Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Did anyone else see today's episode yet???!?!?!

It's finally getting GOOD!!!!!

If you haven't watched today's epi yet- CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SKIP BELOW

Nate and Bie are at the Wat- trying to wash away their sins. They meet Tee.. and they have a verbal arguement blah.. blah .. blah... nate and bie fall into the water. Now to our Pra'nangs.

Apsorn confronts Gun and asks him if he had to choose between his career and his family- which would he choose. Gun answers a phone call from P'Buum (reporter) about his upcoming wedding to Nate. Apsorn then starts crying and says she knows the answer. She goes and talks to Bparn. Bparn thanks her for not telling Gun about the baby- she will take care of the baby herself eventhough she knows it will be hard. Gun is outside the room and overhears. He barges in and wants to know who the father of Bparn's baby is. Gun grasped Bparn's hands after his mom told him the baby was his. (After he almost shook her to death asking who the father was.) He then pulled her in close and kept saying he was sorry. Bparn pushed him away then says that he doesn't have to feel bad or guilty- because he is engaged to Nate Dao now. He never meant for this baby to be born- it was just a mistake. She walks away but Gun grabs her and hugs her and strokes her hair and tells her that the baby is also his- he will take care of her.

Gun wants to know the whole story. And after talking to his mother he finds out that Bancha went to help Bparn. Bancha tells him the Bie took her to get an abortion and that he found Bparn passed out on the street. He then took her to the hosp- and both mom and baby are doing fine. Bancha asks Gun what he is going to do- and to think about his decision so that he doesn't make a mistake like he did in the past. Gun asks what Bancha's decision was- but he doesn't answer. Bancha asks what Gun is going to do with the person who tried to kill his child.

a scene with Om and his manager- Om asks what she thinks about Nate. She answers that Nate is a great actress and will be famous in the future.

Gun is so mad at Nate- so he rushes to her condo to confront her. Nate says that she is the one who should be mad not Gun. Gun does not tell her that the baby wasn't aborted. Gun says he can't handle that Nate is so black hearted. He wants to end the relationship. Nate says sure- she'll call the reporters right away- but what should she tell them? That they broke up 2 days after they got engaged? Because they just don't get along? OR that Nate cheated? No way- she would never let that happen. She will tell them that they broke up because she found out that Gun was sleeping with his servant!! (the episode ends with Gun with a perplexed look on his face not knowing what to do)

Next week's preview: Gun's manager (I forget his name at the moment) and Gun's mom- are trying to ward off all the reporters since the news broke out that Gun and Nate broke up because of Gun's affair. Nate is setting her sights on Om- since they are now working together.

Ok you can open your eyes again :p

Finally some hint of love from Gun! :clap:
However Nate is still a witch- did she really think that going to the Wat would really wash away all her sins??? Stupid stupid.

AND- my prediction was right! Om and Nate ARE going to get together!! PUahahahaha!!!! Such users those two are!

myx

sArNieZ
interesting. he finally stands up for bpaan now. i'm soo glad there's going to be a happy ending. still i wonder what is going to happen to captain.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is getting good, can't wait for next week. I definitely have to say I'm impress with Bee acting, she's awesome! Must be one good actress if you play both role of nang aek' and nang rai.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't get it... In the lakorn they're filming with Karn and Nae, they're gonna swith the pr'nang? o_O I saw the other guy in the preview playing instead... But in the beginning of the first episode, it shows that karn is going to receive an award for that movie... Wtf?

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the summary yimwaan. Today's episode was the best episode of the week. Finally Gun knows what scum Nate Dao and Bie are.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i hope Gan continue to be smart and Bparn need to stop cry and said something. love captain in this lakorn

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the summary yimwaan. Today's episode was the best episode of the week. Finally Gun knows what scum Nate Dao and Bie are.
your welcome!

The last two episodes have been really good. Thankgoodness! I was beginning to lose hope in this lakorn.
But hopefully - it won't end all too soon. There are too many parts of the story that still need to be worked out.

Maybe the scum will get even scummier?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy too. gan has a brain, now he can use it but i'm agree with most of you, bparn need to stop crying. she's boring, only cry and cry. boring.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I don't get it... In the lakorn they're filming with Karn and Nae, they're gonna swith the pr'nang? o_O I saw the other guy in the preview playing instead... But in the beginning of the first episode, it shows that karn is going to receive an award for that movie... Wtf?

the beginning was present...now its like the past...all of this is suppose to be a flashback..Gun wins the award after filming natdao n his movie..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw eps 24 last night and man paan's lucky to have people support and love her like dat. i was a lil annoyed dat ah bancha assumed dat tee and gae were in on tryin to get paan to abort her baby but i guess people in real life jump to conclusions just as fast. neth is such a HOOOOO and i lob pah pae :D i hope nat don't take on anymore "raay" roles cause his funny faces are not fun to look at lol