Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

meenia

sarNie Adult
okay...this lakorn pist me off.. :arrg: but i still can't stop watching it.. :p I"m like hoping mos or best becomes smarter or something.. i want bee's ass kick..... gosh....is mos dump or what.. why is he giving in to bee so much, even when he knows she's bad..... seeing her slap and beat the crap out of best should tell him something about her already...... why hold on to her, why have her use him... it's so stupid.. if he keeps this up, i hope he doesn't get best at the end....best deserve a really man.. if he can't even save her or stand up for her, what good is he..... I know men shouldn't hit women, but a woman as crazy as bee...needs to be hit... not once but twice should due her good....

but then again... i'm so funny.. i'm pist at bee, but then i'm a woman myself.....so what's wrong with catching a rich, dumb, handsome dude, hey why can't bee have what others have.. i'll want the best for myself...it's either black or white.. there's no gray.... it only depends on how far one will go to reach that......like i always hear this in lakorns.. if you have a real diamond in your hand don't let go of it...something like that ......... if one day there's a rich, smart, nice, handsome guy looking my way... I'll grab him and make him mine....hehehehe... even if i have to be a b**ch to other women who can't take theirs eyes off him...that is only when he has become mine......but then again.. like i always joke with my friend.. the man's not taken yet, if he's not wearing a wedding band.. that means we still have a chance...

but then again.. i want bee's ass kick....knock some sense into her....mos is not the last person in the world... there's still bill gate.... ..if only i was born earlier...:D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO meenia man dats some crazy ass shiet u typed up lol it was fun to read though lol but man y did they make nang'ek so dumbbbbbb. i just wanna tell her to shutt upppp every time she talk. i'm only on eps 13 and haha dat part where bee pushed captain onto da wall near da bathroom to hide from mos while they was at da restaurant reminded me of when aof pushed his ho into da bathroom hiding her from num and when pong pushed his ho behind a pillar hiding her from bee LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ouf, they show her symptoms now! i'm so happy. symptoms of n'ek pregnancy in thai lakorns:
nausea, faint and a dumb p'ek! :loool:

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
ouf, they show her symptoms now! i'm so happy. symptoms of n'ek pregnancy in thai lakorns:
nausea, faint and a dumb p'ek! :loool:
OH! Don't forget that they also feel dizzy and then usually fall into the arms of their best guy friend who is secretly in love with them.
And Ofcourse the p'ek has to see this and gets jealous.

And sometimes- the dumb P'ek thinks its N'eks trick to get attention from other guys! HA!!!

I love sappy lakorns :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hey, is this just me? I can't download episode 19 & 20 at all. Whenever I do, it stops or won't load anymore. Does anyone have other links I could try out?

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Hey, is this just me? I can't download episode 19 & 20 at all. Whenever I do, it stops or won't load anymore. Does anyone have other links I could try out?
i think only u. mine is fine. try to redownload again. the last time i did it worked.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
OH! Don't forget that they also feel dizzy and then usually fall into the arms of their best guy friend who is secretly in love with them.
And Ofcourse the p'ek has to see this and gets jealous.

And sometimes- the dumb P'ek thinks its N'eks trick to get attention from other guys! HA!!!

I love sappy lakorns :D
i love sappy lakorns too! ^_^ i can't wait til monday. have nothing to watch during the we :lmao:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the spoilers tina......hes gonna find out n finally break it off....that just means more crazyness from natedao

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz thanks diamend.....i think its a little too orange but it grabs attention.......urs is cute too....i c u added the OMG from captain to it....haha....makes in more funny......

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL oh my garsh captain cracks me upppp in dis lakorn. he is just so damn entertaining lol

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
LOL oh my garsh captain cracks me upppp in dis lakorn. he is just so damn entertaining lol
I love Captain in this lakorn, He funny and smarter than anyone in this lakorn...In the beginning I hated Natedao because she's too mean. Now I hate Pbarn because she too stupid. She act like she's a 3 yrs old, the writer need to gave her more brain than a 3 yrs old. Mos is weak as leading man. If they made captain the leading man it would be better. since he's the only one w/ the brain. He not really mean but just act it.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I love Captain in this lakorn, He funny and smarter than anyone in this lakorn...In the beginning I hated Natedao because she's too mean. Now I hate Pbarn because she too stupid. She act like she's a 3 yrs old, the writer need to gave her more brain than a 3 yrs old. Mos is weak as leading man. If they made captain the leading man it would be better. since he's the only one w/ the brain. He not really mean but just act it.
totally agree w/u i know captain play pra'rai in here, but he only try to reveal the truth about Natedao and Gun...which the true that we want everybody to know about it. especially the truth about Pbarn's pregnancy i cant wait til Gun find out. feel sorry for kae that girl cant do anything to that stupid Om dude.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like captain in this lakorn, his acting impressed me, really. i know he makes a good p'ek but as a p'rai, he's fabulous!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yop yop captain pulls it off well but nat da dude dat play as ohm i don't think he plays his character all dat well. he can't really pull off raay. he makes funny faces lol and it's uncomfortable to watch sometimes. probably cause he's not dat great of an actor yet but in his first lakorn when he was mam's brother he was fine in dere cause he played as a nice guy. i think he should stick to nice guy roles lol

nophankh

sarNie Adult
yop yop captain pulls it off well but nat da dude dat play as ohm i don't think he plays his character all dat well. he can't really pull off raay. he makes funny faces lol and it's uncomfortable to watch sometimes. probably cause he's not dat great of an actor yet but in his first lakorn when he was mam's brother he was fine in dere cause he played as a nice guy. i think he should stick to nice guy roles lol
I couldn't agree more. I usually skip his parts.

Nat and Best are just awful, I guess it is to be excepted since they are newcomers.

The older cast is just brilliant, even though they are forced to over act, they're still great!