the other guy. I had to tell her no. I felt bad for Chakrit, because he is working for the bad guys. He was an orphan, and the bad guy too him in and used him. He felt bad, but he could not do anything. He drink a lot in the lakorn. He did not want to say no, when the bad guy took him in and give him money to be a lawyer.

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
the guy with the dimples should be p'ek now he's cute! chakrit got fatter and don't look his best in here.

Rakniran

at first when my mom saw the first part of the lakorn. She thought that the guy with the dimples was p'ek. I was like no,is chakrit...lol...Yeah ,the beginning was very slow.

S

sunflower

i can't believe that chakrit didn't die! why can't thai lakorns just let their pra aik die? lol... and that ending wasn't bad... even if they didn't get each other right away.. we know that they will eventually get each other!

the ending words said that... that day he didn't come to say 'i love you' but he will let time develop their relationship... so basically thai people can't just end it with the pra aik and nang aik not getting each other!

i can't the typical thai ending.. the nang aik getting revenge.. but the bad guys come and want to take revenge again, and pra aik shows up out of nowhere to save nang aik, and they ended up running from the bad guy and the cop show up! i wanted something different...

the only good thing was we get to find out that the lady in jail is the true owner of all the company.. and yet she just let mew have it all... what a story!

slee00

sarNie Adult
roodaimai said:
this lakorn sound so interesting :D
[post="9653"][/post]​

OH dang! I better drive to Forth Smith to rent my own copy! thats 3 hours drive! Crap! I need to start my own video store here! I love Mew....used to love her all the time!

slee00

sarNie Adult
My sister in-law awas telling me about this one and another one good lakorn called " The Black Purse" Does this sound familiar to anyone? know where I can get a copy? send me PM thanks

meenia

sarNie Adult
It would have been bad if the p'ek died...He did a lot of bad things, but he has his reasons and also was punished for his choices at the end...Too bad not a lot of chemistry between the p'ek and n'ek...Overall the lakorn was good....N'ek power in this lakorn...

slee00

sarNie Adult
I was junping for joy when the evil son got his thing ripped off by his fience! I would feel his pain but I was not sorry for him just the way he treated women and other people....he deserved what I got!

I love Mew's character...revenge is sweet! how she played their games really well....good teacher and support has had from jail too!