Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
man i wanted to see namfon pair opposite mos too, gosh, 2 nang eks that i really like are in here, i can't decide who i want opposite mos.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought it's namfon kulanat that replace pang isn't it? and pepper replace fluke, i think namfon kulanat is a good actress. better actress than pang in my opinion. pepper is ok but prefer fluke more though :huh:

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Mos VS Captain in "Kwarm Ruk Kaung Superstar"

EFM has just reported that the substitute of Fluke's role is CAPTAIN Pootanate so we're gonna see P'Mos VS P'Captain instead. As for Pang's role, they're currently deciding.

Beside changing casts, they have also changed the title from "Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar" (Secrets of The Superstar) to "Kwarm Ruk Kaung Superstar" (Love of the Superstar) due to many obstructions happened before filming (Fluke, Pang pulled off and Mos sent to hospital.)

Source : http://www.mos-fanclub.com/index.php?mo=14&newsid=31187

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I was looking forward to seeing Fluke on screen again. I guess I have to wait a little longer now.

I don't really care for Pang as much, so won't really miss her.

If it's gonna be Captain and Mos, that's gonna be great. If they changed the title, do you think they will change the storyline a bit.

I wonder who they will pair up with Captain, maybe they should use Fang or Jaakjan. Ann Alisha will do a good job of that too. Get Donut then I'll be okay too. Wanna see Captain and Donut.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Full interview clip of Ni-pon Piwnain (director and producer).

http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/Vie...D=9510000033553

He mentioned that this lakorn went through many problems. The scripts wasn't ready so they couldn't start filming. (I know this was first planed to film in January.) They had to change the screen writing team once. And just about when they were about to start filming, the Fluke-Pang scandal happened and Mos was sent to hospital last Friday for immediate appendix op (which would need time to recover).

So Nipon talked to the sacred person of EXACT (the one who leads the blessing ceremony for lakorns), the person said 'because it's "SECRET" so it's not meant to be disclosed'. So, they decided to change the title of this lakorn to "Kwarm Ruk (Love) Kaung Superstar" instead.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
So is Captain going to be the bad person? and is he going to die at the end or turn crazy in stuff or he is just the second lead? thanks

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
So is Captain going to be the bad person? and is he going to die at the end or turn crazy in stuff or he is just the second lead? thanks
hmm...I think Mos's role is no angel either. Maybe they will have an equal share of stars' badness. Captain's role does have a reason to be bad.

Anyway, I'm sure they will have to change scripts big time to change Fluke to Captain. Both Captain and Mos are Exact's reserved treasures ('cause they're 2 of the 3 pra-eks that can pull off musical performances for their musical theatre) so you can be sure that EXACT will do the best for both. ^_^

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Actually, all three of the p'ek were in musicals before.

Fluke did one a long time ago. It was very good. I have that one. He can actually sing.

It sucks to hear about the misfortunes this drama has had, I guess P'Boyd is gonna be working up a storm to get this drama the rating it deserves.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
FULL INTERVIEW
http://www.siamdara.com/hotnews/00009927.html

Too long to translate. XDDDD

Summary

- This is a HUGH project with 20 million baht investing. So they hope for the best result.
- Some part will be filmed abroad.
- The main story lies on the fights between Captain & Mos. One is the superstar and one is the superstar that is fading down. (He didn't say who is who but I guess Mos is the one who will fade down at the end of the drama.)
- Nut Thephassdin Na Ayuthaya will play a new star that 'use' his manager as a step to get popular and then he dismissed the manager later.
- Pisarn Akkraseranee will play an old star, still famous , but has hidden from public that he's got a wife and children abroad.
- Mos plays a superstar. And Best plays a fangirl of the superstar that live secretly with Mos in his house.
- Captain will play a rai superstar that will burn down Mos to pursue the No.1 status.
- The fight between Mos & Captain will be intense. They'll try to beat eachother and it will be a bit like HK series, intense fight of former friends.
- There will be drugs, pregnants (fake & real), DNA testing, liars, etc....basically every stinky thing in entertainment.
- Scheduled to start filming : April

Guess that's it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh interesting cast. most/captain in the same lakorn. cant wait for that although i was looking forward to seeing fluke come back on screen. i dont know who are the n'eks though.

thanks for the news

moilee

sarNie Adult
I see that people said Mos and Captain are the leads here. But I only see Mos and Fluke and not Captain. I don't think Captain is in this lakorn. Anyways, this is another lakorn to look forward also. N'eng is so cute here....and I think all new n'engs should be looking like Best (n'eng types) and not like Pang, Ploy, Noon S., Genie, and more....to many to name(especially from ch3). These unfit n'engs should only play the supporting roles or n'rai(s) instead. This is just my opinion.