Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't watch it yet but it seems she's not "pregnant", i mean, they don't show her pregnancy... :lmao: hurry, hurry, throw, faint... i want to see all this signs for the n'ek and not for the n'rai!!! up, up, up!!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well she has to be preggy anyways and plus she will have the baby because I'd seen pictures of Parn,Gan holding their baby

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I'm waiting patiently for today's episode to air in 45 min so that I can stream it live. I know I complain about how I can't stand Baan's dumbness- but gosh darnit- I need to know what happens to Om! Down with Om!

It must be the severe lack of sleep from last night. I am delirious.

Good luck to all the young ones who are starting school today (or this week).

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i can't believe how dumb the n'ek is! she doesn't fight back at all. and mos he doesn't do anything too he's scared of bee for what? his dad is stupid too he knew bee wasn't faithful to mos yet he doesn't want to show the cd to mos. but i actually don't feel sorry for best cuz she deserve it for being so dumb and choosing not to fight back. she wanted to sleep with mos should know what the consequences are. haha stupid girl.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMMMGGG!!!! I CANT FREAKIN WAIT FOR TOMMOROWS EPISODE!!!!!
ITS SO AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
NO MORE LIKE PREGNANCY!! PREGNANCY!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! LOLZ..=P
EEPPPPP!!! HAHAHA..LOLZ...
ANYWAYS I WONDER WHATS GONNA REALLY HAPPEN ON THE NEXT EPISODE TOO!!
YEAH I AGREE GIRLS..WHEN EVER SHE GETS BEAT UP I KEEP THINKING THAT HER BABII IS GONNA DIE!! HAHA..LOL...
BUT TODAIS EPISODE WAS HMM..IDK..OKAY? LOL...=]

fanny

sarNie Adult
everytime i watch this lakorn it just made me so freaken mad, cause mos's character is so helpless and natedao is too much. poor parn cant do shit i hope natedao go crazy or die at the end.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Almost all P'akes are like that..they always watch the N'rai beat up the N'ke and all they can do is just watch..that is why it's call drama.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Baan is getting really irritating.
Before she got pregnant
, I would have liked to see her kick Nae Dao's ass one good time. And maybe slap Nae Dao's manager around a little bit too.

-sigh-

I'll be satisfied if she's one of those "I'll crawl out of my shell in the very last episode" n'eks. I know it's a bit much to expect her to beat up Nae Dao, but I'm still hoping that
now that she's pregnant
she's not going to take anyone's crap anymore. I don't expect her to be violent, but she could at least be a little mouthy. These people constantly disrespect her and she just stands by and says nothing.

And don't get me started on that loser Gun. He better redeem himself and give us some cute scenes with him & Baan. :p

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
sigh.. as usual- today Baan gets her butt wooped by Naed. :arrg:

YAWN- it's the usual. No need to run to watch the episode other than Baan finding out that she is pregnant by passing out on the street and tell-tale vomiting. I'm thinking by next Tuesday Gun will also know and maybe there will be something good to watch. The next episode- psycho Naed finds out about the pregnancy and probably goes to butt woop Baan some more.

OM is still running around causing havoc. I don't know who is more psycho- Om or Naed. Hey- maybe them two should get together! They deserve each other. Now that's something interesting to watch!

cgugirl

sarNie Egg
Where have you guys been watching this lakorn? I watched it on youtube but now the uploaders aren't uploading it anymore.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
sigh.. as usual- today Baan gets her butt wooped by Naed. :arrg:

YAWN- it's the usual. No need to run to watch the episode other than Baan finding out that she is pregnant by passing out on the street and tell-tale vomiting. I'm thinking by next Tuesday Gun will also know and maybe there will be something good to watch. The next episode- psycho Naed finds out about the pregnancy and probably goes to butt woop Baan some more.

OM is still running around causing havoc. I don't know who is more psycho- Om or Naed. Hey- maybe them two should get together! They deserve each other. Now that's something interesting to watch!
LOL ohm and nade hahaha. ugh ohm such a dumbass and he a ass. but i think nade and thee fit eachother more lol ahhh captain is so FUN to watch in dis lakorn though. i just started dis last week and only on eps 13

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yes he raped her shortly after they met because he thinks that she broke his brothers heart so he climbed into her house and raped her .... this is the lakorn that created the all so very famous quote, "like the owner is easy so the house is easy to enter also" LOL when she asked "how did you get in"

im unsure of the reason if thats really it though... its either that or he felt hurt that she was seeing his brother and some other guy .. at the same time... >.< dont remember so long ago
i think it was cause he thought she was dating his brother and then somebody else at da same time so he called her a ho and treated her like one and then he apologized afterward cause he found out she was a virgin LOL so gay